Rosati Drywall

Joe in Downsview
1 review North York, ON

Patching hole in Plaster ceiling

After reading reviews on Homestars I decided to give Rosati Drywall
a try and I was very pleased with his work. He took on a small repair
job which took multiple visits and he completed the work around our
schedule. I would definateley recommend him for any Drywall work!!

Kyle
Kyle

kitchen, powder room and laundry room drywall

Rob and his crew, did a great job of drywalling our kitchen, powder room and laundry room. They also framed and drywalled a 6 foot section of our basement rec room wall, and patched holes used to run electrical. The job was finished on time and on budget, and the results look great.

J&T in Lakeshore Village
J&T in Lakeshore Village

Taping the ceilings in the basement and hallway

My husband and I needed our basement and hallway ceilings taped and mudded. I found three people/ companies to call and left the rest to my husband...

Rob came over, looked at the work to be done and gave a competitive quote. My husband hired him, agreed to a start date/ time and like clock work Rob was there.

We are very happy with the work Rob has done in our home and definitely recommend Rob to any family/ friends/ neighbours/ anyone who needs his services.

He is friendly and professional too!

David from Toronto-5630
David from Toronto-5630

Drywall finishing

I decided to hire a professional to do the drywall finishing on my DIY basement remodelling because after much deliberation I came to the conclusion that I didn`t want to take the chance that I would mess it up at the finishing stage. I arranged for 3 quotes. The first guy failed to keep two appointments and didn’t call to let me know! The second was professional and reasonable and indicated that the job would take about eighty man hours. Based on my research this seemed like a long time for this job! Rob Rosati of
RA Rosati Drywall was next up. Rob`s quote was very competitive. He indicated that the job would take about forty man hours with 2 guys, approximately 4, 5 hour visits. This was exactly what I had expected. The clincher was the fact that he would be doing all the work himself.

The following week Rob and his associate started and within the specified number of visits and hours, completed the job to a standard that met and exceeded my expectations. All corners both inside and out were clean and uniform. All the seams both tapered and butt were invisible. All the screws were invisible. The drywall dust was minimal and manageable. I was particularly impressed with the inside corners where two walls and the ceiling meet. Bear in mind that Rob achieved this working on my DIY framing and boarding job which was far from flawless!

Over the last few months I have been examining drywall finish in different places at every opportunity to identify the common flaws in anticipation of this job and I can say that my now almost complete basement regarding drywall finish is as good as any I have seen and far better than most.

One final note, Rob and his associate are presentable, were courteous and respectful of us and our home and we were comfortable leaving them alone in our home. Highly recommended.

Chris at Woodbine & Danforth
Chris at Woodbine & Danforth

Repair holes in lath & plaster & drywall

Rob came and repaired holes made by the electricians, as well as some other repairs. He did such a great job that our neighbour asked for Rob's contact info when they saw the job that he did - you couldn't tell where the holes had been.
Would definitely recommend Rob to others.

Stan in Parkdale
Stan in Parkdale

Living Room/Dining Room Drywall

From the initial quote to the completion of the project, Rob was amazing!! On time, reasonable price - I will definitely use Rob again and would recommend him without hesitation to anyone.

jack-etobicoke
jack-etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement finishing

Of all the contractors we had in our house, Rob was the best. He gave us a fair price, gave us some good advice, and even did a small favour for us and didn't ask for a penny! Many of the other trades were a hassle to deal with; not showing up on time or at all for that matter. Rob was there everyday making sure that our project would be completed on time. His guys took care of the insulation, drywall, and he did the taping himself. The quality of workmanship is amazing, I would only recommend him to do any drywall job. Straight-forward, honest, and never gave the run around(like others did!) Definitely can't go wrong with Rob, highly recommended!

Owen in Richmond Hill
Owen in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation

We brought Rob in to do the drywall for our kitchen renovation. We initially selected him based on an excellent price. However, we can now recommend him based on the excellent work he did. He was responsive to our demands and changes, showed up on time, and completed the work to meet our aggressive deadline. Overall he did and great job and is highly recommended.

King City
King City
1 review King City, ON

Drywall taping in ensuite bathroom

Rob has done an excellent job of taping the drywall in our ensuite bathroom. It's a small job requiring multiple visits; not everyone would be prepared to take it on! Rob showed up every day to complete the work quickly for us, and even came to finish off on a Friday evening so we could work on the renovation over the weekend! His work is of a very high standard; he's reliable, personable and punctual. No need to look elsewhere! Highly recommended!

New Hamburg Resident
New Hamburg Resident
1 review New Hamburg, ON

Taping of entire basement drywall

Had Rob do the taping for my entire basement. He was punctual on all visits and completed the job as promised.A pleasant guy to talk to. I was very pleased with his excellent workmanship and the finished product. Highly recommended.

More about Rosati Drywall

MY NAME IS ROB
I started apprenticing as a drywall taper at the age of 19.
As I learned the trade I fell in love with it.
I gained a true appreciation of the craft the more skilled I became.
Over time I noticed that not all drywallers were producing a quality finish as I had been taught.
At the age of 20 I started my own business, RA Rosati Drywall Inc., in response to a growing number of clients that appreciated attention to detail.

MY PROMISE
I’ll only work with the best materials available and provide a 1 year guarantee on all labor.
I never compromise quality for time and give my clients realistic schedules that accommodate their lives.
I strive for honest customer service, so contracts are only paid in full when the finished work is to your complete satisfaction.

We provide quality craftsmanship throughout the GTA - Burlington to Scarborough, we cover it all!

Give us a call - 647-218-1168