The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Reviews for The Duct Cleaning Specialists

Kelly
Kelly

Duct Cleaning

I have used Paul and his team for both duct and dryer vent cleaning and have been highly impressed each time. They are friendly and efficient and provide accurate estimates up front so there are no surprises with any hidden fees. I would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Duct & Dryer Cleaning Services

Very satisfied with Duct Cleaning Specialists' service! They are honest, reliable, and do a great job everytime. Highly recommend!

Tamir in Toronto
Tamir in Toronto

Highly Recommend

Paul was very helpful, friendly and professional from start to finish. We highly recommend him!

Cherin in Toronto
Cherin in Toronto

Honest Reliable and Froendly

Paul was very friendly and very honest. He assessed my duck cleaning needs and I found out I didn't need as much work as I thought. And it cost me less than I thought.

He finished what was necessary and put me on a wait list so that he could alert me when they had a special available for me to take advantage of.

Kdagloria
Kdagloria
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Client

I had a great experience with Duct Cleaning Specialists. Paul and his assistant were well mannered, and personable. They did things carefully and with great detail. They truly care about their customers and take pride in what they do. Excellent job!

KDG

Scott
Scott

Duct/Dryer Vent Cleaning

Amazing customer service. Paul and his team are fantastic and very professional. They provided the quote very quickly and helped work with me to find the quickest date possible to complete the job. Jonathan and Matthew who performed the job arrived on time and were extremely professional, courteous and friendly. They helped clean my ducts and dryer vent, were very careful to protect my home and limit any dust. They treated my property as if it was their own. Would highly recommend!

Alice in Mississauga
Alice in Mississauga
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Honest and very helpful

I hired Paul for duct and dryer vent cleaning. He came by and looked at my ducts and furnace and told me I did not need any duct cleaning, walked me around the house and told me the simple steps I needed to do to maintain the ducts and dryer vent. What honesty! I have used Duct Cleaning Specialist for many years (in my previous home) and they have always always been honest, did great work and trustworthy. I am so glad to see none of that has changed!

I would highly recommend Duct Specialist to anyone who is looking to clean their ducts and breathe easier in their home.

Ajith in Newmarket
Ajith in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Service

Excellent Service. Johnnie arrived on time, was very polite and did a thorough job. Great communication throughout from the time of booking to the day of the appointment. Received text and email confirmations reminders as well. Thank you very much! Highly recommended.

So impressed.

I am so impressed with this company. When I first booked, I couldn’t believe how long their waitlist was. But now I understand why and I’m so pleased I went with them. They are total professionals - no upsell, no sales pitch - just honest, hard-working excellent duct cleaners. You can’t go wrong with them.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Excellent!

Arrived on time, clean and tidy work ethic, ducts cleared and sanitized, no damage to furniture or interior, before (yikes!) and after pictures, and reasonable price. Paul is the man for you too.

More about The Duct Cleaning Specialists

THANK YOU for considering us as your potential Duct Cleaning Contractor. VISIT US ONLINE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR COMPANY & PRICING Call today for more information on our Duct Cleaning Service and for an Free Phone Estimate. 437-225-7335. You can also visit us online at You can also visit ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Newmarket?