Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
70 East Beaver Creek Road, Unit 30 Richmond Hill ON L4B 3B2

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Maxeva12
Maxeva12
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Doors

They have on time installation and follow up. Overall I was very happy with both the service and product. I would highly recommend ambia windows and doors Incorporated to friends and family.

Thank you for your kind review Maxeva we appreciate it very much. We are glad you are happy wit our products and service.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front And Back Window and Door Replacement

Ambia Doors and Windows did an excellent job replacing the windows and doors to our house. Their product is of excellent quality and the workmanship is fantastic. Their employees are very professional, giving us sound advice helping us make the right decision. We are extremely happy with our purchase.

Thank you kindly for your review Nabeel we appreciate it very much.We are glad you are happy with our products and services.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows and Installing by Ambia

Windows were fantastic and the installation took 7 hrs for the whole house.
Highly recommend Jimmy who was amazing and did not sugar coat or sell more than was necessary.
There are cheaper windows out there ; but I would recommend these guys. worth it

Thank you for your review we appreciate it very much. We are glad you are happy with our products and service from our team.

Fariba
Fariba

New windows & entrance door

I don’t usually write reviews, but I thought it was necessary to write one here. I recently got my windows and door changed by Ambia windows & Doors Inc. I am happy to say that the service that I received from Tony & his installer team (Chris, Ted, Brad, Eric and more) from the first day to the very last day of my experience was absolutely amazing. Tony is very approachable and would spend a considerate amount of time answering any and all of my questions whenever I had any even prior to me placing my order. During the installation of our windows and door, Chris & his crew were incredibly respectful, nice, and professional. They were on time and changed all 19 of our windows (including tall one: 48"140") + the patio & entrance door in one day. The second day was just left for insolation and framing. The team cleaned everywhere and took all garbage out - a point that I was very impressed with. I highly recommend Tony and his team for any of your window and door needs. He is highly professional, knowledgeable and honest.

Than you so much for the kind review Fariba we appreciate your support.

Cyrus in Richmond Hill
Cyrus in Richmond Hill

Windows & Patio Doors Installation

We contacted Ambia after reading many positive reviews on Homestars. Tony was excellent to deal with throughout the process and he kept to his word from providing a competitive quote to having the entire project completed and a follow up thereafter. We had 4 windows and 2 patio doors installed. This included a brick cutout and 2 aluminium siding cutouts. Tony’s installers (Daniel for the brick cutout and Alex for the entire installation) were excellent and very professional. We are very pleased that we chose Ambia Windows & Doors for this project. Thank you Tony. We would definitely recommend Ambia for your windows and doors project.

Thank you very much for the nice review Cyrus. We are grateful we met or exceeded your expectations. The larger Dining room window and doors look great. Thank you for your support and the referals.

luc.wil.ride
luc.wil.ride
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Window Replacement

We had 7 windows replaced by Ambia recently and we're very happy with the results. We chose Ambia because we liked the Stage Windows they offered and their price was very competitive against the other companies that we had quote. They offered us a unique style of picture window with a full width Awning window as the bottom 1/3 that no other company offered us. Lead time from quote/deposit to window install was around 6 weeks which is what they estimated at time of quote. The install mostly went well, the installers installed one window on the wrong side of the house but were quick to switch it to the correct side when I pointed this out. We opted for extra UV protection on the West side of our house so the west side windows were different from the east side and the installers were not aware of that. Maybe worth having the installers review the quote details before installs in the future to avoid this. Other than that we are very happy with the work and would use Ambia again in the future.

Thank you kindly for the nice review Luc . We are happy we could provide a solution for your Awning / Fixed window. Thank you for your support

in Oakville
in Oakville

Absolutely stunning entrance door!

We are very happy clients! Our entrance door is stunning. Keep in mind this door was installed a few years ago and it still looks brand new, just like the day when it was installed. I can’t remember how much we paid for yet but it was very competitive price considering the quality. Absolutely stunning and amazing quality! Tony and Ambia’s installers were very easy to work with and provided amazing guidance. They are very responsive, honest, ethical and highly skilled professionals that are always committed to deliver high quality products and absolutely amazing customer service. We are very happy with our decision to have Ambia design and install our entrance door! We received so many compliments! We will always work with Ambia for all our future windows and doors projects.

Thank you very much for your kind words / review and support . We look forward to working with you once again

burroz in Mississauga
burroz in Mississauga

2x Bay Windows and Front Door

I reached out to Ambia, having used them once before at our previous house, because I like to support family businesses and I knew they provide exceptional work/quality windows. The installers worked quickly and professionally. The windows are excellent quality. I will hire them again when I look to complete window/door changes around the rest of my house. Tony is the best!

Thank you Burroz for being a loyal customer we appreciate your support and kind words

Jason Gu from Markham
Jason Gu from Markham

Stand behind their service even during lock down

I hired Ambia to replace my windows in 2012. 9 years later, one of the handles fell apart and the window cannot open anymore. I sent an email to Ambia, Tony quickly responded and discussed the situation over emails and phones. A couple days later, Johnathan came to the house with parts and fixed the handle. It was very smooth to get the problem fixed during the pandemic lock down. I really appreciate that they are still standing behind their service 9 year later. I strongly recommend this company for windows and doors installation.

Hello Jason and thank you for your kind review. We are happy to help. Thank you for referring us and for your recommendation.

Alison Chong from Toronto
Alison Chong from Toronto

New front picture window & convert kitchen window to sliding door

We were very impressed from beginning to end. Jimmy was not pushy and knew how to give us what we wanted -- a very large picture window (replacing old panels) and a custom-sized sliding door to fill the available space of an old kitchen window. Communication was smooth and the job was completed on time. The install team was brilliant , Jerry and his partner. They were consummate professionals, working like clockwork as a team, and employing a wide range of skills to get the job done in a day. The clean up was top notch. We've got another project in mind and we know who to call when the time comes! No hesitation on a five-star 10-out-of-10 review.

Thank you Allison for your kind words and very nice review. We are glad everything worked out well and you are happy with our products and services. The windows and doors make a big difference in curb appeal and home comfort.

More about Ambia Windows And Doors Inc.

Ambia Windows and Doors has established itself as a premier provider of quality windows and doors that combine innovative design with superb construction. Our extensive knowledge is your guarantee that you’re getting the best product and service.Custom and specialty work is our expertise. Our many satisfied customers recognize our product lines for their design excellence, traditional craftsmanship, sophisticated technology and product integrity. You'll find our windows and doors in homes that range from simple to superb, throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. And, homeowners are sure to enjoy the comfort our varied line of window and door collections – even on the warmest or coldest day.

*****

Our sales and installation team can accommodate all your needs, efficiently and effectively, while our superior standards and lifetime warranties apply to everyone. Because we work closely with our manufacturer, you can be sure your project will be completed on-time and on-budget.This commitment to service enables us to establish long-term relationship with all our valued customers. When it comes to Service, we never compromise.

__________________________________________
Energy Star,CSA and Window Wise certified Windows and Doors of all types and Interior Vinyl shutters.
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Vinylbilt windows and doors, Mastergrain Doors , KV Custom windows and Doors, Dayside Windows and Doors ,Avanti Custom Doors , Dorplex doors , Loewen Windows and Doors , Laflamme wood and Hybrid windows and doors, Gentek building products , Door Lites: Masonite, Trimlite, Miliano, ODL, Novatech, Verre Select ,York Aluminum storm doors - Porch Enclosures.
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors, Storm doors and Interior shutters
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows and Doors with many options to choose from.