Elite Renovators

jw in Stouffville
jw in Stouffville
1 review Stouffville, ON

Entertainment Unit and Electrical

My husband and I moved into our new home and the builders did not leave a lot for us to work with. Although we love the house, the family room needed a lot of work. We entertain a lot and wanted to have everything we needed without it looking cluttered and full of wires!! Since the space was awkward, Elite measured and developed many design options to choose from. Also we were taken to past jobs to see the work first hand. We were able to shop with him and have input into all the materials that were available. He even made sure we got things on sale, where possible. It was very interactive and we had fun too. In the end we love the result, it is now our favourite room. Thank you Steve!!!!

Muriel in North York
Muriel in North York
1 review Stouffville, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Our Bathroom was completely outdated. I was looking for a custom built vanity that would fit into a hard to fit area. Most vanities out there are mass produced, with limited size and poor quality. Elite renovators assessed my needs and produced a piece of art. Anyone who has come to visit comments on the beauty of the piece. Handmade and crafted with attention to detail truly is obvious. Well done and many thanks. I look forward to seeing what they can do for my kitchen cabinets!!! Woodworking at it`s best.

More about Elite Renovators

Elite Renovators - We specialize in Load Bearing Wall removal! We provide our clients with top quality renovation and construction services, finished to an exceptional standard whilst remaining flexible to our clients’ changing needs. Should you be interested in The Elite Renovators undertaking a project for you, please contact us ...
Looking for Structural Engineering pros in Woodbridge?