Barbeque Pro Inc.

BBQ Equipment & Service
300 Campbell Ave. suite 302 Toronto ON M6P 3V6

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Barbeque Pro Inc.

Diana P.
Diana P.

Clean and shiny

Juan arrived at my residence ready to tackle the job!
He was very professional and cleaned up the work area after he was done he even washed down my porch where he was tackling my last bbq to be cleaned.
He was thoughtful and delivered excellent service with a smile. I would definately use Bbq Pro Inc again in the future.
Same time next year guys !

Thanks so much Diana! We always aim to leave the bbq and the area super clean so it is great that you noticed that! We will pass along your compliments to your technician and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

June Ntazinda from Toronto
June Ntazinda from Toronto

BBQ Cleaned

Good service with a smile and great job done. Very pleased with the service and would use them again.

Thanks for the kind words and the 10 star review June! We will pass along your compliments to your technician and we look forward to seeing you and your bbq again! Happy grilling!

Excellent service and cleaning

Contacted this company for the first time. Excellent communication and excellent cleaning. Our bbq looks brand new!

BBQ clean up

Excellent communication and service with the main phone line.
Pleasure to work with- timely.
Reliable.
Polite.
I highly recommend their service.

BBQ cleaning

I just had Nick, one of the Technition, over my house cleaning my Vermont Casting BBQ. He made it look like it was store bought fresh out of the package. Thank you Nick, let me make it harder for you to clean next time.

Barbeque looks fantastic

We have a 12 year old Weber bbq in not bad condition but was smoking pretty bad even after cleaning the grills. We had Shervin from Barbeque Pro come to do a thorough cleaning job and what a great difference. Our bbq looks brand new and no more smoking. Thanks Shervinvery happy with the results!

Thank you so much! We will let Shervin know how happy you are and we look forward to seeing you soon!

My BBQ Looks Brand New

The Barbecue Pro technicals did an excellent job - our BBQ looks brand new! They were also very friendly and did fantastic job cleaning up with space after they were done.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We look forward to seeing you and your grill again soon!

Gas Line Extension

I needed my gas line extended for a barbeque, and chose Barbeque Pro to do the work. I couldnt be happier that I did!

They did great work at a reasonable price, were able to get the job scheduled quickly, and everything works perfectly! Couldnt recommend them more.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

BBQ Cleaning

This is the 3rd year in a row I've used BBQ PRO, and every time they finished their service, my BBQ (which is 10 years old) looks like I just brought it home. Thorough cleaning, after which your BBQ works at optimal levels and prevents hot spots from happening. Technician S. Henry was fabulous. Polite, professional, and clean. Highly recommend if you want a great grilling season!

Welcome back Mark and thanks for being such a great long time client! We will certainly let Shervin know how happy you are with his work! Thanks for the glowing endorsement and we look forward to seeing you and your grill again soon!

Cinda
Cinda

New gas line and bbq assembly

Thoroughly professional company. They responded quickly to my request for service and sent out Mike to make a plan for running a gas line to my deck and assembling a new bbq that had a mind-boggling number of parts. A couple of days later, all was installed and assembled. I will have them back down the line when Ive done enough barbecuing to need a cleaning.

Thanks for sharing your great experience Cinda! Such a pleasure to hear! We will certainly share this with Mike and let him know how happy you are with the service! Can't wait to get back out there!
The barbeque Pro Team

More about Barbeque Pro Inc.

Toronto's premier company for all barbeque, gas fireplace and needs. We specialize in cleaning and repair and pride ourselves on quality and customer service.
At Barbeque Pro Inc. there’s always someone on the other end of the phone line during business hours. Our sales department, parts department and service department are tasked with ensuring a prompt, courteous and efficient response to your inquiries.
Barbeque cleaning, gas fireplace cleaning, repairs, sales, and service.
Barbeque Pro specializes in Kosher cleanings!

Barbeque Pro is now quoting and installing gas lines! call or click now to get a quote! Wow! That was easy!!!