Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
300 Campbell Ave. suite 302 Toronto ON M6P 3V6

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Dawn in Cookstown
Dawn in Cookstown
2 reviews , ON

BBQ Cleaning and Repair

Four years ago, I hired this company to help clean and restore a BBQ that came with the house as I didn't have the time to tinker and clean it myself. The first sign of suspicion for this company was that they take payment for the service before the service is performed (which was expensive, nearly $400 for the service). Usually, a great company will only charge a customer once the customer is satisfied with the work and these great companies have ways of collecting from deadbeat customers after the service is performed. Either way, I should have been tipped off by their pre-service payment and cancelled the service. However, we proceed with the service call based on the reviews. They were barely there for an hour and left the BBQ all scratched up. The BBQ needed a list of parts which they were only able to determine a quarter of the list of parts needed because they didn't take the time to thoroughly inspect and take it apart to find what was exactly needed. To boot, they wanted another $350+tax to install the parts (and they would have missed some key parts because of their lack of thoroughness, which would have resulted in longer delays, and my guess is further service charges). If I proceeded with this company any further, it would have left me, at least, nearly $800 in the hole (plus cost of parts) for subpar service. This year, I ended up taking the time to take apart the BBQ (which took about an hour) to find out what parts I needed to buy. In that hour, I further cleaned the BBQ, which should have been done by this company if they went beyond cleaning the surface areas, as well as finding out the exact parts that I needed. The parts came in this week, and it took another hour to complete the install. So, for 2 hours worth or work, this company is charging $700 + taxes. If you have the time, do it yourself. It's easier than you think and avoid companies like this. The job was never completed and a refund was never offered.

maison1
maison1

Gas Line Installation

I contacted Barbeque Pro to have a new gas line installed to hook up to my BBQ. After contacting Barbeque Pro Inc it was determined that the best way to get an accurate quote was to have someone over to have a look in person and to discuss options. I made an appointment and a technician (Mike) came over and was quite thorough, presenting some different options. After some discussion, we agreed on a method that was the most efficient and cost effective. While there is a fee for the consultant to come over, it is deducted from the final bill providing you hire them for the job. They emailed me a copy of the quote and then I booked for them to do the job.

The technician (same person who provided the quote) was on time, did an amazing job and made us feel like we were in good hands. I can now happily say good-bye to propane tanks! No unexpected costs, the price paid was the price quoted. Based on my experience, I would use Barbeque Pro again and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank yo so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you from start to finish! We are happy that we could assist you in the installation of a new gas line.
Happy grilling and we look forward to seeing you again!

Jay (Toronto)
Jay (Toronto)

Old BBQ Looks New Again

I bought a 10 year old BBQ off my neighbour, and Floyd (Wilson) cleaned it up beautifully. It looks new and works better than before. I am super happy with his work, he showed up early, had all the tools he needed, and took care to keep his work area (my back deck) clean.

Thanks Jay! We will certainly let Floyd know how happy you are with his work! Always a pleasure to hear! We will make sure to do it again next season!

COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES

What an amazing service!!! After using this BBQ all year round for the past (at least) 15 years, I almost forgot the sides of the BBQ were actually not black! My experience with Barbeque Pro has been nothing short of incredible. From the booking process, to the numerous reminders, and even an "on the way" text to let me know they were coming, Barbeque Pro impressed me every step of the way. Thank you to the technician Kyle and the Barbeque Pro team for the incredible transformation!

Thank you so much for the great review!! Glad you noticed all of our fancy reminders to help make each and every appointment run smoothly! We look forward to transforming your bbq for many years to come!

priscilla in GTA
priscilla in GTA

Beware: BBQ Cleaning = ruined patio stones = management's refusal to be held accountable

Barbecue Pro cleaned my 14 year old Weber the afternoon of November 4th, 2020. Despite me telling JM that the stones had just been laid the day before he declined to use a tarp. In the cleaning process a rusty, greasy mess was spilled. JM hosed down the stones which made it not visible in the moment but it became visible as soon as it dried. Unfortunately it also caused it to spread. I called immediately the next morning and they sent him back with a bottle of Dawn to remove it. He tried but said it was so much work it would be cheaper to replace the stones. Told me not to worry, they are a reputable company and it will be taken care of. Several phone calls later and they sent Brian with a power washer. Same conclusion: too much work, cheaper to replace, don't worry, we are a reputable company and it will be taken care of. Well, I'm glad the employees feel that way about the place they work and I'm sorry to inform them that their boss Charles is not as honourable as they think. I live in a condo and the work that was done on the patio was to address a water problem in my basement. To maintain the warranty on that work meant the relaying of stones had to be carried out by the condo contractor. I connected Charles and the condo contractor. Charles delayed. Charles became rude. Charles had excuses. And once Charles had been quoted the cost of $1800.00, Charles stopped answering my calls or emails. Photos attached. The white streaks through the greasy, rusty stains are from JM's attempt to clean with the Dawn. Why didn't they send him with a power washer? By the time Brian came with a powerwasher the grease was sunk in too deeply and the staining was permanent. Oh, and to add insult to injury, they charged me for the BBQ cleaning!

Hello Priscilla, As we are a company that consistently strives for excellence, we appreciate your feedback, however we would like to clarify a few things. From the onset of this issue, we informed you the stains on the concrete pavers were not caused by the barbeque cleaning. If concrete does not have an adequate water sealant applied to the surface, in some cases, it will discolor when in contact with water with high iron or mineral content. The discoloration on your pavers do not represent grease stains and are clearly a rust color as a result of the water we used from your hose.

You can find more information on that here:

The concrete pavers were laid the day before the appointment by a company who must not have put the water sealant on them, so when the water from your hose pooled on the stones, they became discolored. Upon hearing of this issue, we were very receptive to helping you resolve the problem, even though the discoloration was a result of water damage, and not the cleaning process itself. We sent technicians back several times and discussed replacing the concrete pavers for you at our expense. We were provided a quote of $1800.00 for the replacement work and materials. Considering we can buy the same concrete pavers you have for $10.99 each, we did not see it as fair to pay that amount for less than $300 worth of material. We attempted to arrive at a reasonable agreement, and offered alternative solutions. We are sorry that you have had a poor experience with Barbeque Pro as we pride ourselves on excellent customer service. We would be happy to revisit this issue with you and any of your barbeque needs in the future. If you would like to discuss further please contact our office at 416-925-9585.

Concrete pavers at RONA:

l_abitbol
l_abitbol

bbq cleaning

My BBQ is 20 years old and had seen better days. Emily did her best to accommodate me and was super professional and efficient. They arrived early and worked for hours, and left the deck spic and span. The result is amazing. I would highly recommend this company

Thank you so much for the 10 star review! We will let Emily know that her efforts are appreciated and how happy you are with the service. So nice to hear that the cleaning was great and the area left clean!
See you soon !

LPM in Oakville
LPM in Oakville

A excellent Job - Again

Once again, BBQ Pro has turned our Napoleon BBQ into a new shining piece. Our technician, Krystian was absolutely great, professional, friendly and did an amazing job. He took his time to reach every inch and cleaned up so well, you would never know he was there..... Will certainly keep this service and refer....:)

Thank you so much! We will let Krystian know how happy you are with the service!
We look forward to seeing you and your bbq again!

Lois in Scarborough
Lois in Scarborough

Barbeque Cleaning

We recently benefitted from the excellent services provided by BARBEQUE PRO. From the beginning when we were first contacted about arranging an appointment to the end when we had a sparkling clean barbeque, the service was smooth. We were sent a reminder a few days ahead of the appointment as well as the day before when we were also informed of the approximate time that the technician would be arriving. Yoni, the technician was friendly, professional, polite and thorough. He didn't even faint when he lifted the lid of our grill and saw how dirty the interior was. Yoni did in less than an hour what would have taken us 5 hours to attempt and without the same results. We would highly recommend BARBEQUE PRO.

Thanks Lois! We will let Yoni know how satisfied you were with his service! Thanks for taking the time to recommend our company and we really look forward to seeing you again!

p.s no grill is ever too dirty for our Pro's!!!

Ron Hutchison from Ajax
Ron Hutchison from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Barbecue Cleaning - Napoleon Gas BBQ

Can't believe this is the same BBQ!
Every nook & cranny was thoroughly cleaned.

Despite the terrible weather (rain heavy at times) it did not slow Yonathan down. He showed up on the scheduled time, explained the process & was very courteous.

Will definitely be a repeat customer.

Thanks again Team Barbeque Pro!

Thank you Ron! It is so great to hear how happy you are with our hard work! We will certainly let Yonathan know too. We look forward to seeing you and your bbq again for many years to come!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Customer care

After a service, my BBQ was not working as expected. BBQ Pros listened to my concern, visited again and fixed the issue. In particular, Dejune and Krystian’s service was thorough amd professional. In short, they didn’t leave me hanging. They followed through to the end to make sure I was satisfied. I recommend the service.

Thank you so much for the great review! We will be certain to share with Krystian and Dejune! We always strive to follow through and make each experience satisfying and complete! Can't wait to see you again next year!
Happy grilling!

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and patio heater needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, patio heater rental, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!

Pssst, did you hear???Barbeque Pro now has BRISTLE FREE bbq brushes in stock!! Just let us know when you book and we can bring one to your scheduled cleaning for $19.99+HST and simply add it to your invoice. Wow! The coils on the brush look just like the ones in the video below, the shape of the head is slightly different...you'll get the idea !