Abell Pest Control

Karoon restaurant
Karoon restaurant
1 review London, ON

Restaurant Pest control

We have been dealing with Abell pest control for as long as we have been in business and our rep Nick has provided us with impeccable service day in day out. He always goes above and beyond making sure we are running our establishment in tip top shape. Also, our staff at the restaurant love it when he comes around because he’s genuine and gracious in his interactions and checks up on all of them.

Laura
Laura
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Condominium pest control

Shane from Abell in Sault Ste Marie is there when we need him. When I am asked about certain bugs in units, I send him a picture of it and he responds immediately to help take care of it.

Ingrid cochrane
Ingrid cochrane
1 review Vancouver, BC

Abell technician

I have been an Abell customer for four years now. I am super pleased with the service and my technician Rolly goes above and beyond to keep my home pest free. He is knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. I can call him at any time if I have a concern and he responds almost immediately. I feel very comfortable knowing my home is in good hand with Abell and my technician, Rolly.

reviewingQu
reviewingQu

Indepth Knowledge

Paul is so great as asking questions to help us figure out our specific pest problem. His knowledge is what makes it easy to trust Abell with our work space.

Ants, Mice, Hornets

We have been very satisfied with Abell's work. We have had the same representative - Charles - for several years now, and he has been very helpful. We had some citronella ants in a previous property, and Abell's services were very effective at eliminating them. They have also taken care of hard to reach hornets' nests. One time, the hornets returned, but so did Abell (at no additional cost) to take care of them for good. In our new property, there is a bit of a mice issue, and Abell has been very attentive at suggesting different strategies to eliminate. Of course, as a pest control company, a home owner never wants to need to call Abell, but we are glad that Abell and Charles are able to provide such reliable assistance.

MMhjb
MMhjb
0 reviews Kingston, ON

Roaches extermination

The Abell exterminator (Alec) came on time, explained very well the procedure and how the process would continue from here until extermination. Set up an appointment for the following week in order to follow up on today's procedure. We feel relieved!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Pigeon spikes

Abell installed pigeon spikes on the ledges of our home. Due to the home being rented - the renters did not let us know that 3 windows did not open due to the spikes. A year later Abell came back to the house and trimmed the spikes so that the windows open again and all at no cost. This type of service to stand by their work is greatly appreciated. I would recommend Kris and Abell to anyone requiring pest control services.
Bill

Private User reviews Thorold, ON

Bedbugs

We had been invaded with bedbugs last year and we thought we had them under control. However we thought wrong. I contacted ABELL and told them my tale of woe and they said they had a bedbug expert, Blake, who would contact me the next day. When Blake contacted me and heard my tale, he gave me a few facts about bedbugs and we made an appointment for him to come to the house.
When Blake arrived, we were thoroughly impressed with his knowledge of bedbugs. He did a thorough search of the premises involved, showed us what to look for, what the eggs looked like, what steps to take to detract them. He explained to us, step by step, what had to be done to eliminate them and the cost of doing so. He gave us the option of doing it ourselves, as the infestation was only minor, or him coming in to do it, alluding to the cost associated. We opted for doing it ourselves following all his recommendations and saved a bundle of money.
Because of his guidance, and his showing us exactly what to do, we were able to eliminate the creatures. I definitely would recommend ABELL Pest Control.

T. Rice
T. Rice
4 reviews Courtice, ON

Pest Control with Patience, Compassion & Integrity (Patrick & Bob)

My next-door neighbours had squirrels nesting in their roof (ugh!) so had Abell Pest Control come in to rectify the situation. They placed a trap over the access point where the squirrels were coming in; this allowed the squirrels to get out but no way to get back in. I could see the activity from my kitchen window and became concerned when it appeared mama and one of her babies were safely out but the other baby couldn't seem to find it's way out. I saw mama standing on the trap door and thought she'd wedged her baby inside. They were all in distress; as was I. Well, I called Patrick & Bob about the issue and they showed up the next morning to place a different trap over the hole. They ensured me that the baby would makes its' way out. And it did. These gentlemen went out of their way to please not only the homeowner but the neighbours as well. My hats off to these men. I'd recommend them to anyone. A happy ending for all!

Karen & Bob
Karen & Bob

Abell pest control

We called Abell to help us deal with a red squirrel issue in our attic.
Jake from the company arrived the next day to solve our problem. Jake checked the entire roof, blocked the entry areas and installed a one way door so the squirrels could exit the attic and not get back in. This did the trick, the squirrels have moved on and we are very happy. Jake completed the job in three visits ensuring that our issue was solved. He also did a check of the attic to make sure there were no babies.
Thank you Jake, you were so thorough, professional and pleasant too.
We highly recommend Abell and Jake if you have a pest problem.

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.