Waterproofing

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Foundation Repair

Unbelievable job done by this wonderful company. Incredibly professional and efficient. Everything was done above an beyond. I am definitely going to be working with this company again. Thank you to the wonderful team at Umbrella Waterproofing.

limiecanuck in Toronto
limiecanuck in Toronto

Excellent Service!

We wanted to get the pipes running from the city line into our house upgraded and I asked for recommendations on our street’s Facebook page. A neighbour recommended Umbrella Plumbing and I’m so glad! We were already having work done outside the front of our house and so needed the plumbing work done within the week, before the paving stone got put down. Umbrella was able to accommodate our time frame. They completed the work in one day and did a great job at keeping the area inside the house clean. Outside, you couldn’t tell they were even there. Everyone I dealt with was professional wind friendly. I will definitely use Umbrella again for any future plumbing work!

D P in Ottawa
D P in Ottawa

Best Contractor Experience we have had in 30 years

We discovered we had some fairly serious water drainage and waterproofing issues with our 10 year old home, the sump pump could not keep up with this winters' melt and our drainage system couldn't handle the load. We had leaking in the basement and garage. Vlad was able to give us a detailed explanation of the work required and provided a number of alternatives along with his recommendation. He made us feel extremely confident that it would all be fixed to leave our home investment protected. They started on time. They worked hard, they were courteous and incredibly tidy and finished exactly on time. We spent exactly what we had budgeted. Our neighbors can't believe how quickly and cleanly all the work was done. We are beyond happy to have found such an incredibly efficient, organized, knowledgeable and reliable team . They will be our go to people for any plumbing and drain or waterproofing issues from now on!

Chris from Toronto
Chris from Toronto

Basement Floor and back wall waterproofing

This has been the third time I have used Umbrella Waterproofing for work. Every time I have been very pleased with their work.
The first time, they waterproofed the outside of our rental property and upgraded the water service to 3/4" from 1/2". The second time, I was having some issues with cement cracking around a door frame at a basement walkout. Vlad came out and agreed to waterproof and insulate the retaining wall and the landing outside of the door. The following year, after it was clear that the water that had been seeping into the concrete around the door frame had dried up, I called him back and his team not only repaired the door frame, but also redid the old and cracking laundry and furnace room floor for me, along with fixing several plumbing issues at the same time. Their guys work incredibly hard and they do good work. I trust Vlad's expert advice on waterproofing and plumbing. Bohdana is great at keeping in touch and ensuring that everything is organized so we knew when we could get started on our projects which had a number of moving parts to them. Overall, I'm very happy with the work they have done and look forward to working with them again for the next project.

0 reviews , ON

waterproofing, plumbing and drain services

Terrific company. Competent, professional, honest and reliable. I’ve used them many times from plumbing to major sewer drain projects. Vlad is amazing at diagnosing the problems. His knowledge and expertise are extensive. Everyone I’ve put him in contact with have only good words to say about Vlad. He will give options to solve the problem if there’s more than one appropriate solution. Every time I’ve dealt with Umbrella waterproofing and plumbing their prices remain reasonable while their work always maintains high level of quality. In my experience I’ve got the best work done when dealing with Umbrella.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing

Fixing things is generally not among my strengths. I'm better at breaking things. LOL So I prefer to leave home maintenance repairs to the experts.
Umbrella is my go-to company for all drain and plumbing related things. We have used them in the past, and will continue to do so. They are always kind and professional.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Plumbing/waterproofing

Stand-up plumbing and waterproofing company. Problem got solved. Solid work. Exceptional customer service from Vlad and the entire team. Always available to answer questions. Reasonably priced. Very honest - told me about subsidy program available in my city. This saved me thousands of dollars on the repair.
I couldn’t ask for a better service provider. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

GreenM
GreenM
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Outstanding company. Fixed sewer drain.

Called on Christmas Eve expecting to leave a voicemail but was surprised they answered. The next day a plumber from Umbrella was at my door. That’s what I call service! He located the clog in my basement with special camera equipment. Found a piece of old clay drain pipe inside that shifted. The remaining pipe was replaced a while back. Ulad unblocked the clog but recommended to fix it permanently to avoid future backups. He gave me a quote too. I was very impressed with the level of service this far so I didn’t hesitate and asked if it could be done in the next few days. Umbrella just finished the job. Boy they work hard. The area is clean as if no one worked here. To say that I’m impressed is an understatement. Exceptional service

More about Umbrella Waterproofing, Drains And Plumbing Solutions

We are open to serve you during the COVID-19. Fully prepared, COVID-19 ready and committed to serve you while your health and safety remain our top priority.

****

We are reputable plumbing, waterproofing and underpinning company that offers top services and affordable prices that help you save money and guarantee quality results. We guarantee you Peace of Mind.

We are family based business that works on independent basis therefore we are able to compete in prices and offer our customers non-beatable quotes. No high prices, no aggressive sales, no commission based contractors, and no pressure – it is our policy.

Our company is an expert in all areas of plumbing (residential, high-end commercial & industrial), waterproofing (exterior & interior waterproofing), all foundation repairs, drain repairs, underpinning and basement lowering. Our wide range of services includes thorough diagnostics, camera inspections & no dig technologies – air lining pipe bursting, which save your landscape and provide clean results. If you require free estimate simply give us a call and our licensed technician will discuss your needs, work within your budget and offer an effective solution. Our job speaks for itself. Once you call us you will be worries free. Call today 647-408-3262 or 647-297-6947
We run our business with integrity and treat our customers with respect.

We GUARANTEE YOU PEACE OF MIND at a fraction of the cost.

Waterproofing, Drain Services, and Plumbing
We are the EXCLUSIVE carrier and the ONLY distributor of the top of the line newest technology moisture meters (designed and manufactured in Europe) - deep probing, non destructive and accurate; which we use to detect and to measure the amount of moisture in concrete and other building materials. When you are purchasing a house or you are concerned about dampness and moisture in the walls (especially basement), contact us to inspect the walls with one of our meters! 100% Accurate! No faulty results! This will save your money!
Umbrella Waterproofing, Plumbing & Drains offers: All plumbing repairs and installations; Exterior Waterproofing; Interior Waterproofing; Full Drain Services; Underpinning; Basement floor lowering; Concrete floor installation; Emergency Services: drain cleaning, building drain replacement, water pipe burst repairs, video inspection of drains & snake cleaning; High Pressure Water Jetting; Sum pump installation; Back flow prevention; Backwater valve installation; Sewer Ejector installation; Trench-less Technology; Weeping tile systems; 4 layer waterproofing technology; Underground waterline upgrade; No digging technologies (air lining pipe bursting) - save your landscape!
We offer the newest technologies and use powerful machinery: Power Flushing; Trench-less technology; Moisture measurement in walls (most building materials); No digging technologies
2001
Cheque, Cash, Visa, MasterCard, E-Transfer
P License: 1256
Better Business Bureau
PROJECT RATE
We provide you with free estimates and prices upfront before we start.
25 Years Transferable Warranty on All Workmanship