Garage Tailors

Formerly Nuvo Garage
Garage Design & Organization
51-3176 Ridgeway Drive Mississauga ON L5L 5S6

HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Oakville  >  Garage Tailors  >  Garage Shelving, Flooring, Basement Overhead Rack
ND in Mississauga
ND in Mississauga

Garage Shelving, Flooring, Basement Overhead Rack

My garage was a mess, and mice were calling it home. I cleaned out most of it myself, but needed help with organizing and storage solutions. I contacted a couple of garage organization companies, and Rick Scully responded the next day. I didn't hear from the other company until a week later. From the beginning, Rick was fantastic. He listened to my issues, needs, and budget. He came back with a proposal that was well below what I thought I'd pay, with some great ideas. The work was done by Rick and his team in coordination with some other things I had going on. It was done to a very high standard and I appreciated Rick's flexibility with schedules and changes I made. In the end, the garage is organized now, the floor looks fantastic, and I have lots of room in my basement storage room. I would highly recommend Nuvo Garage if you need help like I did.

Thanks ND. It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm really pleased that the outcome, both in the basement and the garage, fulfilled your storage needs.