Lumina Windows & Doors

Reviews for Lumina Windows & Doors

Steven in Thornhill
Steven in Thornhill

Porch Enclosure

Alex was recommended to us by a family member who also used Lumina for their porch enclosure. He was very professional throughout the entire process and delivered a high quality and beautiful product that we love. Would recommend Lumina to anyone looking for great customer service, quality products and reliability .

Thank you very much Steven for your great review. It was my pleasure doing this job for you. If you require anything else to be done
in your house I will be very happy to do it for you.
Alex, Lumina Services.

Amitabh in Hamilton
Amitabh in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Front Door - Porch

Alex is a wonderful man with excellent ethics. I wanted a bigger porch but he recommended a smaller one to maintain the external beauty of the home. He was so very right. Any body else would have done the bigger porch to make more money but he said "If you want a bigger porch find another company, I can not be party to spoil your home beauty". Such persons are hard to find. I would recommend him every time. Thank you Alex. Our greeting to you and wish you all the very best.

Porch enclosure

I needed a small back porch enclosed to protect against snow. They did an excellent job. I heartily recommend this company. They answer their phone, something rare today.

Jackie in Markham
Jackie in Markham

Front Porch Enclosure

We've had Alex install a porch enclosure at our old house several years ago. When our family grew and had to move we knew we wanted Alex to help us install an enclosure for our new home.

The sturdiness and quality of the aluminum enclosure can't be beat. I've been to so many houses with cheap flimsy materials. Rest assured the quality here is really good. The installers also did a great job finishing the project in 2 days.

Vandana
Vandana

Front porch enclosure

Alex and his installer were great from start to finish. Alex gave us a detailed presentation on the proposed project and a proper quotation. He followed it up with a signed contract and gave us an estimated date for delivery and installation. The delivery was several weeks later but that was to be expected during the pandemic. On the agreed date, Alex's installer showed up on time and finished the job efficiently and quickly. We are very happy with how it turned out! Sorry for the late review Alex!

Appreciate your excellent review, Vandana!
We are very pleased that you like your porch enclosure. Please keep in touch if you require any services from our company. We'll be happy to help you!

Nicholas Dewkinandan
Nicholas Dewkinandan

Porch enclosure

Alex and his team are kind, informative and explains things well. Made us comfortable throughout the entire process. The way he explained things was calm and detailed. We had so many questions and his company was the only one who allowed us to take our time and not feel rushed. We had over 7 companies come in for estimates. Only Lumina took the time, have answered all follow up questions and was extremely patient. Our porch was installed beautifully, took less than a day. Materials are sound!

Thank you very much Nicholas for your kind review. If you require anything else done in your house, i.e. windows and doors, we'll be happy to do it for you.
Lumina Windows and Doors.

P. Cheung from Old Toronto
P. Cheung from Old Toronto

Porch Enclosure

Big thumbs up to Alex and Jim for removing and installing a new porch enclosure. Alex came and provide me a very reasonable quote and though he wasn't the least expensive his quote was the most thorough. He gave me details of what he was going to do and provided me with options. There were no surprises or additional costs. Due to covid there was a bit of delay in starting the project but he was able to start within 2 months of the initial quote. His installer Jim came alone which gave me some concerns but I was amazed at how quick and efficient he was in removing the old structure and then quickly erecting the new one. He did all this in less than a day and a half all by himself. He was amazing. I highly recommend Alex and Lumina.

Thank you very much Nicholas for your excellent review. If you will need to replace any windows or doors in your house in the future I will be happy to do it for you.
Thanks again, Alex

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Porch Enclosure

Alex and his team provided excellent services. From the quoting process to the actually installation. Keeping us up to date, since we were pushed back due to the pandemic. They were actually able to install prior to the previous date they gave us which was great.
It was a great experience and I would recommend them, prices were reasonable and the installation was quick and easy.

Emma in Toronto
Emma in Toronto

Excellent porch enclosure

I was really happy with the quote and follow up service from Alex. It’s a tough time right now with the demands and limits of Covid. Although the job was delayed due to this, Alex kept me informed throughout and I am delighted with the porch... it’s very well constructed and looks great!

Thank you very much Emma for your great review. If you require any of my company's
services, I'll be happy to help.
Lumina Services Inc.

Porch enclosure with a roof

Alex and Jim were a pleasure to work with. They installed a porch enclosure for me for a reasonable price compared to other quotes I received. Due to the pandemic I had to wait a little longer than the time he promised but Alex always answered his phone and assured me the enclosure will come when it's available. I had no worries he would finish the job.

The enclosure itself is excellent quality and looks much better than anything I've seen on anyone's house. A few neighbors already came by to ask about the porch and I recommend Alex to them.

Thank you very much for your review, Perry.
I was very happy that you liked the job that we have done for you. Keep in touch.
Alex

More about Lumina Windows & Doors

Windows and Doors, Porch Enclosures, Entrance and Sliding Patio Doors Lumina Windows and Doors offers a complete line of replacement custom vinyl windows, doors and porch enclosures with modern designs and quality finish that will fit any home in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. All products are Energy Star Quality. ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?