Strong Plumbing Inc.

1 ONTARIO Toronto ON M2K 1C2

Drain Services
Strong Plumbing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Strong Plumbing Inc.

Jake from Mississauga
Jake from Mississauga

2nd time using Strong Plumbing Inc. and it won't be the last

I always feel confident when using Strong Plumbing Inc. to do a plumbing job around my house. This time, I needed two faucets replaced. One in the bathroom because it was leaking and the other one in my kitchen because it ceased. I used Strong Plumbing Inc. to fix two toilets in the past and now to replace these faucets. I will continue to use their services for as long as I need to. I already have some future plans for two other washrooms. When the time comes, Strong Plumbing Inc. will be called and they will deliver. Valentin is a wonderful human being to deal with. He shows up on time, he tells you exactly what needs to get done and his quality of work is superb. I appreciate his services and reasonable price, thank you Valentin.

Emy R
Emy R

Installation of new kitchen faucet & 3 shut-off valves

Valentin is an outstanding communicator - that's what made my experience with him excellent. When I requested a quote, he was clear with his questions and sought clarification over text messages. Coordinating with him was easy and straightforward. He is honest, reliable and completes the work efficiently.

The work he completed today was soldering kitchen copper pipes to install 3 shut-off valves (hot, cold, dishwasher) and a new faucet. Valentin provided a 1 year warranty on his work.

Overall, I would recommend Valentin to anyone needing plumbing work in their home.

Deyco in Toronto
Deyco in Toronto

Shower faucet replacement looks great and works smoothly!

Valentin did an excellent job on my faucet replacement and dishwasher valve replacement. He showed up on time and got straight to work. I received a one year warranty on the work he completed, he had me test it to my satisfaction and left the work site as clean as he found it. I appreciated his prompt response to my query and quick attention to my project. I found his price to be reasonable as well. I intend to use him for future projects, Thanks Valentin!

Repair a leaking valve in the basement

We had a slow leak from an old valve on the main waterline in our basement. Valentin responded to my text message within a few minutes. After looking at two photos we sent Valentin provided a solution. He arrived on time, completed the repair quickly and cleaned up the work area.
We will have no hesitation about calling Valentin for future plumbing work!

rocca
rocca

Amazing work and professionalism

Valentin and all the crew from day one were honest, professional and did incredible work to accommodate our old home. They sent pictures of their work process and truly displayed a genuine care for their quality of work. I highly recommend this any crew for any plumbing job!

Fixing a leaky shower

I contacted Valentin after two other plumbers were unable to solve our problem and werent willing to help me figure out what to do next. He was responsive with suggestions, adjusted his schedule to work with mine and solved the issue within minutes after he arrived. He was professional and friendly and I would happily recommend him to a friend.

HM from Toronto
HM from Toronto

Faucet and shower handle replacement

This is the second time Im giving a job to Strong Plumbing and Im very happy with it. As start I exchanged couple of emails with Valentin and sent pictures of shower to him. He remotely checked the pictures, gave me an estimate and told me which parts I have to buy. We scheduled a time and he showed up on time. He had great confident of what he was doing and professionally finished his job. He gave me honest opinions and advices. I would definitely recommend him.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Repair an outdoor faucet snd burst pipe

Amazing Job done by Valentin! Booking the service was simple, done by text message and the estimate provided immediately. Very professional, fast , clean and reasonable price for the service. I would definitively recommend Strong Plumbing for any of your plumbing needs!!!

Valve and Faucet Replacements

As usual, Strong Plumbing was on time and on budget. They completed the job quickly and cleaned up well. Would recommend them and use then again.

Abdul
Abdul

Drain issue in kitchen sink

My kitchen sink was not draining and I needed an urgent professional service. Valentine came with all the required equipment and cleared the drain using a motorized 50 foot snake. He explained that the joints underneath the sink were not optimal so I asked him to reconfigure them as per the code and invest performance way. He replaced all the components underneath the sink and Wyler, the sink has been flowing smoothly ever since with no more issues. He kept the workplace clean, cleaned up afterwards and word very professionally and made us aware of the greasy and fatty liquids that could block the sink overtime.

More about Strong Plumbing Inc.

With over 40 years of experience...Full Service Plumbing and Drain,residential and commercial. Licensed Master Plumber, bonded and insured. No job is too small, doing repairs, installations and full replacement of any kind of pipes, fixtures, faucets, drain/ SEWER PIPES replacements and installation(trench-less using Hydraulic or Pneumatic "Pipe Burst" or not),BACKWATER VALVES, WATER SERVICES(trench-less using Torpedo technology), interior or exterior waterproofing and SUMP PIT and SUMP PUMP installation, BATTERY BACK UP SUMP PUMP systems (also covered by City of Toronto rebates up to 80%) and more....Free estimates for service calls ONLY 9am-4pm M-F. We service all GTA

Drain Services and Plumbing
We never cut corners or use cheap parts to save a buck! We only use top quality plumbing materials on all of our projects. Kohler, Wirsbo, Moen, Delta, Price Pfister, KWC, Grohe, ... just to name a few.
-Main drains, sewer lines repairs and full replacements - Video Camera inspections and locations for sewer lines and blockages in sewer lines -Back Water Valves installation (up to $1250.00 rebate from City of Toronto - Pipe Burst Hydraulic and/or Pneumatic used to replace old clay sewer lines trenchless - Video Camera Inspection for underground drains, also location of the pipes available - Install new Mixing Valves (above Hot Water Tank) , best made in US , Apollo brand, THERMOSTATIC MIXING VALVE 3/4" HYDRONIC SERIES . - Interior or exterior waterproofing complete with Sump Pit and sump pumps, battery back up sump pump systems Liberty 441, also Liberty Pumps 442-25A 25 Amp Standard Model StormCell 12V Battery Backup System,Liberty SJ10 water operated back up sump pump, all covered by City of Toronto rebates under "Basement Flooding Program" , up to 1750$. - copper water lines repairs, Main Shutoff valves replacements, Pressure Reducing Valves, install new sinks, vanities, faucets, drains, repairs if parts are still available. We also offer a 170$ service cost to clean Backwater Valves, recommended to be done once a year. City of Markham is offering now rebates for Backwater Valves installed on Sewer or Storm lines up to 3500$ or even more if installed outdoor.
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps, Riobel, Rubinet, Aquabrass, Kohler, Nicolazzi, Zuchetti, Grohe, KWC, Hansgrohe
Main drain problems, blockages, backups,.., old clay pipes with major shifts and tree roots penetrating the pipes BACKWATER VALVES installations, sewer line replacements/repairs,use of Pipe Burst hydraulic or pneumatic, torpedo WATER SERVICES(we use copper only, no plastic for water services), interior waterproofing, Sump Pit and SUMP PUMP installations, Liberty model 441 or 442 with StormCell battery operated backup sump pump systems, copper water lines repairs,
2006
Full Warranty for 1 Year for the taps we supply and install
Visa, MasterCard, Debit cards, E-transfer, Cheques or Cash
METRO License T95-3952530 /T94-4176905/P22280; T94-4176905; Master Plumbing License P#22280
Better Business Bureau accredited
Fully Insured, $2,000,000 Liability
No job is to small, we will assist you with any plumbing or draining problem
1 YEAR warranty on any NEW plumbing installations, 25 YEARS for drains repair and full replacements