Arby Cartage

Reviews for Arby Cartage

Erin from Toronto
Erin from Toronto
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

7th move with Arby Cartage!

I really can’t say enough good things about these guys. I’ve used them multiple times over the past 10 years and I wouldn’t use anyone else. The movers are always quick, respectful and kind guys. Always great prices and worth the excellent services! No job too small or big. This move required multiple stops and everything went smoothly! I highly recommend them to anyone looking for movers!

Private User reviews Orillia, ON

Out of town Move

Moved from Brampton to Orillia on 2021-08-06:

Arby's team of movers were punctual, extremely professional, courteous, respectful, and very careful with our furniture. They did all of the necessary dis-assembly of the larger furniture, and shrink-wrapping too. They also used rubberized runners at the old house and the new house to protect our flooring... All of this without asking them to do so. This is the level of attention and care they take in their work.... All at a very competitive price too!

I would definitely hire Arby Cartage again, and highly recommend to others.

Thank you, Arby!

Sunny in Woodbridge
Sunny in Woodbridge

Moving

This is a late review as we moved about a month ago in September. We contacted Arby Cartage in August based on the reviews and within a day or two came by and took a look at all our furniture and provided a quote and details. On the day of the move the entire team (4 movers and 2 trucks) were punctual, professional and efficient. They took care of all our furniture, treating it like it was their own and got the job done. Highly recommended and thank you!

Reba from Richmond Hill
Reba from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Packing, moving to 4 different locations, moving our stuff to storage

Arby's packers did an amazing job of packing up all our stuff that had to go into storage, and delicate stuff that went to our kids. The next day, they arrived promptly to move stuff to 4 different locations (our kids took a lot of our furniture), all over the city, still came back at 5 o'clock and packed up their truck with the rest of the stuff that was going into storage. The crew was so professional and courteous and hard-working, and took extra care to ensure our furniture and delicate items would be undamaged. We're in a rental now, but when we move into our new home, Arby will be moving us in!!

Greg & Lynda Nosan
Greg & Lynda Nosan
0 reviews , ON

Moving furniture

Arby Cartage alleviated all my stress about moving. They are very professional and knowledgeable and moved my furniture like it was their own. I really appreciate the care they took with all my items. They are a great bunch of guys.
THANK YOU Arby and crew for an amazing experience.

baggio
baggio

House Move

I've used Arby for two moves now. Both times, the service was incredible. The team showed up exactly on time, and they worked relentlessly to get me and my family moved into our new home as quickly as possible. They are incredibly careful. With both moves I didn't have anything broken. I have complete trust in them, and would absolutely use them again.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Cross province move

The guys were terrific! They were recommended to us by family members that used them previously and Arby’s did not disappoint. Arby was very helpful and answered all my questions before the move; the crew arrived early and was very professional and efficient. They finished the complete move much quicker than I estimated, and no damage to any of the items moved. The final cost was below estimate and very competitive pricing to begin with. I highly recommend using Arby’s for your next move!

Gayle
Gayle

Professional, prompt, excellent customer service

We will not even consider another mover when the time comes to move again. Arby Cartage is fabulous. We recommend them without reservation. They moved a 2000 sq. ft. house spread over 4 floors from downtown Toronto to Burlington. They are super fair. For example, we decided that wrapping our art was just too much work, so we called back amend our contract to add packers to our order. After clarifying to it was just a matter of wrapping art, Arby suggested an additional person on the move team instead. It would cost us less, and would speed up the unloading at our destination. So, they offered a less expensive solution than the one we had asked for, it and was far better for us too. That is just one example of how doing right by the customer is what they do. We were concerned about the elevator booking time window at the destination, so they arrived a half hour early to relieve our concerns. Not a thing was broken. Not a thing was damaged. All 4 men were professional, polite, and resourceful. We absolutely made the right decision when we decided to use Arby Cartage.

Best Move ever

It was the best move ever !
We used Arby's services first time and we are so impressed, Anil and boys arrived right on time, loaded everything perfectly and unloaded it where we wanted it. Even helped moving appliances that needed removing doors and reassembling them.
All of them are so humble, friendly and strong, and take care of every minute detail. Price wise reasonable as well. Will always recommend them.

Harpal in Toronto
Harpal in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Friendly Efficient Movers!

The movers were on time. They worked fast and in an organized fashion. They were friendly and reasonably priced. I had a great experience in the booking process as well. I was very impressed and highly recommend!

More about Arby Cartage

At Arby Cartage Inc. we offer comprehensive moving related services, as well as tools designed to reduce the time, cost and stress associated with moving.

We understand how important it is to choose the right mover. Find Great rates with us. Get competitive quotes and Arby’s exclusive discounts on all of our services:

# Furniture Repair