Miracle Movers

Darkstar3333
Darkstar3333

Overall Great Experience

Overall amazing experience.

The quote was accurate based on my inventory and despite missing a few things (my bad) everything went perfectly. The crew arrived early, gave everything a once over and sprung into action before the quoted start time.

Everything was moved with extreme care, not a single item saw a scratch. The team was incredibly friendly and through, before we knew it we were in our new home.

I debated doing it myself but frankly had I gone that route we would still be moving days later :) It let us spend that time unpacking and getting the house setup.

I think moving companies are going the way of restaurants : be great or end up out of business.

If we were to move again, we would pick MM again.

We believe that organizing the move is one of the most important part of moving process and we appreciate your cooperation during all the stages! Your feedback is our best reward! Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with us. We are keen to assist you with other moving project you will have!

We wish you all the best in your new beautiful home!

Excellent service and work

Superb customer service, punctual, fair pricing and quality moving skills. Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommend and would call them again!
Thank you to Alan in customer service and to the mover, Yevgeniy and his colleague for their patience, hard work and making my experience stress-free.

We are grateful for this wonderful review! It is always such a pleasure to read how we meet and sometimes exceed customer's expectations. We would love to accommodate any further moving projects that you might have, no matter of it's complexity! Just give us a call and we will have everything set for you.

Yours Truly,

Sanford in Toronto
Sanford in Toronto

Best movers

This was my second move with Miracle Movers. These guys worked hard and didn't stop until the job was done. They were professional and courteous. Their office support team was also top notch. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your appreciation, Sanford. We're extremely happy your choice landed on our company.
We are improving our services daily so please rest assured that next time we'll keep up the outstanding service. We`ll be waiting to hearing from you in the future!

Sincerely,

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

3 moves in s month

Good , fast, fair price. The movers were polite and worked hard. Would recommend
Highly. Thanks.

Thank you so very much for your recommendation! The best reward for us is to hear that all efforts made to provide you with an excellent service were so greatly appreciated!
It`ll be a pleasure assisting your next move!

Kind Regards,

effie.touris in Toronto
effie.touris in Toronto

Miracle Movers

I moved with them twice last year. They moved me from Toronto to Kingston and then back from Kingston to Woodbridge. Both moves went off quickly without a hitch. The guys were professional and got everything done very quickly. Nothing was missed or broken, which has happened with other companies. This is the only moving company I would ever use.

Thank you so much for keeping Miracle Movers in your favorites, Effie! And we can assure you that no matter if it`ll be move #3 or #4 - you will receive an excellent service as well. Because you already know where to find the greatest moving service ever - Miracle Movers! Thank you!

Thank you for being our customer!

Great Move!

Alex is a class act. Very well organized move with no damage. Highly recommend them!

Thank you for your recommendation, John! It's so great to receive such feedback that is showing that all the efforts and carefulness during the move were appreciated. Thank you so much for being our customer and it`ll be a pleasure assisting you during your next move!

Best Regards,

natashakrsticjoksimovic
natashakrsticjoksimovic

Amazing movers! Thank you!

Punctual, trustworthy, very hard working team of 2. They came on time and they worked non-stop for about 6 hours. I asked if they would like to take a break because it was a very hot day but they said they were ok and they continue to work. They also moved a 4 door wardrobe that was higher than my new apartment entrance. It is impressive how they continued to maneuver it until they were able to get it inside my new apartment walk-in closet. I would highly recommend this team to my friends and family! Thank you again for your hard work and for making this moving experience easy and pleasant for me and my family!

Natasha, thank you so much for your feedback!
It`s a pleasure to hear that you were satisfied with the great job done by our crew. We always do our best in order to provide the customer with the fast, accurate and excellent service! We will be happy to hear from you and your referrals in the future!

Thank you for being our customer!

Beth Kirkwood in Scarborough
Beth Kirkwood in Scarborough

My move

I was moving from a big house to a condo. The two gentlemen arrived on time, were very polite and courteous and did a great job. I would highly recommend them for any move.

"Customer`s satisfaction is the highest priority" - this is our main internal motto. That is why all departments working hard keeping the highest possible service level towards customer`s needs. Beth, your words of appreciation and gratitude - is the best reward we could receive. Whenever you will need an excellent moving service - just send us a request and we will arrange the rest.

We wish you all the best in your new beautiful home!

Moving from house

Experienced movers, they were on time and executed their job very well. People from the office were very professional as well.

Thank you so much. We have no enough words to describe our happiness and gratitude when we receive such a glowing review. Thank you for choosing Miracle Movers and we will be looking to hearing from you on your next move!

Kind Regards,

Professional

The gentleman that moved me were so professional, on time and just great. My move took less time then they estimated. It was a stress free day.

Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Regards,

More about Miracle Movers

Since 1992, Miracle Movers Toronto has provided thousands of satisfied customers with customized, comprehensive moving services across the GTA and Canada. Whether you're one person moving into a bachelor apartment or a midsize company moving 100 employees into a new office, our experienced, enthusiastic staff is ready to help you out.

In addition to providing basic transportation services, we can visit your home or office before the big day to plan the most efficient move possible, create a floor plan of your new destination so that you know precisely where your items will go, and even help pack - or provide boxes, padding and plastic wrap if you'd rather do so yourself. With satellite offices across Canada and partners around the world, we can then accommodate moves of any distancccommodate moves of any distance to any destination, including the USA.

At Miracle Movers Toronto, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding customer service: more than 80% of our customers are from referrals! Call us for free advice and quotations today!

We're social: