Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
300 Campbell Ave. suite 302 Toronto ON M6P 3V6

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Brian
Brian
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Napoleon bbq cleanup

They did a great job restoring the look which was pretty bad before the job. Technician was very thorough and helpful. Did not leave 1 bit of mess after the job was completed

Seymour and Helen in Thornhill
Seymour and Helen in Thornhill

BBQ Cleaning

Well done as always. Looks like new. Will use again in the future. The person who cleaned was terrific. Left BBQ in perfect condition. He knew what he was doing.

Thank you so much Seymour and Helen!! So glad that the bbq came out like new!! We will pass your compliments along to your gas technician! Happy grilling! The Barbeuqe Pro Team

Eric in Etobicoke
Eric in Etobicoke

BBQ has hook up

Love the upfront cost estimate and prompt reply with the correct information. They text you a reminder before the day of job and again before and after job is done. Very friendly and efficient service. I would recommend this company to my friends and family without hesitations.

Thanks for the kind words and great review Eric! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and thank you for the recommendations to your family and friends!
happy grilling !
The Barbeque Pro Team

JT Construction Solutions
JT Construction Solutions

Bbq cleanning

The process was effortless and exactly when they told me.

Job was clean and any requests I made were dealt with immediately.

I would highly recommend this service to anyone that appreciates taking care grill!

Mike from Vaughan
Mike from Vaughan

Job Well done!

My barbecue had not been cleaned properly in 10 years. Pedro from Barbeque pro came and did an amazing job. It looks as good as new!

He was professional, courteous, and left a clean workspace.

Thanks i will be recommending to others!

Thanks Mike! That is so great to hear! We will let Pedro know how happy you are wit his hard work! Thanks for the recommendations too! Happy grilling! The Barbeque Pro Team

Weber BBQ Cleaning

Booking was super easy. They were organized in advance and after through text message. The cleaner who came (Michael) was excellent and knowledgeable. Great work! I kind of don’t want to use my grill now cause it looks so good ;)

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to seeing you and your bbq again soon! Happy grilling! The Barbeque Pro Team

Scott
Scott

Installation of auto igniter for fire table and gas stove hook up

Mike at BBQ Pro great service. Professional, expert, focused on safety and on-time. Their system of tracking your appointment a day ahead and on the day of was much appreciated. I recommend BBQ Pro for services related to your propane and natural gas appliances.

Thanks so much Scott!!We will pass your compliments along to your gas technician Mike! Thanks for the solid recommendation too! Happy grilling! The Barbeque Pro Team

Susan
Susan

BBQ is like new

Cannot believe what an amazing job this company did! It was worth every penny. Our barbeque is like new. The cleaner worked diligently and was very thorough. I had to wait a few months to get an appointment and I’m glad I did.

Wow! Thanks so much Susan! So nice to hear that you are so happy! Thanks for letting us know and having patience in our busy season! We look forward to seeing you and your bbq again in the future! Happy grilling ! The Barbeque Pro Team

Debbie in San Francisco
Debbie in San Francisco

Like New

The communication is clear, I picked the date and BBQ Pro delivered. The tech arrived and worked his magic, no mess, no fuss. This was my 2nd cleaning in 2 years and I recommend BBQ Pro to keep my BBQ working and looking new.

Thanks Debbie! We will let your tech know how much you appreciate his magic!! Thanks so much for the recommendations too!
We love San Francisco ..GO GIANTS!!!
Happy grilling!
The Barbeque Pro Team

LARRY BROWNE from Mississauga
LARRY BROWNE from Mississauga

bbq service

BBQ PRO is the place to go if you need BBQ service.

On time, punctual and hassle free.

You do not need 30 words to describe this company, so why are you wasting my time. 30 WORDS IS RIDICULOUS AND A WASTE OF TIME FOR EVERYONE

Thank you for the 10 star review Larry and great endorsement We look forward to seeing you and your bbq again soon!
Happy grilling! The Barbeuqe Pro Team

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !