A&A Masonry

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for A&A Masonry

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Repair to brick and new patio door sill

This is the first time I had A&A Masonry do work on my home. I usually do not give comments but I am pleased to say the work that Jon and Michael did on my home was high quality and professional. They did an excellent job matching the bricks on my home; something I wasn’t sure could be done considering the age of my home. I would recommend this company for any masonry repair work you need done.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the masonry work done for you! Jon and Michael take pride in their work and always deliver a great product. We appreciate your recommendation!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fixing Exterior Steps & Bricks

This is the second time we've hired A&A Masonry to do work on our home and we would definitely work with them again in the future. Ivan was very thorough in his work and made sure that our bricks and stones matched the old pieces we had before. He went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. I definitely recommend hiring A&A Masonry for your next project and make sure to ask for Ivan!

We are very proud of Ivan and his attention to detail! Thank you for putting your confidence in us at A&A Masonry Anisa!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Realizable Fast and worth every penny

The team from A and A Masonry responded immediately, gave a fair quote and had the work completed fast. Doesn’t get much better! I highly recommend!

Thank you very much for the glowing review and recommendation!

Best wishes,

A &.
A &.
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Parging and Cement Work

Ivan was Awesome!!! I had some serious trust issues with contractors and he put me at ease and made me feel comfortable. Hazel was efficient at responding to my questions as well. Ivan is an amazing person who takes allot of pride in his work and definitely makes sure that the job is done correctly!! He deserves a big bonus. This job was costly but I trust it will hold up to the hard work that Ivan and his helper put in. Thank you for your service Ivan.

Thank you for the glowing review for Ivan, helper & Haizel! We are very proud of them!!! I'm so glad we were able to make you feel comfortable dealing with a contractor again.

yparker14
yparker14

Bad Quote and Experience

I received a $20,000.00 quote from A&A Masonry and I was pressured to sign the contract sooner than later because they said the price we negotiated was approved by the owner of the company and it was a great deal that won't last long.
How true that was because after we signed the contract and were eager to get the project going they did not communicate with us unless we called or texted them. It was weeks of us trying to contact them to start the project (new steps, retaining wall, and concrete patio) and when a couple of guys came to do a site visit they were confused and we had to explain the project all over again.
Once the guys left we were contacted by A&A Masonry again and they said it would cost us $12,000.00 more.
We were obviously upset because the contract had already been signed and we were preparing for the project and cleared our schedule and then all of a sudden they wanted more money and would not honor the contract and we were left stranded.
I understand there are hiccups and no company is perfect, but I was shocked how badly they treated us and I would not trust them with my money, which would've been $32,000.00 down the drain.
A&A Masonry has such good reviews so it's such a shame it went this way and we fell through the concrete cracks.

No work was done based on the trade showing up to find the job is more extensive than originally quoted for. I'm sorry that we could not work it out and get the job done.

This is clearly stated in our terms and conditions on our contracts.

Private User reviews Grimsby, ON

Stone Veneer on 2 storey fireplace

We are thrilled with A & A Masonry's EXCELLENT work. Had a 2 storey fireplace covered with natural stone veneer. Juber and his crew did an amazing job! They had to remove drywall, replace it with concrete board, set up scaffolding, and apply the veneer and not a bit of damage to the surrounding walls, floor or furniture occurred. Every last trace of the job both inside and outside our home was cleaned up before they left the site each day. The team was very friendly and respectful while in our home. The craftmanship in the stone work is impeccable. Couldn't be happier!

Fantastic!!! We are so glad that you couldn't be happier! This is what we strive for each and every job! We are very proud of Juber and his team!

Thank you very much!

Tanya P.
Tanya P.

Interlocking Patio

We are very happy with the work that Thomas and the rest of the crew did for us. The crew was friendly, reliable and kept everything clean and organized while they worked. We were concerned with how the grading would turn out because of our irregular shape, but Thomas and the crew did an amazing job with planning for that. Bill came on site to check in on the project a few times, otherwise, the crew was very self-sufficient. The project was completed in 4 days. We are planning to hire them again when we are ready for our next project.

Thank you Tanya! So glad to hear that you are happy with the work Thomas and crew did for you. We look forward to doing your next project!

jenifergeorge in Aurora
jenifergeorge in Aurora
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Limestone window sills

Eduardo and his crew did a great job on my window sills! I am very happy with the work! The limestone looks great and the work was professional, tidy and efficient. Thank you.

That's fantastic Jenifer! So glad Eduardo & crew were able to impress you as they do us all the time!

M & C in Mississauga
M & C in Mississauga

Repair of spalling bricks

Third time I've used A&A and completely satisfied with every stage of the process. Quick easy quote, employees arrived on time and finished on time and cleaned up. Employees were also extremely pleasant, friendly and intelligent. The work has always been exceptionally well done.

Thank you very much for your confidence M & C!!! I know the whole team will be thrilled to read your praise!

Julia Kollek from Hamilton
Julia Kollek from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Brickwork Repair

My 100-year-old house badly needed its brickwork repaired. Everyone at A&A - from meeting with Hazel, Greg, Eduardo's team - and Libby in the office - were fantastic.

They're true professionals, great communication, explained what was needed - and the new brickwork looks like new.

10 stars - as you can see!

Thank you very much Julia! I'm so happy that you and your 100-year-old house were well taken care of!!!

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites

Foundations, Historical Restoration, Chimney Build & Repair, Interlocking Stone, Tuck Pointing, Concrete Contractors, Masonry & Bricklaying, and Waterproofing
Natural stone and stone veneer contractor, Interlocking Stone & Pavers, Hardscaping, Stone Fireplace, Brick Fireplace, Tuckpointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuck pointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Foundation Repair, Concrete, Porches, Concrete Steps, Concrete Resurfacing, Patios and Concrete Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, Water Proofing,
A&A Masonry
Stone veneer cladding, Interlock, Interlocking Stone, Paver stones, Paving stones, Stone Installation, Hardscaping, chimney rebuild and repair, tuckpointing, waterproofing, water proofing, foundation repair, concrete steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways, concrete patios.
2009
check
Toronto Metro License T85-4429645 — Hamilton Master Builder License No. 20 298360 00 MA
BBB Accredited Business