The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Philip K from South Woodbridge
Philip K from South Woodbridge

Air Ducts, Furnace

This is my second time dealing with this company. First time was five years ago when Paul came, checked the air ducts and decided they did not require cleaning. I was pleasantly surprised that Paul did not charge me for the visit.
So, I booked the company again last week for cleaning. The service provided by this company is absolutely first class - friendly, professional and efficient. I would recommend the company without hesitation.

M Colucci
M Colucci

Furnace inspection and cleaning

Hire The Duct Cleaning Specialists with confidence, you will not be disappointed!!
Paul is thorough and professional but more than that, he is a kind and generous man who values the work he does and the people he does the work for.
We will definitely be using his company again and recommending him to all.

ric.condello
ric.condello
4 reviews , ON

Great customer service

With some recent renovations we had a need to get the ducts cleaned to improve our air quality.
I contacted the duct cleaning company they showed up on time and were great to deal with.
I would absolutely recommend this company!
Ric Condello

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I can see why The Duct Cleaning Specialists have such positive reviews. Paul came out to inspect my home and provide me with an estimate. In the end, he determined that a cleaning wasn’t necessary and I only paid for the inspection. Honesty like that is rare these days. When the time comes to have my system cleaned, there is no other company I would even consider.

Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Extremely nice and very knowledgeable. Easy to communicate with through texts and super helpful when they arrived. After looking at our ducts they recommended a cheaper option, which we really appreciated. Were very thorough in their cleaning and happily answered all questions about HVAC and dryer. Thank you for your great service!

Payne
Payne
1 review Orangeville, ON

Duct cleaning

from beginning to middle to end, the service was beyond exceptional...

I was in a hurry to get the service completed as we were in the midst of installing and replacing our furnace, as well as going back to work.

They made arrangements to schedule service on a Sunday .. they came in and out following all safety standards and health protocol.

And our returning after the new furnace is installed to ensure all is good, as well as correcting the poor inadequate dryer venting.

Friendly, caring and excellent service. .i would highly recommend Paul and his crew...

Thanks for your feedback. I got a bit worried reading your user name, but then read the review and it put my mind at ease :) It was a pleasure meeting you and your husband. Glad I was able to accomodate you and looking forward to keeping your system maintained. Talk and see you soon!! ~Paul

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Ducts cleaning

Very satisfied with Paul’s work. Communication was quick and easy. Paul was very punctual, wore a mask, was quick and professional and advised us against doing the extra work that was unnecessary. Will definitely use this company again.

Thanks for sharing about your experience with us. Glad you were happy with the work we performed. We look forward to being of service again in the future. Have a great day. ~Paul

calober0921
calober0921

The duct cleaning specialists are truly amazing

In August 2020, I had the duct cleaning specialist attend my residence to clean my ducts. They were punctual, professional and took all the proper health and safety precautions. They removed their shoes before entering my home and literally rolled up the red carpet (protective mat) so the large 8" hose, could safely be transported to the basement and connected to the furnace room.

They cleaned every vent with the proper expandable vent brushes and used an environmentally friendly disinfect.

They cleaned by dryer vent checked my humidifier that had not functioned in years and advise me that its a minor fix. They advised me because my top floor vents were not that dirty, that they didn't feel right charging me full price and provided me a discount.

That to me demostrated such a high level of
Integrity and honesty. They provided me photos (before and after) of the dust and the copious amounts of debris in my air return ducts. This is why have used them twice already and this why have recommended them to family and friends.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Honest, Professional and a job well done

What can I say...I had high expectations due to all the buzz with this site and decided to go ahead even though it came in slightly higher than other quotes, and I was not disappointed. Paul was always quick to answer emails and provide additional info as to covid protocols they have in place to keep our family safe during the service.

All I can say is...how many times has a person come to you during a job and say that the job is going to come in less than what was quoted? Paul was honest and transparent during every step. Would highly recommend him!

Reesa in Brampton
Reesa in Brampton

Highly recomend

Paul and his team were great. The response when I called was immediate. It was easy to set up a time and payment. Their service was on time, clean and detailed. I am very happy Weird the service and would recommend them to friends and family!

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor. VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at You can also visit ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Newmarket?