Dehaas Landscape Design

Best of 2017 winnerBest of 2017winner
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for Dehaas Landscape Design

Landscape Front and Backyard

We called Nico to discuss options for work to be done in both our front and back yards. He listened intently and within a few days provided us with drawings and ideas to transform our yard into the vision that we'd discussed. Nico took our ideas, added his own and came up with a plan for a yard that would suit our needs, be pleasing to the eye and easily maintained. Nico and his wonderful crew did all of this work within the budget and the time parameters that we'd discussed with him. We have plans for Nico to return in 2010 and add a 'lounging' area to our backyard. We would definitely recommend Dehaas Lanscaping to others!

I love having the opportunity to create amazing gardens for great people like yourselves. Thanks for the review!

kevinyaletown
kevinyaletown
1 review Vancouver, BC

Balcony landscaping & furnishing

Nick DeHaas took my stark balcony and turned it into a miniature park. What was once lost space is now a tranquil oasis that I enjoy everyday. Nick installed elegant planters and then planted six foot high lush bamboo. Nick and his team very skillfully and professionally created a beautiful oasis at my waterfront Yaletown Condo. Everything was pre-planned and executed with precision, so there was minimum inconvenience. The enhanced beauty has not only created enjoyed for me and my family, but I'm sure has also increased the value of my Condo. I would highly recommend Nick and his team as they are very trustworthy, talented and reliable.

It was a pleasure to be able to create a warm and inviting outdoor space for you to enjoy. Thank you for writing such a great review.

Mike in Kits
Mike in Kits
1 review Vancouver, BC

Garden design and installation

I had a hard time deciding which landscape company I was going to commit to. I spoke with many designers/installers and finally decided to go with DeHaas Landscape Design. Nico de Haas was kind enough to take the time to drive around with me to view some of his past work. He has unique ideas and knew how to create a garden that suited my personal style. His rates are extremely reasonable for the high quality of workmanship he provides. I feel like he went the extra mile, not out of obligation, but because he has a true passion for what he does. His team was professional and I intend to hire them again next year to do more work on my property.

Thanks Mike. I enjoyed my time working on your property. Looking forward to seeing you and the family again soon.

More about Dehaas Landscape Design

We provide design | construct | maintenance services from start to finish for any landscape project.

We create original landscape and garden designs based on the vision and personal style of each client.

Our professionals construct the hardscape, install the plant material, and arrange the proper irrigation and lighting for your space. We also do extraordinary wood work, architectural concrete, build outdoor living spaces and kitchens, and create unique fire and water features.

Regular landscape and garden maintenance services keep your garden looking fabulous.

Our company also provides landscape contracting services and seasonal installations, such as Christmas pots and professional Christmas light installations to enhance your garden space during the winter months.