Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

9.7 10 (2092 reviews)

Porsha
Porsha

Toilet Repair

Recently our main floor toilet started acting up and making loud knocking noises whenever it was flushed. We called Waterworks and Michael was able to repair the issue right away, leaving us very happy customers.

We've used Waterworks for every plumbing issue that has come up over the past 10 years (leaky faucets, changing out fixtures, drainage issues and to install a Water Cop system) and we've always received kind and professional service. Michael is truly one of the best and always goes above and beyond.

Hi!
Thanks so much for the awesome review!
Please keep in touch should you require our services in the future.
Thanks!
Michael and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team

Happy
Happy

Water Leak from Kitchen Refrigerator

Alija came to my house promptly after I spoke to the company about a water leak from my basement ceiling. He was very courteous.

The reason for my dismay is the FIXED cost of $700 to investigate the problem. I felt it was exorbitantly high given that he hadn't even looked into it. However, with a leaking ceiling, I felt little choice but to go ahead.

In less than 30 minutes, he found the source of the problem - a leaky water line from the main floor refrigerator. He said he could replace the line for a FIXED cost of $1,000+. This is on top of the $700, and the $40 service call fee. I did NOT proceed with the repair because I felt it was simply not good value for the money.

I usually don't write reviews but this incident really burns me up! I just want others to be forewarned about what happened to me. Thanks for reading.

Dear Brian Sakamoto

After reviewing the invoice, we realized that we made an error as to which task code from our company price book pertained to your specific job. (plaster versus drywall demo) .We have refunded you the excess charge, and once again, we sincerely apologize for this frustrating inconvenience.

Feel free to give us a call if you need any further assistance, of have any questions.

Sincerely

Michael Yuffa and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team
416-489-0000

Arthur in Newmarket
Arthur in Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Removal of garbage disposal

Alija was very professional and patient with answering all of my questions and even offered his expert advice regarding his findings (who've had installed my garbage disposal did so incorrectly, but he fixed the plumbing to ensure no leaks going forward). Would definitely recommend as he is very experienced and can get the job done!

Hi!
Thanks so much for the awesome review!
Please keep in touch should you require our services in the future.
Thanks!
Michael and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team

Mark Irvine from Toronto
Mark Irvine from Toronto

toilet not flushing properly

My toilet hasn't been flushing properly for months. Sometimes the bowl empties fully, and sometimes it does not. I tried replacing the flush and fill valves on my own, but that didn't work, so I called Waterworks to come take a look.

It was very easy to book this appointment. The woman I spoke to was very clear and polite. My appointment was not an emergency, and so I could wait for the next day. They emailed and texted me about when they would show up.

The Waterworks guys were also very clear and polite. They made sure to put covers over their boots, and they explained my options and prices carefully. They saw right away that there was a clog somewhere. First they tried snaking the toilet, but that didn't work. They removed the toilet and found that it was quite gunky so they cleaned it thoroughly and that seemed to do the trick. I had a bunch of questions about what they were doing as they worked, which they answered courteously.

The next day, I received a call from Waterworks to make sure that the toilet was still working fine, which it is.

All in all, I would use Waterworks again, and I would recommend them.

Thanks so much for the great review!
Michael Yuffa and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains team

Firecombat in Guelph
Firecombat in Guelph

fast and friendly

They showed up the next day. And gave me great suggestions of simply fixes first before spending the big bucks. Hopefully it works but if not I will be calling them back for sure!

Hi!
Thank you for this awesome review! We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Looking forward to continue to working with you.

Kirk R. in Toronto
Kirk R. in Toronto

Bathroom Faucet Replacement

I broke the handle off of my bathroom (poorly designed) faucet. I have a double sink so I needed to replace both - so they would match. I bought MOEN faucets from HomeDepot and had Waterworks install them. Alija the pumber was fast, on time and efficient. I was a bit shocked at the price at first - so if you want cheap and uninsured don't use Waterworks. If you want insured quality work done on time and to exceed your expectations call Waterworks.

Hi Kirk!
Thank you for this awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to take care of your repairs. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Looking forward to continue to working with you.
Michael Yuffa and the WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Team

Quick and excellent replacement of garburator along with helpful advice

Michael came the next day and completed the replacement of the garburator. Kitchen was left spotless along the way, he gave very helpful courtesy advice on some additional plumbing questions I had and recommended options.

NELSON9999 in Etobicoke
NELSON9999 in Etobicoke

Shower valves and cartridge replacements

Elijah was very professional. He had all the Covid safety gear [mask, gloves and booties]. He quickly assessed what was required and provided the quote. After I got the parts, he came back and quickly did the replacement work.

Backwater Valve Maintenance Plus Consultation re Taps

Michael was very knowledgeable. He was patient with my questions and made a number of excellent suggestions of his own. The work was not inexpensive but Michael was very thorough. Clearly, he takes pride in his work, so I know it was done right and that it will last. I am having him back to do some additional work soon as well as some bathroom reno work in the future.

Nick H in Toronto
Nick H in Toronto

Toilet repairs

We had two toilets in our house that needed repair. One was constantly running and the other was extremely noisy and not flushing properly. I called Waterworks and was able to get them to come right away. Michael was extremely polite and professional and got the job done quickly and efficiently. He also followed covid-19 protocols and made safety a priority. Our toilets are running great now. We will definitely be future customers of Waterworks!

Hi Nick.
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to take care of your repairs. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future.

More about Waterworks Plumbing & Drains

WaterWorks Plumbing & Drains.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes to get the job done right in the most cost-effective way possible. We live in your neighbourhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before. We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
• Plumbing-Drain Rooter Problems
• Blocked or clogged drains
• dripping faucets
• leaky faucets & pipes
• hot water tank problems, Tankless Water heaters NORITZ, NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
• Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
• new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
• blocked toilets
• drain odours
• frozen pipes, pipe thawing
• water purifiers/filtration
• toilet problems
• remodeling & renovations
• under cabinet leaks
• toilets that keep running
• sewer problems
• laundry room sinks & drains
• drain & sewage rootering
• radiator repairs
• flood damage
• flood prevention

Check Us Out Here:

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.