Waterproofing

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

Geoff
Geoff

installation of internal weeping tile and basement drains

We wanted to better waterproof our basement, and interviewed a couple of waterproofing specialists. We decided to hire Vlad to do the job in part because he gave us confidence that he understood potential sources of water damage (which he backed up with evidence), and in part because he offered a reasonable price for the job. The job that he and his team completed left us feeling comfortable that it was done well. They got started under short notice, the got the job done in a reasonable time window, and Vlad was always available to take my calls. I would definitely use Vlad and his crew again.

Slavek in Mississauga
Slavek in Mississauga

Main Drain repair and bathroom installations

I just had main drain repair done plus all new fixtures installed in my new bathrooms by Umbrella Plumbing. Found Umbrella on HomeStars. Want to thank Vlad and his team for exceptional service, outstanding results and all their hard work. I am so pleased with everything they have done I have already recommended them to my neighbor who hired them to do a very large project. Anyone who is reading this review and seeks a professional plumbing technician, save your time and headache, hire this company. I did so and I am extremely pleased with my decision!

Michelle  J. from Toronto
Michelle J. from Toronto

Basement Waterproofing

I have used this company for several projects already and I must say that they have delivered top notch results every time. I no longer have to seek for the best quote or for a skilled plumbing technician since I have found Umbrella Waterproofing and Plumbing. Their technicians are professional, skilled and very friendly. They are one of very few companies that are client-oriented and consciences. One of the most recent jobs they completed for me was basement waterproofing in one of my rental units. There were several cracks on the walls, water inside the walls and water seeping in two corners. Vlad from Umbrella came the same week I contacted him, took care of all paperwork, and he and his crew took care of the problem. Needless to say he alleviated all of my worries. Extremely happy with their work and I would definitely recommend Umbrella Solutions! Two thumbs up!

O.J. from Toronto
O.J. from Toronto

Basemenet waterproofing

My basement needed to be waterproofed due to moisture in the walls. I was not proactive about getting the problem fixed at first, because I thought it expensive and I thought I would wait a little. That was my mistake because it grew into a bigger problem (about 40 feet of wet basement wall that needed to be waterproofed). The cost to repair it now was more expensive than initially when moisture was just discovered. I contacted several companies and the prices to fix the problem were insane. When I contacted Umbrella Vlad impressed me with his knowledge, honesty and willingness to explain everything to me very thoroughly. Unlike technicians from other companies, he spent a lot of his time answering all my questions and offering the best solution for my situation. I was so impressed that I hired him to do the job. Absolutely amazing from start to finish! Beautiful final results, and thorough clean up when they finished all work and left. Their work is worth every penny. They took care of everything! I am headache free. They offer a warranty on all workmanship, provided me with all papers and before and after pictures for my records. Most important – of the major problem! I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Mannix in Etobicoke
Mannix in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Install copper waterservice from Property line to outside water meter

We had an emergency situation when water was coming out of the City's main water line, the city came to fix the problem and unfortunately our line from the main to the house line was already rotten and water are coming out from the pipe. That night I search for three contractors with the highest review and right away I knew these guys will do the job and I was right Vlad did a great job with his team and in just 6 hours fix the problem, clean the mess and did an excellent job for a reasonable price!!!! I would highly recommend them.

Eugen, North York
Eugen, North York

Clogged shower drain

Service we received was outstanding-quick and clean. Vlad was prompt and knowledgeable,enjoyed talking with.Thank you for your help. Best wishes for the future for your company.Sincerely,Eugen G.
Absolutely will recommend.:)

David Near Main
David Near Main

Kitchen plumbing replaced

Vlad's work and service were truly faultless. He was prompt, punctual, exceptionally polite, respectful of the space, generous with the explanations....from beginning to end, there was nothing that could have been improved upon.

Joy and Toni from toronto
Joy and Toni from toronto
1 review North York, ON

Laid and installed all new plumbing

Amazing professionals and all around great team! Vlad, I hope you remember us – Joy and Toni. Your crew laid and installed all the plumbing (from start to finish) in our new house on Mount Pleasant in May of 2009. We want to thank you again and extend our appreciation for a well done job by posting this review. Thanks and all the best of luck to you and your crew!

V from King City
V from King City
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Water proofing and replaced weeping tile

I want to thank Vlad for his great service and an amazing job his team did. I found Umbrella Plumbing on HomeStars and chose to hire them for the job after talking to Vlad about my plumbing problem. The weeping tile needed to be replaced and walls needed to be waterproofed, since there was a lot of water inside my basemnet walls. Vlad's team came every day on time and never left any mess. They did an outstanding job. Left clean results, as promisted. The level of skill and experience was evident in how quickly and neatly they did everything. Highly recommend them!

Mark , Hamilton
Mark , Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

interior drain repair

We never had a problem with a drain before, so it wasn't a pleasant experience for us when it started backing up. Called one company and they sent their technician , who just looked at the floor flooded with sewage and offered complete drain repair for 9500 dollars. It looked very suspicious how he determined the problem. We needed second opinion on that matter and called Umbrella. Vlad spent with us 3 hours, cleared the drain and then showed us on a tv monitor what caused the problem. He offered to fix it for much less than the previous company and we didn't need to do a complete repair right now. It works perfectly! Would greatly recommend them!

More about Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

We are open to serve you during the COVID-19. Fully prepared, COVID-19 ready and committed to serve you while your health and safety remain our top priority.

****

We are reputable plumbing, waterproofing and underpinning company that offers top services and affordable prices that help you save money and guarantee quality results. We guarantee you Peace of Mind.

We are family based business that works on independent basis therefore we are able to compete in prices and offer our customers non-beatable quotes. No high prices, no aggressive sales, no commission based contractors, and no pressure – it is our policy.

Our company is an expert in all areas of plumbing (residential, high-end commercial & industrial), waterproofing (exterior & interior waterproofing), all foundation repairs, drain repairs, underpinning and basement lowering. Our wide range of services includes thorough diagnostics, camera inspections & no dig technologies – air lining pipe bursting, which save your landscape and provide clean results. If you require free estimate simply give us a call and our licensed technician will discuss your needs, work within your budget and offer an effective solution. Our job speaks for itself. Once you call us you will be worries free. Call today 647-408-3262 or 647-297-6947
We run our business with integrity and treat our customers with respect.

We GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND at a fraction of the cost.

Waterproofing, Drain Services, and Plumbing
We are the EXCLUSIVE carrier and the ONLY distributor of the top of the line newest technology moisture meters (designed and manufactured in Europe) - deep probing, non destructive and accurate; which we use to detect and to measure the amount of moisture in concrete and other building materials. When you are purchasing a house or you are concerned about dampness and moisture in the walls (especially basement), contact us to inspect the walls with one of our meters! 100% Accurate! No faulty results! This will save your money!
Umbrella Waterproofing, Plumbing & Drains offers: All plumbing repairs and installations; Exterior Waterproofing; Interior Waterproofing; Full Drain Services; Underpinning; Basement floor lowering; Concrete floor installation; Emergency Services: drain cleaning, building drain replacement, water pipe burst repairs, video inspection of drains & snake cleaning; High Pressure Water Jetting; Sum pump installation; Back flow prevention; Backwater valve installation; Sewer Ejector installation; Trench-less Technology; Weeping tile systems; 4 layer waterproofing technology; Underground waterline upgrade; No digging technologies (air lining pipe bursting) - save your landscape!
We offer the newest technologies and use powerful machinery: Power Flushing; Trench-less technology; Moisture measurement in walls (most building materials); No digging technologies
2001
Cheque, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, E-Transfer
P License: 1256
Better Business Bureau
PROJECT RATE
We provide you with free estimates and prices upfront before we start.
25 Years Transferable Warranty on All Workmanship