Arby Cartage

Moving & Storage
Brampton ON L6V 2H6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 14 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 14 times

Reviews for Arby Cartage

rthyland
rthyland

MOve out and in after renovations

We had them pack and move out a family of four into a storage locker and then move us back when the renovations where done. Amazing experience. Knowledgeable, fast, polite, everything we would want in a moving company. I would trust them to delivery my kids!

Jeff in Kitchener
Jeff in Kitchener

Great Movers, Professional Communication and Service!

Reached out to Arby to help move a new refrigerator and dispose of an old one. The process was seamless from start to finish. Arby was very accommodating and his communication was very transparent and professional. The movers were clearly experienced, they were careful, fast, and very respectful of our home. Will definitely use again in the future.

DW in North York
DW in North York

Look no further! Arby is a guaranteed winner!

I chose Arby Cartage because of the impressive ratings on HomeStars ... both score and the sheer number of ratings.

From the start, I know I would go with him. Unlike another company who came for a quote, Arby walked through the entire house and made notes. Asked questions too (e.g. what was to move outside and in the garage).
He was so professional and respective from the start, and my communications were nswered immediately and effectively.

On the day of the move, six men showed up in two trucks. Right on time. These fellows worked hard for over six hours straight. Non stop. No break. And drove straight from the one place to the other.

Arby's son, Anil, was in charge. What an impressive fellow. Great manner. Knew his angles to fit things through doorways and was a strong as they come. He was happy to change locations of furniture at the new place - and even told us (when asked) which way looked better. He also had the respect of his workers.

The bill? Almost half of what Company A wanted.

On top of this, Arby was thoughtful enough to send a note to us after the move saying, "Welcome to the new life. Best wishes to your wife and you.
Stay safe". Now how telling is that!!! The company is a 'people company' not just a business.

Please, PLEASE give Arby the chance to serve you. You can not go wrong!!!

Nancy in Mount Albert
Nancy in Mount Albert
7 reviews Kettleby, ON

Terrific Movers

The Arby team showed up on time, moved quickly and kept things going smoothly. The guys were courteous, polite and were very helpful. Highly recommend Arby Cartage.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Terrific Moving Company

I recently used Arby Cartage to move out of our three floor Toronto home. This included delivering and unloading our belongings into two locations on the back end. Arby provided an accurate quote as well as helpful advice on the size storage locker we would need. His team consisted of four movers, which included his son Anil. The whole team was professional, courteous and efficient. In fact, they were so efficient that the move took less time than expected and so I paid approx $300 less than the quote. Amazing service!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Move out

Arby’s team was the most polite, respectful and professional team to work with. They were so supportive to make our move seamless. The wrapped all items and ensured everything was safely moved and the set up again. No fuss no mess. Perfect !

Eunice
Eunice

A great team!

Arby’s team were professional, efficient and hardworking. They ensured my possessions were packed and delivered and set up perfectly. I would definitely recommend Arby’s Cartage.

Deepak in Toronto
Deepak in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Arby Cartage -The best movers in GTHA.

Arby moved me 11 years ago flawlessly.
Fast forward, Arby and his team impressed me again! Punctual, dependable and trustworthy - words like these don’t justify his professionalism.
Nothing has changed since my first move 11 years ago. I recommend him to any kind of moves you got. Arby and his team will make sure you, your family and your belongings are “moved” safely with highest quality by any standard.

Melissa from Toronto ON
Melissa from Toronto ON

Amazing company!

I booked a move out from my condo in January 2022. The 3 movers showed up 30 minutes early to make sure they would start once the elevator was set. These folks worked through a snow storm and walked through snow banks without struggle. All my furniture was nicely packed. I also had multiple destinations and they didn’t charge me extra! Oh and they were all super friendly. I will use them again for my next move!

Bonnie-
Bonnie-

Successful Move with Arby and team

Arby has been amazing! I have used Arby and his great team at least 6 times for different moves....all of which were highly successful. WE had the great pleasure of having Isaac and Brite move my daughter and son-in law from their one bedroom apartment to their new place. They were personable and very careful and put everything back together again that had to come apart. Arby has always had great teams working for the company. There is no hesitation AT ALL for us to use Arby again and again. They are fair in price, accomodating and very friendly and they come equipped for every type of move!

Thank you once again to Arby, Isaac and Brite for a fantastic move and very smooth and quick as well. Thank you Isaac and Brite for all your help!

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair