Metalex Security Products

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Metalex Security Products

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great product

We had a similar product in our previous home and were delighted to find Metalex carried something very similar. Love the front screen/security door as well as 2 patio sliding doors. Will be great in warmer weather to get a cross breeze of fresh air without worrying about security issues esp at night.

Install was quick and professional. Not cheap but well worth the expense

Screen install

Love the sliding screen option no view obstruction now by screen !
Jason the install fella was a lovely young man from the moment he contacted me to his detail to ensure everything went smoothly

Dar

sprye
sprye

Storm doors x 2

From beginning to end product and service exceeded my expectations. All staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Installation was perfect and I love the product.
Really great experience.

EUGENE in Toronto
EUGENE in Toronto

Window guards

Joe of Metalex did the installation. He is highly skilled and took care to ensure that the job done is free of any defects and will be trouble free for good. Thanks to Tom of Metalex who took the order and performed to my entire satisfaction.
My earlier order was much larger and I was happy to go with Metalex for my repeat order.
I strongly recommend them to all
Regards,
Eugene

abuyusuf.hasan
abuyusuf.hasan

Installed 3 security doors and one patio door

In one word Metalax a company you can depend. Their customer services are excellent. I am very satisfied with this company and the owner. I will recommend any body and everybody if they want peace of mind to have security at their home they should call Metalax to install security door at their home. The doors architecturally looks beautiful and very strong. Any time I needed any service they attend immediately. They have the best product and their services are excellent. I recommend them very highly.

Joanna R.
Joanna R.

The sliders are great

We got double sliding doors for our back door as we have quite the aggressive cat on the inside and a menagerie of wild animals on the outside which we don’t want to mix and mingle. The doors exceed our expectation. They are sturdy beyond what I thought a sliding patio door could be, Gilde very well and the locking system seems secure- very important as we are a bit worried about the “flimsy ness” of our glass door lock.

Joe and his partner were great installers. Dealt with a small issue efficiently and without worry. The install too about 4-5 hours with that aggressive cat I mentioned jumping and hissing at them the whole time through the window (sorry!)

Overall we are very happy. Thank you!

Hi Joanna, so glad that you are happy with the product. I love the product as well, it will continue to provide care free ventilation and to keep killer safe inside for years to come. Thanks, Tom

More about Metalex Security Products

Metalex Security Products has much more to offer than just its many years in operation. The President and founder, Tom Reimer established the business in 1986 after a personal experience of having to break into his own home after losing his keys. The point of entry was through the basement window which provided easy access. It became immediately obvious that the basement windows were very vulnerable to break and enter. Tom devised a metal window guard for his windows and, subsequently, half the neighbourhood! Hence, Metalex Security Products was born.

We offer a multitude of services including retractable screens! Feel free to inquire more for details!

Our top of the line products include:
*Security Screen Doors: Main door frame, Infill pickets, Decorative Castings, Outer door frame, Door hinge, Glass inserts, Screen, Door closure, Adjustable Sweep, Locks, Powder coat finish
*Security Enclosures
*Security Gates
*Safe-T-Screen Doors
*Window Guards
*Juliette Balcony Railings
*Better Safe: Laser cut, anti pry door, Electronic key pad with programmable 4 button code, Emergency key override, Two removable shelves, Colour: Recreation white
*In Wall Security Steel Safe

*Window & Door Bars / Grilles
*Barrier Gates
*Retractable Gates
*Security Curtains
*Fixed Gates (Man Door Gates)