Metalex Security Products

9 Bertrand Ave Toronto ON M1L 2P3

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Metalex Security Products

Glass replacement

The complete project from the initial call, to the visit for sizing and eventually the replacement was faster than I have previously experienced. The quality of work was excellent and the team didn’t interfere with normal flow of guests

Thank you for your kind words.

Installation is excellent

Installation service by Joe was professionally done but unfortunately in 2 separate visits instead of one visit.

We are sorry this caused some inconvenience, but we know you will like our product especially during the spring and summer allowing fresh ventilation in your home.

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Great product

We had a similar product in our previous home and were delighted to find Metalex carried something very similar. Love the front screen/security door as well as 2 patio sliding doors. Will be great in warmer weather to get a cross breeze of fresh air without worrying about security issues esp at night.

Install was quick and professional. Not cheap but well worth the expense

Thank you for your comments, we know you will enjoy the ventilation in the coming months and peace of mind knowing your home is secure.

Screen install

Love the sliding screen option no view obstruction now by screen !
Jason the install fella was a lovely young man from the moment he contacted me to his detail to ensure everything went smoothly

Dar

Thank you for your comments. We know you will enjoy our product for years to come.

sprye
sprye

Storm doors x 2

From beginning to end product and service exceeded my expectations. All staff were friendly, helpful and accommodating. Installation was perfect and I love the product.
Really great experience.

Thank you for the kind words. We know you will enjoy our product for many years to come.

EUGENE in Toronto
EUGENE in Toronto

Window guards

Joe of Metalex did the installation. He is highly skilled and took care to ensure that the job done is free of any defects and will be trouble free for good. Thanks to Tom of Metalex who took the order and performed to my entire satisfaction.
My earlier order was much larger and I was happy to go with Metalex for my repeat order.
I strongly recommend them to all
Regards,
Eugene

Thanks Eugene for the kind words. It was our pleasure in servicing you again.

Security Door

Love it! Great investment to our home. Very safe and secure. Great for air flow. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your comments. Enjoy peace of mind with your home security.

Retractable screens

Overall I think they did a good job. I would recommend Metalex to anyone interested.

Thank you for your kind words.

gerryqkent
gerryqkent

Product & install

Product appears & feels very sturdy & secure. Install was very well done. Thank you

I hope now you can enjoy peace of mind knowing your home is secure

abuyusuf.hasan
abuyusuf.hasan

Installed 3 security doors and one patio door

In one word Metalax a company you can depend. Their customer services are excellent. I am very satisfied with this company and the owner. I will recommend any body and everybody if they want peace of mind to have security at their home they should call Metalax to install security door at their home. The doors architecturally looks beautiful and very strong. Any time I needed any service they attend immediately. They have the best product and their services are excellent. I recommend them very highly.

Thank you for you kind words. Enjoy the natural ventilation and peace of mind for many years to come knowing your home is secure

More about Metalex Security Products

Metalex Security Products has much more to offer than just its many years in operation. The President and founder, Tom Reimer established the business in 1986 after a personal experience of having to break into his own home after losing his keys. The point of entry was through the basement window which provided easy access. It became immediately obvious that the basement windows were very vulnerable to break and enter. Tom devised a metal window guard for his windows and, subsequently, half the neighbourhood! Hence, Metalex Security Products was born.

We offer a multitude of services including retractable screens! Feel free to inquire more for details!

Our top of the line products include:
*Security Screen Doors: Main door frame, Infill pickets, Decorative Castings, Outer door frame, Door hinge, Glass inserts, Screen, Door closure, Adjustable Sweep, Locks, Powder coat finish
*Security Enclosures
*Security Gates
*Safe-T-Screen Doors
*Window Guards
*Juliette Balcony Railings
*Better Safe: Laser cut, anti pry door, Electronic key pad with programmable 4 button code, Emergency key override, Two removable shelves, Colour: Recreation white
*In Wall Security Steel Safe

*Window & Door Bars / Grilles
*Barrier Gates
*Retractable Gates
*Security Curtains
*Fixed Gates (Man Door Gates)