A&A Masonry

Reviews for A&A Masonry

JC
JC

Brick Wall Tuckpointing and Parging

Jonathan and Michael did an excellent job in repairing our cracked brick side wall. I call them "Power Twins"-- they're friendly, professional prompt, hardworking and very thorough. I'm very satisfied with their quality workmanship! Highly recommend!

Thank you JC! Glad you're as impressed with the "Power Twins" as we are!!!

Rob
Rob

Replacing crumbling bricks

Had some issues with bricks crumbling on one window sill, under our patio door and around our home.
Jon and Michael hunted high and low to find bricks that match our 35 year old home’s bricks. They found matching bricks and replaced all the bricks so excellently that you can’t tell they’re new ones. They did all this on an incredibly hot day. They were friendly and professional throughout the whole project. Very happy with their work, work ethic and personality! Thank you Gentlemen!

Thank you so much for that wonderful review Rob! We are very proud of Jonathan and Michael and glad they were able to please you as much as they do us!!

Verandah, Stairs, Walkway & Patio Reconstruction

A & A Masonry recently reconstructed our front verandah, concrete steps, walkways and patio and in all respects, their work was highly professional and meticulous. The initial assessment of this job was prompt and comprehensive with design plans clearly explained and a specific timeframe for completion identified (I.e., 5-7 days). The team of Alex, Tera and their specialist crews worked most diligently throughout each phase of construction. Through discussions with me, Alex also successfully created modifications to the design to suit our family needs. The A&A team left our home beautifully clean and attractive and the work was completed on time as planned. We are delighted with the work that was done and most appreciative of A&A Masonry’s commitment to excellence!

Thank you very much for your kind words! Our teams definitely take pride in creating products that meet the needs of our clients and they will be pleased to know that you were "delighted with the work"!

Cyndy
Cyndy

Front Steps

I am absolutely over the moon with my new front steps. The colour of the aggregate is just perfect and will be so much safer to walk on. Jose and his crew were all so hard working even in the very very hot weather. All of them patiently explained this interesting aggregate process to me. Clean up was good too. I shall most certainly recommend this company to all my friends.
Also when adjustments had to be made I was treated with the greatest courtesy by Darren and Jose. They listened to me and helped me in every way. I am absolutely delighted with my new front steps.

Cyndy we couldn't be happier that you are over the moon with your new front steps! I will certainly pass on your praise to the team! And thank you for your recommendation!!!

Kind regards,

Tuck pointing and sills

Had a pleasure to get our project done outside of our house with A&A Masonry!! MaryAnne was amazing, always quick at responding and giving update on quotes and informations; even giving us recommendations on the project. She is such a delight! As for the team, they did an awesome job with the project being professional they also cleaned up everything after finishing the project. A special thanks to Will and Jonathan being so nice and keeping us posted with the project!!! Would recommend A&A Masonry for sure.

Thank you very much for your glowing review, I'll be sure to pass it along to all who contributed!!! We appreciate the recommendation!

Foundation and sidewalk

Tara (Tera) and Alex were both very competent workers. Also very hard workers. Even my neighbors commented on that.My work looks great. When the work was complete everything was left perfectly clean. I would highly recommend them.

We very much appreciate your praise & I'll be sure to pass it along to Tera & Alex! Glad everything was to your liking!!

Paul
Paul

Could not have asked for better

We contracted with A & A Masonry to install a lime stone header and using the removed brick close up some old vents. Given the complexity of the work there were some issues. A & A Masonry stuck with us, corrected the work and did a fantastic job applying all of their expertise, care and respect to make the project great. I would like to give a special thanks to Libby, Joe, and Greg, and a nod to the stone master, and the brick masters Jonathan and his brother.

We would not hesitate in using A&A again, and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to execute this type of work.

Thank you very much Paul! I will pass your compliments along to all parties mentioned!
We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!!

Best regards,

nadia
nadia

Parging, Tuck Pointing and drip edging

Upon purchasing our home a few years ago we had a home inspector come out and note that we needed tuckpointing done on all our exterior walls (among other things). As we slowly worked through projects that were on the list, we noticed additional cracking in the foundation so we moved up the timeline for tuckpointing.

Over 3 months searched for a highly rated company to come out and provide a quote. I was turned down a number of times. Prior to coming to A&A Masonry. Mary Anna was the first rep I dealt with, who took the time to get a better understanding of what my needs are, get an understanding of project scope prior to coming out onsite to do a more thorough review for an estimate. She came out on Canada Day morning to do a quick inspection, take measurements etc. luckily all the work was within our budget.

Shortly there after (About 2 week) William and Rodrigo came out to do the Parging etc. Due to weather it took them 2 days of work (over 3) to complete a full parge aprox 4 foot high parge around the house, along with tuck pointing for a number of cracks that had developed over the years. They were professional. Showed up on time (when we were told they would be there) quickly went to work, I was pleasantly surprised at their attention to detail by digging into the ground a few inches to ensure the parge looked intentional as opposed to an after thought, they also moved cabling out of the way, took care to position downspouts appropriately so they could get a wonderful smooth finish. They found cracks that I didn't even see! We had a lot of damage on the back corner of the house not just in the foundation but up and into the brick, they carefully removed the old masonry and filled it in. Now that everything is dry, the colour matches perfectly. They were also very clean, every day I went out after work to take a look at the progress and I was always pleasantly surprised. I felt like they were taking care of a friend's house as opposed to just doing a job.

I cannot forget to give a shout out to Libby who took care of the invoicing and payments, and helped with the scheduling she was also a pleasure to work with!

I would highly recommend them to others.

Thank you for all your praise Nadia! I will definitely be passing this along to the whole team to read and enjoy as this is the greatest pay they can receive!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Repair to brick and new patio door sill

This is the first time I had A&A Masonry do work on my home. I usually do not give comments but I am pleased to say the work that Jon and Michael did on my home was high quality and professional. They did an excellent job matching the bricks on my home; something I wasn’t sure could be done considering the age of my home. I would recommend this company for any masonry repair work you need done.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on the masonry work done for you! Jon and Michael take pride in their work and always deliver a great product. We appreciate your recommendation!

All the best,

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Fixing Exterior Steps & Bricks

This is the second time we've hired A&A Masonry to do work on our home and we would definitely work with them again in the future. Ivan was very thorough in his work and made sure that our bricks and stones matched the old pieces we had before. He went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied. I definitely recommend hiring A&A Masonry for your next project and make sure to ask for Ivan!

We are very proud of Ivan and his attention to detail! Thank you for putting your confidence in us at A&A Masonry Anisa!

All the best,

More about A&A Masonry

Award Winning Specialists!
416-236-8721

A&A Masonry is an award-winning Toronto based firm specializing in almost everything exterior. Specialties include Stone work, Interlock, Interlocking, Paver stones, paving stones, Natural Stone, Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Masonry, brick repair, brick restoration, tuck pointing, waterproofing, foundation repairs, concrete steps, porches, walkways, caulking services (windows & doors), chimney repair and general exterior restorations for residential, commercial and industrial customers.

A&A is dedicated to providing the highest quality on every job. With a proud team of qualified artisans, we strive to complete every project in a timely and safe manner.

Our mission is to offer a unique and reliable service in anything Exterior within the Greater Toronto Area, differentiating ourselves from the competition by means of always delivering what we promise, on time and on budget.

Our commitment to excellence is our core value.
Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we reach it every day by relying on our attention to customer service. By providing customized solutions for every job, we guarantee that we will never compromise on quality, safety and efficiency.

This approach together with our experience and knowledge allows us to effectively handle a wide variety of projects, from small to big, indoors or outdoors, renovations or repairs.

We service: Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, York, North York, East York, Mimico, Hamilton, Brampton, Bolton and surrounding areas.

For FREE ESTIMATE CALL: 416-236-8721

Being Masonry Contractors, Concrete Contractors, Stone Contractors & Waterproofing Contractors we specialize in:
Stone work, Interlocking Natural Stone & Pavers, Stone Veneer Cladding, Tuckpointing, Tuck Pointing, Chimney Repair, Chimney Rebuild, Chimney Restoration, tuckpointing, Brickwork, Brick Repair, Brick Replacement, Parging, Waterproofing, Foundation Repair, Concrete Resurfacing, Concrete Porches, Concrete Steps, Patios and Walkways, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Caulking services (windows and doors), Masonry, Masonry repair, steps, concrete porches, concrete walkways and patios, caulking services.

For the Hamilton area please visit out Hamilton websites