Coretemp Heating and Air

Coretemp Heating and Air

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times

Reviews for Coretemp Heating and Air

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Really great, honest service.

We had these amazing guys out to service our older furnace. It was definitely a great call. Very honest and forthright. We didn’t feel like they were trying to up sell anything. We will certainly call them again and when it’s time buy from them too.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback regarding your service experience with us. We look forward to working with you again.

Dorego$01
Dorego$01

Furnace replacement

Our old furnace stopped working after 18+ years. Called Coretemp. Despite a shortage of new furnaces, due to Covid, Richard sourced a new one for us. Richard and Erik came on time, installed a new furnace professionally, and following Covid safety protocols. In the past 18 years we have used Coretemp to install another furnace, air conditioner and humidifier. Always friendly, professional and courteous.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your many years of continued business and look forward to working with you again.

Tim in Toronto
Tim in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

HVAC Maintenance

I originally called Coretemp to get an estimate on a new furnace as I had been told by Dr. HVAC (do not use) that my ten year old furnace was about to die. After learning the age and type of furnace we had, Richard from Coretemp told me it was unlikely I needed one. To confirm, he came out to assess the furnace for himself. He was extremely thorough and spent over an hour walking me through the entire assessment process, unlike Dr. HVAC, who completed their assessment in les than 30 minutes without explaining anything. In the end, he ended up saving me from buying a furnace I didn’t need and won’t likely need for another several years. I would absolutely recommend Richard to anyone. He was knowledgeable, thorough and most importantly, honest. I will be calling Coretemp for any heating and cooling issues from here on out.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Cory from Burlington
Cory from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Annual maintenance

CORETEMP installed my furnace about 7 years ago. I was impressed with the quality of service and knowledge of both Richard and Erik.
I’m not a big fan of extended warranties. Richard explained that if I chose to maintain an annual service schedule, he would extend the labour portion of the furnace warranty to match the parts warranty for 10 years. The annual service seemed like a good idea anyway, so I accepted.
So, here we are 7 years later. I scheduled my service in August expecting it to be like every other. Quality inspection, nice chat and see you next year. But this time Richard advised that the furnace would not fire and he expected the gas valve had failed. He and Erik returned wIth a replacement and had me up and running again. No questions. No problem. See you next year.
It’s been a pleasure dealing with these guys and I’m happy we chose CORETEMP.

Thank you for your review Cory. We're happy we were able to find and resolve the issue for you before the cold weather set in! We appreciate your continued business!

David B.
David B.

New high efficiency furnace

The time had come for a new furnace. I wanted to upgrade to a high efficiency model. Coretemp came highly rated on HomeStars so I left my contact info and very quickly heard back from the owner, Richard. He was full of information and very easy to deal with. I decided to get the Ruud U96V furnace and a whole house humidifier.
The installation day came and Richard and his two assistants did an excellent job. Everything went quite smoothly and it was a clean job site. I was kept informed of the process with Richard asking my preference on a few small details, explaining what was being done and why. I really appreciated his knowledge, professionalism and expertise.
After testing was completed, Richard gave me the run down on the new system, as well as a tour of the new venting pipe on the side of the house. All questions I had were answered thoroughly and completely.
I highly recommend Coretemp.
(please note Covid-19 procedures were in place and followed, including masks, distancing, gloves, and follow-up sanitizing of powder room by Richard).

Thank you for your review David. We're happy to hear you were pleased with our services and installation process. We appreciate your business!

JasonK in North Vancouver
JasonK in North Vancouver

AC Service

Richard went way above and beyond on our latest service call. He followed up with a facetime on a friday evening to answer a question we had, then he spent hours the following long weekend texting and calling with us about options to replace our furnace. He was patient, knowledable and friendly. Some of the best customer service we've ever had!

Thank you for your review Jason. We're happy you are pleased with the service we provided!

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Air Conditioner

Called Richard on a Saturday morning when my 25 year old a/c unit went down. He was here in 20 minutes but it was a compressor failure. He spent the rest of the day sourcing the right sized equipment, keeping me up to date.
Monday morning he was here as promised at 7:30am ready to install my new unit. By 10am I had beautiful cool air.
Richard is a real professional, he is honest, fair and 100% reliable. His work is top quality.
Thank you Richard.

Thank you for your kind review Andrew! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

nick in Brampton
nick in Brampton

Furnace install

Richard and Eric did a great job installing my new furnace,right from my initial contact with Richard until the furnace was installed everything went smooth,Richard always answered his phone with my concerns,walked me through the process,was very aware of social distancing and he cleaned up his work area and sanitized all contact surfaces.I would highly recommend Coretemp due to their knowledge of furnace installations and troubleshooting.Richard also seems to be up to date on the latest code,because he spotted a grounding wire that was missing and fixed it.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Nick! It was a pleasure working with you and we're pleased you are happy with our service! During these difficult times it has been our goal to continue to provide our services while ensuring to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Great and timely service

We had a great experience with Coretemp. Richard was incredibly helpful from the moment I called him, even before I had committed to giving him my business. He and Eric installed a new furnace and answered all of our questions patiently and expertly. We were appreciative of their professionalism, and they, in turn, were appreciative of our business. Just the way it should be!

Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear you are pleased with the service you received from us. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Super helpful. Would definitely recommend!

My husband and I have had a pretty difficult time with different HVAC consultants and HVAC companies until we spoke to Coretemps! Richard was very accommodating and understood that we had already spent over 200 on HVAC assessments with no solution, so he asked us to take some pictures of the AC unit and he would give us an approximate assessment for us at no cost! He took the time to explain what he thought was the problem and advised that our AC unit was a high velocity system which was more complicated than regular AC systems. Unfortunately because we had the high velocity system, it meant that Richard wouldn't be able to help with this, but he made sure we were taken care of and gave us some recommendations of companies to use. He also gave us questions to asks the HVAC consultants, and followed up with us the next day and the following days after just to make sure we were taken care of and answered any questions that we had.
I don't personally know Richard, but he definitely seems like the type of person who genuinely cares and wants to help his customers. I would highly recommend coretemps and would love to work with them on any future HVAC related projects.

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation! We were happy to be able to assist you in finding the proper contractor to use for your system.

More about Coretemp Heating and Air

At CoreTemp your family's comfort is our main priority. CoreTemp Heating and Air installs and services gas furnaces, A/C, and humidifiers. Our 20+ years experience in the HVAC industry enables Coretemp to provide oustanding service to our customers. We are proud to offer award winning quality products. We are authorized dealers for * LENNOX * RUUD * TSSA Licensed, Gas Licenced, CFQ for AC Certified and HRAI Member. **Furnaces, Heating & Air Conditioning**