Landmark Home Solutions

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
2511 Barton St E. Hamilton ON L8E 2X1

Reviews for Landmark Home Solutions

Excellent

Friendly, timely and professional. I would highly recommend Landmark. The windows are beautiful and were installed a month earlier than we expected.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in, we're so happy to hear everything went well. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

0 reviews Bainsville, ON

Windows

Windows were installed on a cold winter's day. The men were totally wonderful and took their shoes off at the door every time they went back and forth to the van. They covered my sink and taps and put a cloth on the floor to minimize scraps getting spread around the house. They did a good job of cleaning up after with a shop vac.
They did each window one by one and were done much faster then I expected. I am very happy with my lovely new windows and, because they are triple-pane, I no longer hear the trucks on the highway, an added bonus!

We're so so happy to hear this! Please let us know if we can help with anything else it's been a pleasure

0 reviews Port Colborne, ON

Front Door & 2 replacement windows

Great customer service. Amazing quality of products. You definitely get what you pay for. Very hapoy with the end result

We're so happy to hear you love the product and we're pleased with the end result. Please let us know if we can help with anything else & happy new year :)

0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Installing new windows

Called to make the appointment. Reminder the day of installation. Called to say they would be here in a half hour. Arrived and got to work immediately. Finished very quickly and left the area spotless. They were Covid conscious throughout.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write in we love hearing from happy customers. Please let us know if we can help with anything else. Happy new year

pamstrader in ST CATHARINES
pamstrader in ST CATHARINES
2 reviews , ON

Windows

Absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish.
I would definitely recommend them and look forward to having some more windows put in.
Thank you everyone!

Thank you so much for the kind review, always great to receive this kind of feedback! We look forward to helping you with your next project, please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help with anything else.

Peter R
Peter R
1 review Pelham, ON

Windows in Stoney Creek

Had windows and sliding door replaced. Screwed up measurements on front window another 4 weeks of waiting. Was lured with the promise of some compensation for the inconvenience but that was all a non truth
and still some spray foam insulation on the flashing around my new sliding door after i was promised it would be removed

I would think twice before I use them for the rest of my project

I'm very sorry to hear you are and have been running into issues. I'd be happy to look into this for you but I will need some more information. If you'd like to send me an email at info@landmarkquality.com I will definitely follow up with you. Thank you for your patience

pamila.bafht
pamila.bafht
0 reviews Durham, ON

WIndow & Doors install

Door/ window Leaking, window frame incomplete. Reported issues with email, received F/U email saying someone would get in touch with me for repairs ... also sent pictures, no followup.
Still not resolved
They took old windows and doors after being told not to take them.
Was told staff were sick and getting COVID test, then they showed up to pick up their supplies.... This was a huge concern.

Still have some of our old storm window frames in out trees. Once they were asked on second day again not to take they left where they fell..

Craig
Craig
0 reviews Windham Centre, ON

Windows and a door replaced

Windows and a door replaced yesterday. Workers came early and were very quick with the removal and install. Checked everything over before they were done and all looks great. Windows so clean and clear could hardly tell if there was glass in the frame. Caulking and seals all good. Great job.

We're so happy to hear the job went by quickly and painlessly! We hope you enjoy the new windows and please think of us for any updates in the future! Thanks again for your great review

0 reviews Kingston, ON

Window replacement

The window seal (caulking) has cracked all around the three bedrooms windows. The windows also move slightly.
At first look the yard appeared to be cleaned after the work was complete but we have found screws, broken glass, and pieces of hardened insulation in the yard.

Thank you for taking the time to write in about your experience with us. First, we are very sorry to hear that the yard was not cleaned up properly and that there are some issues with the windows. I would love to assist you further but I will need some more information to pull up your customer file. If you could please email us at info@landmarkquality.com or call us at 1-866-355-3332 and we'd be more than happy to take care of this for you. Thank you again for your review and we hope to get this rectified for you

0 reviews Orangeville, ON

New windows

The company was great to work with!! They met our special needs.
The worker was here early and did a fantastic job!
We are thoroughly happy with this company and I would recommend them to anyone!!!!!

Thank you so much for the fantastic review and for sharing your experience with us. If there is anything we can help you with in the near future please don't hesitate to give us a call.

More about Landmark Home Solutions

Landmark Home Solutions have been supplying comfort and peace of mind to homeowners across Ontario since 1987. We’re proud to offer one of the most energy efficient windows available on the market today that offers homeowners a significant return on investment all while being backed with the strongest warranty in the business today!

We’re part of the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and the Better Business Bureau, and in all the years we’ve been in business, we’ve never had an unresolved complaint. We’re members of SAWDAC (Siding and Window Dealers Association of Canada) and make sure that we meet their membership criteria, code of ethics and sign an ironclad five-year workmanship guarantee statement.

We’re also proud to say that our windows are Energy Star certified. As you probably know, the international Energy Star symbol is a simple way for consumers to identify products that are among the most energy-efficient on the market. We also offer financing through TD Canada Trust, ensuring that our customers have a trustworthy partner too.
Based in St. Catharines, Ontario,

Landmark Home Solutions is proud to represent our Canadian heritage in all that we do. Our windows are made right here, so you know you’re getting the best quality windows in the world.