Granite Edge

18- 3105 Unity Dr. Mississauga ON L5L 4L4

Reviews for Granite Edge

Kitchen Renovations

WOW, what can I say Granite Edge saved the day by providing me with two wonderful kitchen counter tops at exceptional value. The product was professionally installed and was done to perfection. The counter tops were for two apartments I had just renovated. They were on time with appointments and the final product was excellent. Pam and her team are dedicated to service and they genuinely care about you and it is that exceptional caring and commitment that made the difference. I highly recommend them 1000%!!!!

Thank you so much for taking time to write this review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project and looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Granite Edge team

kirawilliamson
kirawilliamson

Excellent customer service, attention to detail and result

Granite Edge provides top notch customer service from start to finish. Pan is an expert at helping to choose the right product for your project. The attention to detail on the measurement, installation and overall experience is second to none. I have used them for many projects and would absolutely not go anywhere else!

Thank you so much for taking time to write this wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and Dave on your projects and we are looing forward to many more to come.

All the best and happy holidays to you and your family.

Yan in Toronto
Yan in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

House renovation

I have been dealing with Granite edge since 2019. At that time, I was doing guest bathroom renovation and looking for a vanity countertop. Pan has been extremely friendly and helpful. Regardless of how small this project was, she was so patient, and found the Quartz I like and within my budget. Because of this happy experience, when it comes to my most recently kitchen and main bathroom renovation, without second thought I came to Pan again. From the start to the finish, the process is seamless. The measurement was accurate, and the installation was smooth. Everyone we worked with are very helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. Pan is an honest and sincere person, and she puts the needs of the client first. With the few options she suggested, I happily selected HanStone Montauk quartz countertop. I am very satisfied with the experience with Granite edge, highly recommended!

Thanks Yan for taking time to write this wonderful review for us. Hanstone Montauk in 3cm quartz counter top with grey tile back splash looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband, looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Granite Edge team

vikakg
vikakg

Kitchen renovation

I got a beautiful quartz countertop installed in my apartment. Granite Edge was incredibly professional, efficient, and provided a quality service. The installation was tricky due to the size of the slab, but Granite Edge was able to get it done in the best way possible.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The quartz colour you selected was a great choice and your kitchen looks stunning. It was a pleasure working with you.

Warmest Regards,

Ross
Ross

Custom Kitchen Countertops

I have been dealing with this company for well over 10 years. Most recently I had them design and install new quartz countertops in my newly renovated kitchen that I designed and built.
The resulting product is outstanding and priced exactly as quoted, but the process of getting there exceeded my expectations.

Pan, in Sales, was extremely helpful in guiding my wife and I through all of the dozens of countertop options and suppliers, as well as providing thoughtful comments on overall design, choice of sinks, complementary backsplash, etc. Her friendly, informative and non-pushy approach made us very comfortable every step of the way.

Adolph, the owner and chief slab fabricator is a wizzard when using electronic measuring technology and CAD software to make the best use of a slab, and best possible seam matching. His attention to detail during the measuring visit to our home allowed us to confirm each and every overlay, corner treatment, seam location, etc., while he finalized the CAD drawing in front of us.

The installation team was on-time, friendly, courteous, and took all of the measures to protect the hardwood floors, walls, etc. They were obviously very experienced in the trade as they had all of the specialized tools to move the slabs and seam the one joint. They did an outstanding job, all while wearing masks when on my property.

I am extremely happy that I selected this local Mississauga-based firm to put the final touch on my new kitchen. I would highly recommend The Granite Edge to anyone looking for superior, competitive, and dependable designers and suppliers of new countertops.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to deal with you and your wife. Here at Granite Edge we treat every project like it is our own project and want what is best for our customers. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability. Thank you again and enjoy your new counter top.

Warmest regards,

Janie Frank  from Brampton
Janie Frank from Brampton

kitchen countertops - quartz

So happy with the job well done. Quality product HanStone quartz manufactured in Canada. HomeStars request for quote answered in one day. Within 2 weeks of quote counters and backsplash installed. Pan helped up decide on colour and product and appointments, owner Adolph present for all measuring, installers very professional. All appointments were exactly on time. The job far from standard, counters at 2 different heights, with a unusual corner and sink. Perfectly matched miters; seems appears seemless. Highly recommend. L6T4R3

Thank you Janie for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. It was our pleasure working with you and looking forward to working with you again in the future.
We wish you and your family the very best always!

Sonya in Toronto
Sonya in Toronto

Kitchen countertops

Found the perfect granite at Granite Edge, after a lengthy and sometimes discouraging search. They measured within 2 business days!!! And installed in 7 business days., exactly within the lead time as promised .
Their measurement guy Ralf(?) was juts as professional as Adolf. Installers were excellent . No mess no fuss. I ended up going with Adolf recommendation on sink and faucet from Stylish - both look great and function very well.
Would use Granite Edge again .

Hi Sonya,

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen renovation

Highly recommended Granite edge.
I received very professional, kind and up to date service.
My project finished right on time.
Great service!!!!!
Installation was clean, no mess or damage in the house.
Thanks to Staff.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review. So happy that you like the Hanstone Montauk quartz counter top and the full height back splash. It was pleasure working with you and your wife. Enjoy your new counter top!

Warmest regards,
Granite Edge Team

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto

Kitchen countertops and Bathrooms vanities

We had a very good experience with Granite Edge. The services rendered by the staff were amazing.
1) Pan provided us with sound advice, recommendations and follow-up service. We went with Vicostone were happy with the selection.
2) Adolf and Ralf did a great job on the measurement. They were very meticulous and addressing our concerns. We were very happy they were able to cut the individual pieces for the bar counter and kitchen sink seamlessly. The measurement was perfect in spite of the odd shapes of our counters.
3) Our appreciations to Alex in the removal of the old countertops without damaging the cabinets. We did not replace the old cabinets.
4) Installation was completed efficiently and our thanks to Vang and Mo. (Hope I got their names correctly.)
5) Plumbing done by David and were happy with the work.
Overall it took a week from confirmation of order to complete the project with minimum disruptions.
We will not hesitate to recommend Granite Edge to anyone looking for a good contractor.

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, it was our pleasure working with you and your wife. Vicostone Misterio quartz color you selected was a great choice and looks stunning. Thank you for sharing the pictures. We wish you and your family a safe and happy summer!

MKaitola
MKaitola

Countertops

My experirence with Granite Edge was nothing but perfection. Specifically, I would like to shine a light on Pan. Her vivacious personality and her caring nature for her customers made my experience wonderful. She went above and beyond making sure our vision came to light while respecting our budget. Not only did Pan go above and beyond, her knowledge and honesty is what made our experience wonderful. She has truly exhibited customer service in its finest form. I would highly recommend Granite Edge to anyone who is looking for options, knowledge and the whole package in one.
As with other reviews, Granite Edge does not disappoint. And Pan -- thank you for making this process easy and breezy. One of the most pleasant experiences to date.

Thank you Marivic for taking the time to post this wonderful review. Reading a review like this makes us filled with joy and happiness that we have done our job to the best of our ability. Hanstone Uptown Grey color you selected was good choice and looks stunning! It was a pleasure to work with you and wish you a safe and happy summer.

Granite Edge Team

Granite Countertops
Granite slabs
Granite slabs Mississauga
Granite Slabs warehouse
Granite slabs open to public
Granite slabs Oakville