Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2

Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

2nd time using Strong Plumbing Inc. and it won't be the last

I always feel confident when using Strong Plumbing Inc. to do a plumbing job around my house. This time, I needed two faucets replaced. One in the bathroom because it was leaking and the other one in my kitchen because it ceased. I used Strong Plumbing Inc. to fix two toilets in the past and now to replace these faucets. I will continue to use their services for as long as I need to. I already have some future plans for two other washrooms. When the time comes, Strong Plumbing Inc. will be called and they will deliver. Valentin is a wonderful human being to deal with. He shows up on time, he tells you exactly what needs to get done and his quality of work is superb. I appreciate his services and reasonable price, thank you Valentin.

Abdul
Abdul

Drain issue in kitchen sink

My kitchen sink was not draining and I needed an urgent professional service. Valentine came with all the required equipment and cleared the drain using a motorized 50 foot snake. He explained that the joints underneath the sink were not optimal so I asked him to reconfigure them as per the code and invest performance way. He replaced all the components underneath the sink and Wyler, the sink has been flowing smoothly ever since with no more issues. He kept the workplace clean, cleaned up afterwards and word very professionally and made us aware of the greasy and fatty liquids that could block the sink overtime.

Steve
Steve

Various repairs

I needed a shower to be repaired, a toilet replaced and a faucet replaced. I had used Valentin before and was very please so I called him again. Once again he was responsive, professional, courteous, on time and efficient doing all the work.a He also found another problem that would have caused me substantial problems if he hadnt noticed it. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch, professional plumber.

Matt Taylor in Toronto
Matt Taylor in Toronto

Faucet replacement, Toilet tank adjustments

Used Strong Plumbing for bathroom repairs - old, leaky faucet needed to be replaced, and the toilet tank was filling very slow. Valentin requested a few pictures ahead of time so he knew what to expect, he gave me an estimate of what he thought would be the issue, and we immediately scheduled a visit.

He showed up on time, did all of the work as expected (his quote was exactly what he charged, $520 + tax), and then sent me pictures of the finished work by text. This was for a rental unit, so he had to coordinate through the tenant, which went off without a hitch (and tenants were happy with his service as well).

Definitely will use again and recommend to others.

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Replace outside faucet.

Second time used this service. VERY HAPPY with result and will use again.
Came on time and did the job well.

Water main valve replacement

Valentin was very respectful of the homeowners. He took off his shoes , wore mask and arrived on time. As for the workmanship it is top of the line. He knew what he was doing and explained the steps that he would take. If ever I was in need of plumbing services I will have no second thoughts of calling him again. Thank you very much Valentin

Strong Plumbing exceeded my expectations

Valentin was so helpful and informative when assessing my plumbing issue. I appreciated that he communicated via text and was very open and honest. He tried to get the best price possible for us and was kind, tidy and efficient. As new owners in an old house, I feel grateful to have found Valentin for my urgent issue and all future issues.

darrylkknight in Toronto
darrylkknight in Toronto

Very Professional

Valentin was good to communicate with. He showed up on time and completed the job in under the time he initially proposed. He wore booties to keep the house clean and a mask at my request. I was very pleased with his professionalism. I only wish I had spoken to him about the replacement faucet. Although it works fine as a laundry tap faucet and appears to be installed correctly, we just don't like the actual look of the gold tap installed. So just make sure you speak about that beforehand.

Showerhead & Spout Replacement w/ Parts

Valentin was super efficient and accurate on the job.
When the spouts I provided didn't fit, he had 2 in his van that worked and he got the job done.

I will be using Valentin for all future plumbing needs.

Replacement of piping under sink, and new baskets

Great service, came on time with All tools needed and parts. Very professional and very straightforward.

Would recommend! 10 out of 10.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 40 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements