Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2

Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Shower Faucet Leak

I have a Bathtub/Shower with older fixtures. The faucet had a tiny slow drip that turned into a running stream, so I needed a plumber who would be able to help me in short turn around time. Valentin answered my inquiry promptly, was incredibly polite, professional and quickly accommodated me in his busy schedule. He did an awesome job repairing my issue and walked me through his process while he was completing his repairs, so I understood clearly what was going on. I would definitely use his services again without hesitation.

Li in Oshawa
Li in Oshawa

Replace the faucet

Mr. Sasu was very professional, timely, clean and quick. He helped me install new faucet and helped me with my clogged shower faucet. He also reminded me to report the cause of the blockage to the property management company to avoid further problems. Highly recommend.

John P in Burlington
John P in Burlington

Kitchen Faucet Replace and Install

Valentin was responsive to my work request, and efficient with quote and booking the job. He was friendly and fast in completing the job, and the install was high quality. Excellent work and service all around. I highly recommend Strong Plumbing.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Main water valve replacement

Valentin was prompt in responding to my request, and was upfront with the cost. Completed and communicated in a timely fashion. I can see why so many people have reviewed and trusted Valentin. Will definitely request his services again.

Aurélie in Toronto
Aurélie in Toronto

Great service

I needed to fix the plumbing of my sink. Valentin was very quick to answer my request and diagnosed what I needed online.
He was able to change my faucet and pipes very quickly (i call Saturday and he was here Monday).
Great and efficient job. Fast and clean.
Thanks

Richard from Brampton
Richard from Brampton

Kitchen Upgrades

This is the third time we have used Valentin for our plumbing projects.
We trust and have confidence in Valentin. His high quality work, expertise and knowledge has made us very pleased and proud of our kitchen and bathroom renovations. We will be using Valentin again for another bathroom upgrade we are planning!

Karla
Karla

Outdoor spigot replacement

Valentin was quick to respond to our request with a reasonable quote. We scheduled the day for work and he arrived promptly and did an excellent job. Valentin is very knowledgeable and professional. We are very happy with the service and will likely book him again for some more extensive plumbing needs we have.

sheila g in Toronto
sheila g in Toronto

Excellent service every time

Valentin once again provided first rate service to fix plumbing issue in my mom's house. He replaced an old, cracked pipe and went above and beyond helping to choose and install a new toilet as well. Valentin's communication, service and pricing is first rate. I would absolutely reccommend Valentin for any plumbing needs you might have.

Marilyn from Toronto
Marilyn from Toronto

Replacing Kitchen Sink Pipes

Valentin: this is Tracy aka Marilyn. This was my first experience with Valentin/Strong Plumbing Inc., and it was great right from the start. I appreciate Valentin's quick response to my initial email, and his follow-through right to giving me an estimated cost and his time of arrival. He arrived, this morning, when he said he would, in fact he was 5 minutes early. He replaced the kitchen sink pipes, checked my bathroom sink pipes, cleaned out a bathroom drain for me, and all the while he was very knowledgeable, pleasant and friendly. If only everyone who works with the public was as customer service oriented as Valentin. The next time I need a plumber, I'll know who to call. Short story: he was great.

Ara
Ara

4 Valve replaced , including the main water valve

Valentin is our always go to person for all the plumbing issues in our home. This time we called him to get our total of 4 valve taps replaced. He promptly responded to all my text messages. I shared all photos to get a quote. The main water shutoff valve was critical as we need to coordinate with City to turnoff the driveway vale, in order to work on the in-house main valve. Other one is our heater tank inlet valve , remaining two were the ones connect to the out door, we normally shutoff in winter. Valentin was punctual so no delays , as we need to get the water supply back asap from City as well.. All 4 replacement done within a couple of hours, as he knows what he is doing.. I will recommend him for anyone looking for plumbing works.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 40 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements