Bluestone Project

Reviews for Bluestone Project

Vicki in Oakville
Vicki in Oakville

Interlock Walkway

Over last year and this, I have contacted 6 companies for an estimate to redo my interlock walkway in the front of my house. Of the 6, one gave me an absolutely outrageous quote that they never did justify (as to how it was EIGHT times the cost of their advertised price). Four others simply never called me back or seemed to fall off the face of the earth (job probably too small). It was through this site that I found Bluestone, based on the previous review.

This company and Matthew are amazing. He came out the date after I called to view the job and provided me a quote by email the next day. The estimate was more than reasonable and I signed up. We scheduled a work date for the next week, but he ended up phoning a couple of nights before the scheduled date to see if they could do the job sooner. They came, did a fabulous job, including moving shrubs and removing trees. I totally appreciated Matthew's advice as to how to extend the walkway, design, brick, etc.

I would recommend this company a thousand times over and have already sent out an email to all my friends and neighbours in Oakville letting them know......

Bill in Etobicoke
Bill in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

repair of stone walkway and stairs

We have found it increasingly difficult to find small contractors willing to take on small jobs. After being turned down by 2 contractors — we found Bluestone Project. Bluestone was the only contractor not to pressure us into replacing existing stonework vs. lifting/resetting stone. Our budget allowed for a repair only, and Bluestone thankfully took the job. The start date was delayed due to inclement weather and work on another site, but the company maintained contact with us through this time, updating us re: status of start date. Ours was an awkward repair of sloping walkway, against the side of the house. Safety was an issue. 2 existing steps were lifted and the stone around them lifted and leveled. A second awkward area at the top of the slope was leveled and set. Unlike a previous repair by original contractor, Bluestone's work has held up.

More about Bluestone Project

Bluestone Project has been serving the Oakville and Toronto GTA community since 2005. We specialize in interlocking, flagstone, full landscaping, sod, driveways, walls and more in Residential and Commercial applications , and our staff offers quality and reliable services you can count on. In addition, our friendly and professional staff ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Oakville?