Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

Reviews for Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

Karteek in Surrey
Karteek in Surrey
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Fast and great quality of service

Tyler is amazing, he came by on short notice and did the job quickly and well! Definitely will seek his services the next time and highly recommend him to anyone.

Taryn
Taryn
1 review Port Moody, BC

Troubleshoot outlet/ lighting issues/ multiple new dimmers

I needed an Electrician as soon as possible and Tyler at Electric Ave was able to visit me the same day I reached out. He went over costs beforehand so I knew exactly what to expect. He talked me through everything he was doing (I was interested) and was friendly and polite. He was also great at communicating and was punctual which I really appreciated. Would recommend him to anyone needing an electrician for sure! 10/10

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical troubleshooting

Tyler was very professional and helpful I would highly recommend electric avenue to anyone Tyler returned to our house as quickly as possible to rectify a small problem and was very thoughtful in explaining everything to us there was no additional charge .i was very happy with the whole experience

Elena in Port Coquitlam
Elena in Port Coquitlam

No wasted time, informative

Had a mysterious failure in three lights and two sockets, wasn’t the breaker. Checked this company out on the Better Business Bureau’s website and gave them a call. Tyler explained the pricing and how he would go about diagnosing the problem when we talked. He was quick, and informative. He left me knowing how to avoid a repeat of that problem without making me feel ignorant or embarrassed. I asked for a quote on some other work that I thought was required in another area and was pleasantly surprised to learn that it wasn’t required unless I decide on a different type of fixture. Will be calling this company again.

Jocelyn in Surrey
Jocelyn in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Expert help in an emergency

Tyler was amazing! He came on short noticed to help an emergency fix. He was so helpful and professional, even teaching me a few tricks for the future. He got the job done very quickly and provided expert advice. I would call Tyler again for all my future electric needs.

amol in Surrey
amol in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Electrical circuit install

I wanted to get a security lights installed in my back yard and I was recommended to Tyler electric ave by a colleague who had a wonderful experience in the past, so I thought I would give them a try.

They came over at a time that was convenient for me to have the job scoped out and priced. I found the price very reasonable so we decided to go ahead with it. We are extremely happy with the friendly and accommodating service and level of professionalism of the install. Promptly and without hickups. highly recommended

Thank you for the great review. Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical Task

I needed to have bulbs replaced on a staircase sconce that was too high
for me to reach safely. Tyler responded immediately, worked out how to
take apart the complicated housing and once this job was completed, he offered to round out the hour by doing other repairs. He was most helpful, personable and professional and I now know who to call with my next electrical issue.

Thank you very much it was great meeting you. I look forward to helping you again.

Tristan
Tristan
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

A+ Service for servicing bathroom fan and replacing kitchen lights

We had Tyler in to help us with servicing our clunky bathroom fan and also to switch over our kitchen lights from fluorescent to LED. At this point we feel we will never need to look further for an electrician for our future needs. Tyler was informative, transparent, professional, mindful of the Covid situation, and a pleasure to have working in our home. We feel the cost is reasonable and felt a high level of trust towards Tyler and Electric Ave through this experience. 10/10 for sure! If anything else comes up where we need an electrician, we will definitely go with Electric Ave.

Thank you for the great review. I look forward to helping with any future electrical needs.

SherryR
SherryR

Multiple electrical issues

We have had several complicated electrical issues since we moved in downsized to our new home 2 years ago.
I did my research and called Tyler. Definitely one of the finest results ever !
He arrived within 40 minutes and resolved all of the issues door bells, ‘Ring’ and things that had been plaguing us. We could not be more pleased with the results. Everything is working ! Tyler was professional, efficient and fair with his pricing! He is invaluable and we will be calling on him again.

Thank you for the great review. It was great meeting you and I look forward to helping with all your electrical needs.

Brian
Brian
7 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Good work but too expensive

Tyler was available on short notice in July 2019 and did some electrical work for us at a crucial time in our kitchen renovation after a previous electrician had done sub standard work. The work he and his assistant did was very good, and I fully trust his abilities as an electrician.

He charges per "task" instead of per hour, which sounds good in theory but in practice his prices per "task" are simply outrageous. We needed an electrician on short notice and he was available, so we reluctantly agreed to his prices. At the end of the day, we paid nearly $3000 for 10 hours of work, including some work done by his apprentice. $300/hr is not the going rate for electricians.

He's a good electrician and we have no issue with the quality of his work, but we cannot recommend him because he's simply too expensive.

I actually want to thank him for motivating me to learn about basic household wiring. I'll never quite forget the sting of paying someone $1000+ to install a dozen outlets. I can now do all the simple stuff like install/replace outlets, light fixtures, and run wires in the wall.

Hi Brian I’d like to thank you for choosing us to help with your kitchen renovation and for taking the time to write a review, and for letting people know I am a good electrician that you trust. I am also glad you are happy with the quality of the work we did for you. It is difficult to take over a job after shoddy work has been done, but we are happy to help give you the kitchen you wanted, and keep you on schedule. I would like to take a look at the invoice and have a conversation with you. Could you please call me and we can discuss your project further.

More about Electric Avenue Professional Electrical Services

Electric Avenue is a licensed, Bonded, and Insured Electrical Contractor. We specialize in service work, renovations, and repairs throughout the entire lower mainland and greater Vancouver. We focus on the quality of our work, customer service, and meeting the needs of our customers. We are proud members of both the Better Business Bureau and Chamber of Commerce.

North Vanancouver Burnaby Newwestminister Coquitlam Port Moody couver West Vancouver Surrey Delta Langley Maple Ridge
White rock north shore cloverdale east north west vancouver anmore port coquitlam richmond kerrisdale kitsilano mission abbotsford

keywords. electrician Burnaby surrey north Vancouver west Vancouver Vancouver down town downtown core Richmond white rock crescent beach British properties sparky handy man residential coquitlam poco gas town Yaletown financial district electric port coquitlam northvancouver electrical company journeyman electrician journy man journey women journeywomen service upgrade new service panel change new home reno construction electrician ethic burnaby northvancouver
Service Electrician Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Coquitlam, Service Electrician Port Moody, Service Electrician Vancouver, Service Electrician Burnaby, Service Electrician New west, Service Electrician New Westminster, Service Electrician North Van, Service Electrician North Vancouver, Service Electrician Pitt Meadows,Service Electrician Maple Ridge, Service Electrician Belcarra, Residential Electrician Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Coquitlam, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician Vancouver, Residential Electrician Burnaby, Residential Electrician New west, Residential Electrician New Westminster, Residential Electrician Port Moody, Residential Electrician North Van, Residential Electrician North Vancouver, Residential Electrician Pitt Meadows,Residential Electrician Maple Ridge, Residential Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Electrician Port Coquitlam, Electrician Port Moody, Electrician Vancouver, Electrician Burnaby, Electrician New west, Electrician New Westminster, Electrician North Van, Electrician North Vancouver, Electrician Maple Ridge, Electrician Pitt Meadows,Electrician Belcarra, Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Industrial Electrician Port Moody, Industrial Electrician Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Burnaby, Industrial Electrician New west, Industrial Electrician New Westminster, Industrial Electrician North Van, Industrial Electrician North Vancouver, Industrial Electrician Pitt Meadows,Industrial Electrician Maple Ridge, Industrial Electrician Belcarra, Commercial Electrician Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Coquitlam, Commercial Electrician Port Moody, Commercial Electrician Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Burnaby, Commercial Electrician New west, Commercial Electrician New Westminster, Commercial Electrician North Van, Commercial Electrician North Vancouver, Commercial Electrician Pitt Meadows, Commercial Electrician Maple Ridge, Commercial Electrician Belcarra, Electrical Coquitlam, Electrical Port Coquitlam, Electrical Port Moody, Electrical Vancouver, Electrical Burnaby, Electrical New West, Electrical New Westminster, Electrical North Van, Electrical North Vancouver, Electrical Pitt Meadows, Electrical Maple Ridge, Electrical Belcarra, Certified Electrician Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Coquitlam, Certified Electrician Port Moody, Certified Electrician Vancouver, Certified Electrician Burnaby, Certified Electrician New West, Certified Electrician New Westminster, Certified Electrician North Van, Certified Electrician North Vancouver, Certified Electrician Pitt Meadows, Certified Electrician Maple Ridge, Certified Electrician Belcarra, Licensed Electrician Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licensed Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Burnaby, Licensed Electrician New West, Licensed Electrician New Westminster, Licensed Electrician North Van, Licensed Electrician North Vancouver, Licensed Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licensed Electrician Maple Ridge, Licensed Electrician Belcarra, Licenced Electrician Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Coquitlam, Licenced Electrician Port Moody, Licenced Electrician Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Burnaby, Licenced Electrician New West, Licenced Electrician New Westminster, Licenced Electrician North Van, Licenced Electrician North Vancouver, Licenced Electrician Pitt Meadows, Licenced Electrician Maple Ridge, Licenced Electrician Belcarra custom cabinets, coffered ceilings, deck, decks, doors, door trim, entertainment unit, entertainment units, engineered flooring, floors, finishing carpentry, finishing casing, mantle, fireplace mantles, floor tiling, framing, furniture moving, general contractor, hardwood, home renovations, house flipping, kitchen cabinets, kitchens, cabinet, cabinetry, laminate, millwork, mill work, paneling, pillars, pilasters, porch, renew, reno, renos, renovate, renovation, remodel, remodeling, repair, hand railing, railings, stairs, staircase, stair case, sundecks, shelf unit, shelving, shelves, paiting, painter, theatre, theater, tiles, tradesman, tradesperson, trim, wall tiling, wall units, wall unit, wall paneling, wainscot paneling, wainscotting, window trim, windows, attic ladders, ladder, bathroom vanity, vanities, base, baseboard, baseboards, built-ins, build-ins, builtins, builtin, built-in, build-in, bookcase, caulking, case, carpentry, carpenter, carpenters, casing, contracting, contractor, contractors, construction, cork flooring, crown moulding, crown molding, crowns, hardwood floor installer, laminate floor installer, engineered floor installer, easy renovations, complete renovation, home improvement, interior design, drywall patch, exterior design, touch up, fix up, property investment, buying homes, selling homes, home update, furniture moving, quality renovation expert, condo, appartment, new homes,