Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2
Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 10 timesBest of 2021winner 10 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Milos in Toronto
Milos in Toronto

Sewage smell issues in basement bathroom

Valentin got my note late last night and showed up at 11am this morning, diagnosed the issue and explained it to me in simple terms, and explained to how to approach the city about the issue since it’s on their side of the property line. We will likely do work on our side as well and will look to call Strong Plumbing.
I will also say that I called Valentin about a separate issue a couple months ago and he gave me free advice of how to fix the issue as he felt I could fix it myself. Very impressed.

Tonia in Clarkson
Tonia in Clarkson

Faucet &shower installation

Valentin is the best plumber! He is friendly, honest, conscientious, well priced and tidy. I have used his services several times over the years and he is always quick to respond, flexible with appointment times and is knowledgeable. He is a skilled tradesman who can easily advise or diagnose a problem. I would only ever hire Valentin.

Jeremy
Jeremy

Mixing valve replacement

I was having issues with my hot water intermittently shutting off. It turned out that the mixing valve from my hot water tank needed to be replaced. I reached out to Valentin at Strong Plumbing for help because I had worked with him before.

As I remembered, Valentin was a consummate professional and a pleasure to work with. He replaced the valve quickly with a high-quality part, and also went above and beyond to point out a couple of other issues that may bear checking with my hot water tank. Additionally, he identified potential issues that may arise and gave me a one-year warranty on the repair.

I would strongly recommend Valentin and Strong Plumbing to anyone who needs help with their plumbing needs.

Thank you Jeremy for your kind review

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

plumbing issue

Valentin was at the house and fixed the problem within hours of my call. The ceiling drywall was cracked and wet and a large area had to be removed to locate the source of the water damage. Valentin quickly identified and addressed the issue, and left the space spotless. His price was half that quoted by another reputable plumbing company. Strong Plumbing's high rating is well=deserved. I'll be recommending Valentin to family and friends.

Thank you so much for using our services

Diane
Diane

Emergency Toilet Repair

I needed to get a toilet repaired in a hurry for a showing of my aunt's condo to a prospective buyer. Black sooty liquid was pouring into the bowl. In a panic, I went to Home Stars and saw the great reviews for Valentin's services. I texted and very soon afterward I got a response from him. This was Wednesday afternoon. The showing was at 12:30 pm on Thursday. Valentin came at 11 am, realized that the black liquid was coming from disintegrating rubber parts in the tank, quoted me a price for parts and the visit and fixed everything before noon as well as resealing the toilet to the floor without charging and leaving everything spotless. I was extremely impressed with his work, his prompt service, his cleanliness and his professionalism.

BrianK
BrianK

Basement sewer drain replacement

Basement sewer drain was getting plugged at regular intervals. Valentin used a scope to inspect the drain pipes. Narrowing and cracked cast iron pipes were found. Valentin and his crew removed the pipes and installed new pipes up to code and installed a backwater valve to prevent sewage from entering the house from the city sewage system.
Thanks for prompt and effective work.

Thank you Brian for using our services

Brian
Brian

Replaced kitchen faucet and shower head

I think Valentin Sasu of Strong Plumbing is an honest guy who does good work, excellent to communicate with and is reasonably priced. I would highly recommend him to others.

Excellent Service & Always willing to help

Excellent service, VERY responsive . We have used Strong Plumbing a few times now. The service is top notch. A few of our issues were resolved with a few texts. I don't bother searching anywhere else for Plumbing services. Strong Plumbing is definitely the best!!

Andrew
Andrew

BathFixture Replacement & Kitchen Faucet Replacement

He was on time and pleasant. He’s explained everything clearly & did great work in a very reasonable amount of time. He observed COVID protocol throughout. And he cleaned up beautifully. I can’t say enough positive about the experience.

Helen in Toronto
Helen in Toronto

Toilet installation

I chose Strong Plumbing to install my toilet soley based on the Homestars reviews and Valentin did not disappoint. Even before my appointment, Valentin provided invaluable input in helping me select my new toilet which I ordered online. After it finally arrived, Valentin was available the next morning to install it. He arrived on time, followed Covid protocols, removed my old toilet and installed the new one in just over 1 hour, and left my bathroom very tidy. Valentin also called his supplier to help me find the best price for a matching toilet seat. I was invoiced exactly the amount that he quoted to me over the phone. Valentin was friendly and professional during the whole process. I will definitely call him again for plumbing issues and I also won`t hesitate to recommend him to friends and family.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 38 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements