Abell Pest Control

MSmith
MSmith
0 reviews London, ON

Pest Control

We have been very happy with Abell Pest Control over the years keeping our facility free from rodents and insects. Our service rep Nik is always friendly and takes the time to make sure all the areas are taken care of that may be a concern. We so appreciate the care he takes in making sure our rooms are safe and pest free!

Dixie
Dixie
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

A job well done.

Hi Abell,
We just wanted to let you know that our Abell technician, Leigh, does an amazing job! He is thorough, professional and timely. Leigh always stops by the office after his rounds to give us important updates and empowers us to make the necessary adjustments to resolve and prevent further issues. He is a pleasure to work and we hear nothing but positive feedback regarding his work in all departments. 10 out of 10 in our books.
All my best,
Dixie Walls
Manager of Building Services

Blanca Morales
Blanca Morales

Weekly Service

We have worked with Abell for a while, a trusted partner for Pest control. Recently the Service rep changed and we couldn't have asked for a better one. Birju is really responsible, detailed and a problem solver.
He communicates really good, and we know we can count on him even if something urgent comes up.

Allan Singh
Allan Singh
0 reviews Delta, BC

Pest problem

I was having trouble with pests at a my new place, I had no idea how or where they were entering my home. So I decided to call Abell, a gentleman by the name of Abi Sakhi arrived at my house he was very polite & knowledgeable. Within minutes after doing his inspection Abi implemented a plan that resolved the problem and reassured my family and I that he had it all under control. Thanks Abell you saved me another costly move.

Mike P
Mike P
0 reviews Caledonia, ON

Home Protection Program

The technician (King T) was very professional and informative with the entire process, He was very polite and efficient ,I highly recommend ABELL for your pest services and will continue to use them for my future needs.

Mice Control

We needed someone to remove the mice in our building. Abell responded quickly (within the same day). The job was well done and before the other competitors returned the phone call. In addition, the price was reasonable!

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Brad is the man

Prompt, punctual and polite, Brad always reliable at Abell. All of my concerns are addressed and handled during each visit. I would recommend him wholeheartedly and have been happy with each visit.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Pest control

Accommodating and prompt. Everyone I’ve dealt with has been very polite. Since they started spraying for ants, we haven’t had a problem. Also use their bate traps which have helped with mice.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Pest control at my restaurant

I've been working with Abell for a while now and I'm impressed with the monitoring they do at my restaurant. This summer we have had a lot of outdoor rat problems throughout our downtown. With Noah's expertise we have managed to get out property well under control. This coupled with Noah's suggestion for fruit fly control things have been running smoothly

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Pest control is a fact of life

We have been using Abell pest control for more than a decade. Their products work and the technicians show up on time and work efficiently. King our tech helps us stay on schedule based on feeding so pest control is always under control.

More about Abell Pest Control

Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest management. Started in 1924 with one office, Abell now employs several hundred people with branch offices across Canada and the United States.

Guaranteed Pest Control in Canada

Control of mice, roaches, ants, wasps, animals and dozens of other pests
-Full money-back guarantee
-FREE no-obligation quote
-Effective, safe and fast pest elimination

Guaranteed Pest Control
Pests bring dirt, disease, and discomfort through their bites and droppings. Effective, safe and fast elimination of the pest is what you need now.

Fast & Safe Elimination
Controlling pests can be done safely and effectively by a trained professional. Effective pest control is a three-step process:

1)-Identification: Our pest control technician will review your property to find the nature and extent of the pest infestation. The most important element is locating the source of the infestation.
2)-Elimination: Once the pests have been identified and located, your technician will safely eliminate the infestation -- guaranteed*.
3)-Prevention: After the pest infestation is eliminated, your technician will provide you with a complete review of your property, making specific recommendations to help keep the pests away permanently.

Guaranteed Extermination
Your contractual pest is Gone and Guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the services provided to you within the guarantee period, you will receive a Full Money Back Refund!

* All Abell Service Recommendations must be complied with and follow up services allowed for during the guarantee period to be eligible for any refund. Call for details.