Tip Top Trough

Reviews for Tip Top Trough

Brad
Brad

Cutter inspection / cleaning

We notice water dripping down the side of our house from what appeared to be the eavestrough. We called Tip Top Trough under the recommendation of my parents (they had done great work for them before). Despite being very busy, Tip Top was able to fit us in after giving us a detailed quote and explanation of that that was required over the phone.

The team members that came to do the work were efficient and thorough. They took pictures and videos to show me what was wrong. It turns out it was a leaky roof that caused the problems and Tip Top was able to recommend someone to complete the work.

Shaina in Toronto
Shaina in Toronto

Eaves Cleaning

The company responded to our emails promptly and answered all our questions. The workers were prompt, professional and polite. They cleaned up the property nicely after the work was done. I would definitely have them return next season.

Grand in Brantford
Grand in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Damaged gable replacement

After wind damage TTT replaced gable and perfectly matched color to other pieces. Job wasn’t easy due to location of gable.
Fantastic customer service, knowledgeable crew, minimal supervision, easy payment options.

Thank you Grand! We are happy to have been able to help you! Happy Holidays.

EJ in Toronto
EJ in Toronto

Eaves trough cleaning and repairs

I found this company on HomeStars a couple of years ago when I needed the eaves cleaned. This autumn I called them to inspect and clean the eaves and do some necessary repairs. Someone came promptly to discuss my options and give me a quote. Once we decided to go ahead they fit me into their busy schedule. We are very satisfied with their workmanship and prices. I would definitely recommend and use their services in the future.

Thanks EJ. We are happy to have been able to do work for you! All the best this holiday season

Eavestrough, fascia, soffits

Very happy with job Tip Top Trough did for us. These are difficult times but Tip Top got the job done. Was able to arrange a consult at our house, and received a reasonable quote and timeline. There were some totally understandable delays but staff kept us informed. Crew arrived on time and worked very hard. Job was very well done and crew did a great job on clean up. Very happy and highly recommend.

Thanks for your kind words and taking the time to give us feedback on the work that was completed. Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season! All the best! - TTT

Banoo in Toronto, Ontario
Banoo in Toronto, Ontario

New evestroughs

TTT replaced my existing eves earlier this month. Although there was a scheduling delay due to the pandemic, once underway, the work was done professionally and efficiently. Thanks for the great job!

It has been a crazy year! Thanks so your kind words, Banoo! We are glad you are happy with the completed work and we hope to hear from you in the near future! Happy holidays to you and your family!

eaves cleaning and screening

We are very pleased with the work done on our eaves, by covering and screening and maintaining the eaves this fall.
The company is very responsible, on time, pleasant to deal with. The work was excellent with immaculate cleanup.

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We appericate your business and hope to hear from you next season. Have a happy and healthy holiday season!

Jo and Michael
Jo and Michael

Excellent Service and Quality Job

Last summer, we needed to replace our eaves troughs and fascia. We got 3 estimates and all were about the same price but we were most impressed with the advice we got from Pierce of Tip Top Trough. He and Myriam, who runs the office, saw to it that our job was fitted in as soon as possible which we appreciated. The workers were very polite and diligent. There was a scuff mark on one section fascia and they replaced it without any argument. We found Tip Top Trough excellent and responsive to deal with and are happy to recommend their services without hesitation.

Jo and Michael, thank you for your kind words! We are thrilled to have had the opportunity to work on your home. We are here to help every step of the way!

Tip Top Service

Using Homestars, I foundTip Top and they are great. They came to clean my eavestroughs and did an excellent job, and I asked about a repair and they give me a great quote. Very responsive as well. Thx Ally.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! TTT works together to create a great experience for all our clients and we are grateful we can help!

Ira in Toronto
Ira in Toronto

Replaced old leaky eavestroughs, soffits and fascia.

I found Tip TTT on Homestars and I’m glad I called them. They gave me a few options that fit my budget and design. I replaced my soffit, fascia and eavestroughs. I got great advice on the downspout location to fix my current issue with ice on my driveway. They stayed on schedule and on budget with no surprises. The install crew were professional and clean. Its been two months since the work was done and I’m a very happy customer. I have two friends who recently used them for some repairs and they are happy with the work. Great team to work with.

Dear Ira, thank you so much for your business and referral's! We are only a great team to work with as we have great customers like you :)

More about Tip Top Trough

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Eavestrough Repair, Window & Gutter Cleaning

Tip Top Trough has been specializing in aluminum and copper for almost 20 years. Pierce, the owner, has found great success in treating clients’ homes as if it were his own. We will add that little extra bit of care to your project. No matter the size.

At Tip Top Trough, we pride ourselves on our industry-leading customer service, as well as our experience in providing custom solutions for all of our clients’ eavestrough and aluminum needs.

Tip Top Trough’s cleaning services are thorough; the repair jobs are quick and efficient; and the installations are of the highest quality.

Tip Top Trough is fully insured with WSIB and General Liability, as well as is a Licensed Contractor for the City of Toronto.

Tip Top Trough Services

> Eavestrough: clean, repair & installation

> Eavestrough resecuring, resloping

> Downpipe: disconnection, extension, installation, resecuring, reassembling, rain barrel installation

> Heating wire: supply & installation

> Ice Damn removal

> Rain barrel Installations

> Flashing - Chimneys, Windows and doors

> Skylight repairs

Call us today for a free quote 416-781-7406 or visit us online Tip Top Trough and fill out our quick form!