Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Lawn Maintenance
Toronto ON M1P 1A1
Lawn Maintenance
Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Best of 2013 winner 2 timesBest of 2013winner 2 times

Reviews for Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Vijay
Vijay

Landscape/Garden Maintenance

Andrew and Team has been maintaining the landscaping and gardens on my property for more than 6 years now. I posted a review almost 5 years ago and I wanted to refresh my review at this time.

Andrew and Alex has been really exceptional when it comes to the maintenance of my lawn and garden. Over 6 years ago it started out with him just maintaining the lawn. However it has expanded over the years into a really good partnership. We have dedicated a lot of time and money over the years but it has been worth it. We have been able to work with Andrew to totally convert the look of our gardens and lawn. Over the years we have converted our gardens to a river rock bed, added several Japanese Maple trees, Magnolias, planted a variety of new shrubs, succulents and other perennials. With Andrew's help we have added edging and a full wall trellis to accommodate our climbing Hydrangeas (AKA the "Ra" sisters). Andrew also protected our Japanese Maples in its early years with burlap as required. We even used him one summer to sand and repaint our backyard deck.

Andrew and Alex are always very flexible and I trust their advise and suggestions. All that to say during the Summer of 2021 our property was recognized by the City councilor and Provincial (MPP) for our area. Our garden was recognized as one of the "Beautiful Gardens" in our community. This was further validated by the many smiles and positive comments we received from family, neighbors, passerby commenting asking questions and taking pictures as well as total strangers stopping as they drove by to acknowledge the garden and the property.

Kudos to Andrew and Alex who without their hard work and help this would not be possible. Our intentions were to create a space for the relaxation and enjoyment of our family but we never did realize the full effect it would have until recently. Andrew has come to understand what we expect in our likes and dislikes as well as our attention to detail and quality of service. He has not disappointed. They have continued to do a great job preparing the gardens/lawn for the winter months which allows for a jump start during the early Spring. Andrew and Alex are now part of our extended family.

I have no problem recommending Andrew and Alex and the services they provide. Thank you Andrew and Alex.

Sprinkler system

Sprinkler system stopped working after about one week . Had to call Rachio myself to get another Sprinkler controller and when I asked Stonehouse to come and replace it, they asked for a fee even though their warranty on the system was 1 year . So had to hire someone else to do it as I did not want to deal with them anymore .
Overall bad experience , would not recommend them for sprinkler installation .

I'm really disappointed that that you feel this way. I went added to the system with no extra fees, I helped trouble shoot problems that I didn't create and over all did what I was hired todo and then some. This clients issue was that the wifi controlled timer was placed to far from the house as I initially advised. The warranty issue was jot with my work but with a tech support issue. Further, this client asked me to come and move the timer after the installation was done. I asked to be compensated for my time and they refused. I did this job right, but you can't please everyone who wants work done for free. I'm sorry it's ended up this way and I hope you reconsider such a low star rating considering that I did my job and then some.

Andy in Toronto
Andy in Toronto

Punctual, efficient

Andrew and his team always provided a high quality of service. They are friendly and efficient. They always communicate what they are going to do and explains the cost to me. I really don't have to worry about my lawn care anymore. Highly recommend.

Hi Andy,
Thanks for your review, I'm glad you've been happy with the work so far and am looking Fort to continuing to work with you.

Al
Al

DONT LOOK ANY FURTHER !!!!

Andrew and Alex were amazing. Received reply almost immediately and price so reasonable they worked on two properties.
#1 - cut and clear large tree limb
- clean garden beds and relocate plants
- topsoil and seek front and back lawns
#2 - clear two front garden beds
- remove small trees, saplings and bushes from fenceline
- expose and clean an overgrown stone patio
- clean and clear back gardens of overgrowth and shrubs
All jobs completed on time and very well done. Looking forward to working with Stonehouse on a few more projects in the fall and spring.

Hi Al,
Thanks so much for your review, you guys were great to work with and I'm looking forward to the next time!

Gridance
Gridance

Spring clean up

Amazing service and Excellent work. Andrew is completely independent and know exactly what need to be done. He is very professional and reliable. Price is reasonable and the service is highly recommended.

Hi Thanks so much for your review, please let me m ow how we can help in the future.

Dan M.
Dan M.

Lawn clean up

Andrew was fantastic. Service was above and beyond my expectations. My yard looks fantastic. Andrew was quick to communicate, give insight to what was needed and could be provided and was super efficient during his time working. I am recommending to everyone

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting your review, I'm glad you are happy with the work. I hope to hear from you again in the fall for another clean up!

Zenzo in Toronto
Zenzo in Toronto

Spring Cleaning

They came, they saw, they conquered.

The front and back yards look much refreshed and our parking pad too. This early in the season there was still some ice they had to contend with but overall the yard looks much better.

Thanks for Stonehouse we are ready to enjoy the great outdoors!

Thanks so much for your review, I'm glad we could help you get ready for spring and we'll see you again in fall!

Barb East York
Barb East York

Fall/Spring clean up

Have been using Stonehouse for approximately 3 years now and thought I should send in another review. Andrew has done a fantastic job every year and I would most definitely recommend him. He and Alex are very professional and considerate and always arrive on time and do a thorough job. Even our neighbours have commented on their work.

I'm so glad you've been happy with our work, looking forward to the spring clean up!

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Lawn care

Working with Andrew and his team has been great. They are pretty responsive and do great work.

Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your review, it's been our pleasure to look after your property this past season. Looking forward to starting up again in the spring.

Snow removal

I used Stonehouse property care for the first time last winter for snow removal at our small Montessori school and I will be definitely be using them again!
I was so impressed with the professionalism and service. Whenever I emailed Andrew, he got back to me promptly and was always accommodating and helpful.
I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them for your property care!

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad you've been happy with the service and I look forward to working with you again next season.

More about Stonehouse Property Care Inc.

Stonehouse Property Care specializes in commercial and residential Landscaping and Landscape maintenance, Decking and Fencing. Our reliable staff offers quality service you can count on and are always available to answer any questions you may have about our company and the services we provide.

Whether you need a Spring Cleanup, Fall Cleanup, or Grass Cutting, we have what you need and more at prices you can afford! At Stonehouse Property Care, our goal is to provide you with courteous, professional service of the highest quality at competitive prices.

If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Stonehouse Property Care representative regarding our services, please call us at 416 882 CARE (2273) or e-mail us at info@stonehousepropertycare.com

Give your property the care it deserves.

KEY WORDS:

landscape design, garden design, maintenance, eves cleaning, spring clean up, fall clean up, power washing, window and gutter cleaning, sod, sodding, grading, drainage resod, fertilizing, lighting design, lawn mowing, grass cutting, junk removal, garbage removal, interlock, aerate, dethatch, fencing, pest control, weeding, ants, cockaroaches, roaches, raccoon, raccoons, mice, bugs, landscaping, design, maintenance, garden care, mouse, exterminator, deck, retaining wall, sprinkler installation, lawn repair, lawn fertilization, exterior clean up, exterior staging, plant delivery, garden bed turning, dead heading, animal/pest trapping, pest deterrents, driveway repair, landscape materials delivery, exterior lighting, lawn cutting, lawn maintenance, weed removal, deck staining, deck restoration, interlock sealing, driveway sealing, planters, soil turning, soil delivery, painting, snow removal, leaf clean up, winter garden preparation, wrap plants, rhododendron, hydrangea, japanese maple

Lawn Maintenance and Snow Removal
SEE KEY WORDS IN PROFILE landscape design, garden design, maintenance, eves cleaning, spring clean up, fall clean up, power washing, window cleaning and gutter cleaning, resod, fertilizing, lighting design, lawn mowing, grass cutting, junk removal,garbage removal, interlock, aerate, dethatch, fencing, pest control, weeding, ants, cockaroaches, roaches, raccoon, raccoons, mice, bugs, landscaping, design, maintenance, garden care, mouse, exterminator, deck, retaining wall, sprinkler installation, lawn repair, lawn fertilization, exterior clean up, exterior staging, plant delivery, garden bed turning, dead heading, animal/pest trapping, pest deterrents, driveway repair, landscape materials delivery, exterior lighting, lawn cutting, lawn maintenance, weed removal, deck staining, deck restoration, interlock sealing, driveway sealing, planters, soil turning, soil delivery, painting, snow removal, leaf clean up, winter garden preparation, wrap plants, rhododendron, hydrangea, japanese maple
2007