A Plus Air Systems Inc.

2 Steinway Blvd, Unit 17 ON L6M1Z6
A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for A Plus Air Systems Inc.

Devin from Toronto
Devin from Toronto

Water Heater Install

Initial inspection went smoothly, but despite being told repeatedly (by both A Plus and Home Depot) that same-day installation would be no problem and being given a firm 3-hr window when the installer would arrive, I received a call at 5:40pm saying that it was too late & I'd have to re-schedule for the next day. When I pointed out that I had taken the day off work to wait for them & that the only reason that the company had received the business was because they had guaranteed same-day service, I was offered a pitiful $50 rebate. Since everyone else was closed by that late hour, I had no choice but to re-schedule. Installation the next day was incident-free, aside from the fact that the employee decided that instead of asking for a rag to clean up with, he would instead grab one of my son's clean shirts from the laundry room & wipe up the work site with that. Who does that?? Overall, the work was very expensive & the promised service was not provided.

AS in Brampton
AS in Brampton

Furnace

I hired these guys to install a new high efficiency furnace to replace a 30 year old one. They were at Home Depot and so I was able to get 0% financing for a year. I shopped around and was able to get the Trane furnace I wanted at a great price. I wasn't happy with the lack of follow up that was promised. There were some repairs to drywall that was supposed to be done but ithey never did. The furnace was installed by apprentice installers and while that was fine, I would have liked to see a supervisor come by at the end to check everything instead of the salesman.

My recommedation is to get everything you expect to be done, including warranty length, written on the final contract, and not just on the quote papers, in case you have any issues.

While I was happy with the product, the results it offers, and the Home Depot financing offer, I don't really have any strong reason to prefer this installer over another given the lack of follow through. They did the job, but not more than the bare minimum.

Paul in Barrie
Paul in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

HVAC job

I'm very happy with A plus. Manny is very professional, job done on time, as promised. I don't have cold/hot spots in my house anymore. One of the best contractors I've ever used.

Jill in Etobicoke
Jill in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

New furnace, air conditioner and HRV

I called a number of companies and this one came back with a very competitive price for a high quality product - trane. The references that I called were very good. The installers came and installed a whole new furnace, air conditioner and HRV. They came when they said they would and completed the job as expected. Did a nice clean job. The workers and sales staff were all very friendly and returned calls promptly. Overall, we were pleased with the work and service.

More about A Plus Air Systems Inc.

A Plus Air Systems was established in 1990 as a complete solution to commercial and residential heating, ventilation, and air conditioning needs. A Plus Air Systems is currently one of the
largest authorized Trane Dealers in Ontario, and have been serving our customers with high quality Trane products. We install and service our furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, air cleaners, boilers, tankless water heaters and backup gas generators in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, and Niagara Falls.