Formerly Logik Roofing
1333 Boundary #33 Oshawa ON L1J 6Z7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Logik Roofing & Insulation

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Attic Insulation

I was very pleased with this crew. They showed up on time, were very polite, explained what they did and took the time to clean up afterwards. I am very satisfied with the work they did and will be recommending them to others. Thank you!

Hello Michelle!

Thank you for the wonderful review, we pride ourselves on having staff that friendly and knowledgeable to help with anything our clients ask!

Lubomir
Lubomir

Attic Insulation

Great experience. I was very pleased with the Logik team from start to finish. They were very professional, prompt and provided a great service. I am very satisfied with the work they did in my attic and have already recommended them to others. Thank you.

Hello Lubomir!

Thank you for the amazing review, we pride ourselves on having amazing staff to help support our cilents!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation, baffles, vent repairs, solar vent installation

The Logik crew showed up on time and completed the project in a timely manner for the agreed upon price. The crew was polite, professional and took the time to thoroughly explain the entire process and to show us the finished product. They were meticulous in their clean-up and the entire job took less than two hours. We were more than pleased with our dealings with the entire Logik group from quotation through to the completion of the project.

Hello!

We are very happy to hear our crew did a great job of explaining what they were doing and also making sure to show you the finished job! Thank you for the wonderful review!

na
na
1 review Cambridge, ON

Enbridge Home Winterproofing Program

We entered into this program sceptical at first but were extremely pleased with the work they did. The bird was extra!!!!

Hello na,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience with us at Logik Roofing and Insulation.
We are glad to hear you were ab le to apply for the rebate program, and that our company was selected for your install.

We hope you enjoy your more energy efficient home!

attic insulation

Gus and his crew awesome ! clean and tidy ! attic insulation topped to R60 went into attic for final approval perfect ! high recommended
This company also advised me of Government rebate when others did not

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive rating and review of your experience with us at Logik Roofing & Insulation.

We are so glad to hear that our crew exceeded your expectations and that we were able to help you apply for the rebate program! It is such a wonderful opportunity that we are proud to advise all our clients about!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Attic Insulation

Mike came in on time to inspect the attic and give me a quote. BTW he fixed the loose attic hatch frame on the way out.
Actual work was carried out a week later. Its a team of three people. Very well coordinated each one knowing what it is to be done.
Following items were installed -Ventilation baffles - Vapor barrier over Light fixture -fiberglass insulation - build height around the attic hatch box - weather stripping and sealing around the attic hatch. It took about 2 hours . Place was vacuumed.
Of course you need to vacuum further on your own.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing our company for your insulation needs, and taking the time to share your kinds words regarding your experience with us.

We are very proud of our team here as we will always ensure you feel good about the choice you're making when you choose our company. We believe in ensuring our clients have all the information they need for a successful job done.
After all this is your home, and it should be done right.

Thank you again for choosing our company!

Sean in Whitby
Sean in Whitby

Attic insulation top up

Highly recommend! Mark and his crew showed up within the time frame given and completed the job quickly, professionally and thoroughly. I was able to climb up and see the drastic change from before the top up.
The guys were super easy going and answered any questions I had. Overall great experience and communication from office staff to make it a very simple and pressure free process!

Hello Sean in Whitby,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent review of your experience with us at Logik Roofing and Insulation.

We are so pleased to hear that ours is a company that you would recommend to those close to you. Please keep in mind we offer a $100 referral credit to you for every completed job that mentions your name!

I am so glad to hear that not only were our office associates helpful and responses, but that our crew was also able to exceed expectations!

Wilma de Groot from Etobicoke
Wilma de Groot from Etobicoke

Attic Insulation

It was easy to book. The job was efficiently done. They cleaned up when finished. Well done.

Hello Wilma de Groot from Etobicoke,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us at Logik Roofing and Insulation.
We are so glad to hear our team performed at a 10 star level!

We always want to walk away knowing our clients got the best job done, with the best materials.

Sharon
Sharon
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Foundation insulation, Air sealing / Draft proofing

Good team! The crew arrived when scheduled and completed the work very efficiently. Friendly, professional and cleaned up when done. Highly recommend:)

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive rating and review of your experience with us at Logik Roofing.

We are so glad you had a great experience with our crew! We are always impressed with the level of care and cleanup they offer.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
4 reviews Newmarket, ON

Professional and amazing work quality!

I just moved into a new home and my home inspector recommended having my attic insulation and basement insulation updated.

I went to Homestars to get a few quotes and Logik Roofing stood out in the combination of pricing and reviews, so I went ahead and booked a day with them to get things done.

Their team came on time, as discussed, they were very professional and explained everything in detail to me and even let me see the work done afterwards in my attic and basement.

They cleaned up after the work was done and left my place cleaner than before the came since my family just moved into the home, which I really appreciated.

I very highly recommend Logik Roofing and I'm glad that I chose them to do the work at my new home.

Thank you again to the amazing team!

Hello John in Toronto,

Thank you sharing such a detailed and kind review of your experience with us at Logik Roofing.

Cleanliness standards are incredibly high for us, as we would never want to disrespect your home by leaving a mess. We are so glad to hear that our amazing crew was able to make this a seamless experience for you from start to finish.

We are so pleased to hear that our company is one that you would refer to those close you. Please note, we do offer a $100 referral credit for any completed jobs!

More about Logik Roofing & Insulation

Roofing & Attic Insulation Specialists!

Logik Roofing & Insulation
We are one of the leading Roofing & Attic Insulation Experts In the GTA,  providing top quality customer service and workmanship using the best available products. Our Roofing & Attic Insulation knowledge go hand in hand to give our customers the best possible Roof and Attic system possible.

Our services include: