Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 9 timesBest of 2020winner 9 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga
Tracey Hamilton from Mississauga

Always fast & friendly service

Our laundry tub was backing up & draining much slower than usual. When I tried plunging it, I accidentally broke the seal on the tub drain. Valentin knew that the pipe cleanout was probably partially blocked & causing the water to back up. In a matter of minutes, Val fixed the problem & also provided a solution so that we didn’t need to replace our aging tub right away.
We have been relying on Valentin for all of our plumbing needs over the past five years. His work is always top-notch & he consistently provides fast & friendly service.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a dependable plumber.

major outdoor pipe repair

I have used Valentin and his team many times and they're always great! I live in a very old house downtown. The clay pipes running from my house to the main sewer were completely smashed. Valentin came quickly and did a massive repair which was much deeper and more difficult than expected. It took another day of repair, and he still stuck with the original quote and didn't charge anything extra. Whenever i call Valentin, i know that i am getting honest advice and a job done right! I recommend him to others.

Clogged pipe

We had a clogged pipe and so the water in our pipe was not draining. Valentin gave us excellent service and was able to clean out the clog in our old pipe. He also gave us good advice on how to prevent the issue from happening.

Thank you for taking the time to write the review

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Clogged Sink Drain

This was the second time I have used the services of Strong Plumbing. I was very happy with the outcome both times.

Valentin was able to come the next day after calling him to fix a clogged drain in our bathroom sink. He let me know what he planned to do and went the extra mile to fix the problem. In just over an hour we had new plumbing and water flowing smoothly.

I would gladly recommend Strong Plumbing and plan to use their services again any time I am in need.

Rob
Rob

Kitchen and bathroom faucets replaced

Valentin gives me excellent value everytime I hire Strong Plumbing. Past jobs have included replacing the water supply shut off, and installing a more robust solution for the exterior tap to prevent freezing.
Today, I needed to replace two taps, one on the kitchen and another in the bathroom. These jobs are always more difficult than they look. Valentin encountered seized fittings, a counter that needed reinforcing, and awkward DIY installations. He had the know-how, experience, and tools to get through each challenge. The work is guaranteed and I know it is going to hold up.
I will definitely call Strong Plumbing again for my next renovation or fix.

B
B

Amazing Service!!

Valentin is amazing! Honest and knowledgeable trades are hard to come by these days. He will be our plumber for all future plumbing needs. He responded to my email quickly and set up appointment within a few days (I was in no rush). He arrived on time and was very respectful by wearing a mask and booties. He told me what should be done and what wasn’t necessary. He then gave me a quote for the job and fixed my issues then and there. He showed me how things work which I appreciate as a home owner. There’s a good reason he has 1400+ 10/10 reviews! Highly recommend.

Thank you so much!!

Hallsport
Hallsport

Kitchen Plumbing Adjusted to Code

We found Valentin on HomeStars. After diagnosing the potential problem through phone calls, text messages, and photos, Valentin provided an estimate beforehand and scheduled an appointment. He arrived on time and with all the equipment needed to adjust the plumbing beneath the kitchen sink to comply with code. He worked efficiently and explained what he was doing to provide a clearer understanding of the repair. He tested the repair for leaks and ran water to check for back flow into the dishwasher (the original problem). He observed public health guidelines while in our home, and he tidied up before leaving.
His professionalism impressed us. After having an assortment of plumbers work on our home, I think we have found our forever plumber! Thank you, Valentin.

Thank you!!

New shower fixtures

Very happy with the service Valentin provided. He is knowledgeable, skilled, communicative, punctual, and clean.

Thank you for using our services. Valentin

Shane from Toronto
Shane from Toronto

Basement Drain Backup

We contacted this company after dealing with basement drain overflow for a week. Val came out and used his camera to scope the drain and managed to clear a clog within a short time. Further work will be needed to replace old clay pipes, but for now everything in our home drains properly again. Val even showed me how to properly clean our backwater valve to ensure it works as it's supposed to in case of emergency. Val did very good work and we will be sure to have him back in the future.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements