I ordered a 24' truck(confirmed it) , they showed up with a 16' truck. Didn't fit everything, had to leave stuff with neighbours to get later. Broke the legs off a 50's teak sideboard. Took longer than usual trying to fit everything so estimate was off by $200. No response to my complaints. ( guys were nice and polite though).
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Better follow up to complaints. Provide vehicle you say you will.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Would have rated higher if they had better customer service and follow up.