Ampac Paving And Concrete

Paving Contractors
Ampac Paving And Concrete

Reviews for Ampac Paving And Concrete

Incomplete Job

For a company that suggests they are all about great customer service, I was not the recipient of it. After they completed the contracted work, they never returned despite multiple promises to do so (and many more excuses when they did not), to remove the debris they not only left behind but concealed from the job.
I then had an added expense of $300 to hire a third party, and procure a bin to have the debris removed.

The expected debris and yard removal you are referring to is handled by a different type of company and is not part of our residential paving contract. We are sorry for the misunderstanding. Our team cleaned up all the debris caused by the job we provided, as we do for every customer. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at (905) 882-6722.

Steve
Steve
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Driveway paved

I contacted Mike about wanting a price to get our driveway repaved and Mike was there the next day to measure and give me a quote. My wife and I reviewed the quote that night and called Mike the next day to book with him. Because we were also having work done at the front of our house, Mike sent in his crew and took the old asphalt up and put new gravel down. After a couple of weeks when the work out front was done, I contacted Mike to let him know and he was there in less then a week to pave the driveway. His crew showed excellent professionalism and quality work. I was very pleased that Mike and Ampac worked around my schedule. Keep up the great work Mike, I would refer Ampac to anyone!

Hi Steve,
Your 10-star review of Ampac is very much appreciated! We are happy to hear that you were pleased with our professionalism and quality of work. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Sandra
Sandra
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Landscape, interlocking and paving

We moved and were left with an unkept weed filled property.
Ampac came and transformed it from ugly to beautiful in just a few days!
We are soo impressed with their professionalism and kindness.
They were cost efficient and helpful in designing what was best for our needs.
We highly recommend them for any outdoor needs

Dear Sandra, Thank you for your 10-star review of Ampac! We are happy to see another satisfied customer. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

jojo in Newmarket
jojo in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway paving

VERY disappointed in the roller coaster ride with communication with this company. The off and on again scheduling (which had nothing to do with weather) was unacceptable. It started with the asphalt removal and ended with the final paving. We scheduled a date and time and they phoned me at work three hours early to say they were paving my driveway. I wanted to be there when the work was done (only reasonable when you spend a lot of money) and had made special arrangements to be there. Wouldn't use AMPAC again.

Dear customer,
We are sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the service that you received. Sometimes there are circumstances beyond our control that requires a paving company to perform a job a little earlier than expected. If there is anything that we can do to further assist you, please do not hesitate to call the office at 905-882-6722.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Spectacular Steps, Interlock and Driveway

We are thrilled with our new stone steps and interlock. Beautiful! New asphalt driveway is flawless. Thanks to Giles for design advice and keeping us apprised of the work schedule - first for removal of old driveway, and prep for steps and interlock. Then again for completion of the work. Upon request at design stage he gave us several nearby locations of jobs they had done where we could look at the choices in materials. Most helpful! The crew that arrived to do the work were top notch. Friendly, efficient, professional, worked well together. They take obvious pride in their workmanship - and their equipment. Went above and beyond in carefully moving a large stone back into its place, then raking all topsoil even. We are very pleased with the job and would recommend this team highly. Thanks AMPAC.

Thank you for your 10 star review of Ampac Paving! We are delighted to hear that you are completed satisfied with the finished product. Thank you for your business! It was a pleasure working with you.

Toby in Oakville
Toby in Oakville
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Great workmanship and fantastic job very happy

Great people and friendly offered exceptional advice and installed a top notch driveway we had a base coat installed followed by a top coat a few weeks later totally satisfied highly recommend.

Thank you for your great review of Ampac Paving! We are so happy to read that you are totally satisfied and that you highly recommend us! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Nick in Richmond Hill
Nick in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Professionals

I am very satisfied with the professional care and execution of the paving that Ampac completed for me. Giles is a great guy to work with, he is sensitive to the needs of the customer and listens to my expectations, his team are all highly skilled and I thank them all.

Thank you, Nick! This is so great to hear.

hubertehicks
hubertehicks
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Paved driveway

Arrived a bit later than indicated but came on the day scheduled with a large crew, and did my double driveway in about 2 hours. Very nice folks and friendly. Worked well together and seemed to know what they were doing. Would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the positive review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Jon in Bradford
Jon in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Driveway Paving

Giles Collins was very professional and helpful in setting up the work. The Ampac crew were very efficient in removing the old asphalt and replacing my driveway. The driveway has held up well and still looks great.

Thank you for taking the time to review Ampac Paving! We are so pleased to hear about your complete satisfaction. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

JH in Georgetown
JH in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Interlocking

This is the second time I have used Ampac Paving, from the time Ampac came to look at my requirements I knew I was in good hands, they gave me 3 solutions to choose from and there pricing was excellent, with in 2 weeks from signing the contract the work was complete, excellent staff very personable and knowledgeable. I would defiantly recommend them for all you paving & interlocking projects.

Thank you for your positive review! It's so great to hear this feedback and recommendation from a repeat customer!

More about Ampac Paving And Concrete

Welcome to AMPAC PavingVersatile experience in residential landscaping services and commercial paving. AMPAC Paving and Concrete is a quality driven, consumer oriented business with a reputation for excellence. We have been delivering superior service in the GTA for over a quarter-century.

***

Residential Landscaping Service — Curb Appeal Specialists
Curb-Appeal is a real estate term that rates your home exterior appearance. Let AMPAC help you maximize your Curb Appeal with:
Classic Asphalt Paving
Decorative Interlocking Brick
Custom Concrete Curbs, Walk-paths, Garage Flooring
Durable and Pleasing Retainer Walls
Commercial Paving — Professional Contractors
Whether you're renovating existing or building new, AMPAC has the people the experience and the equipment to get the job done on time and on budget:
Roadway and Parking Lot Paving
Concrete curbs and Walkways
Asphalt and Paving Repairs and Resurfacing
Interlock Sidewalks

***

Contact us today to schedule your appointment.