Professional Tree Services

Reviews for Professional Tree Services

Wyatt Bentley
Wyatt Bentley

Tree Services

Impecable and very efficient.

I looked up professional tree services because it was one of the top ranked on the search list. I wanted to have my backyard fixed by pruning some of the old branches my tree had and also I wanted my small tree to be taken away because it was in the middle of my backyard and I wanted some space. They ended up doing an amazing job and they left everything clean and well organized. I would definitely recommend them.

Hello Wyatt and thank you very much for your wonderful review have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Juan in Toronto
Juan in Toronto

Excellent work on my backyard

I am so glad to have called Enrique, he has lots of great reviews and he was indeed a very professional person to do the job. After Enrique took a look at my tree and made a quote, he came to do his work on a timely manner. He was very efficient in pruning part of my backyard and cutting down my tree all in the same day with his team. They left my place tidy and very clean. I will definitely recommend this service it was just an excellent work overall.

Hello Juan and thank you very much for your wonderful review, it was a pleasure to work for you and your family, have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Rick in Collingwood
Rick in Collingwood
0 reviews , ON

Enrique from Professional Tree Services

Enrique and his team came early one morning and professionally pruned and dismantled a hefty tree in my backyard. Work was in a timely manner and when he left my yard was as neat as when he arrived. Highly recommended his services.

Hello Rich and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful end of summer sincerely Enrique

JH2021
JH2021

Tree pruning

Enrique is a true professional. He was extremely prompt, courteous and effective. We had several trees that that needed serious work. Enrique provided a reasonable quote , showed up on time and did an amazing job!

I was extremely happy with the quality of service. He's an artist when it comes to trees.

I would readily recommend him and will be hiring him again in the future.

You won't be disappointed.

Hello there and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

Alicia Bagiamis
Alicia Bagiamis

Tree Pruning

I am very impressed with this company. After careful search on HomeStars, I couldn't be happier with the result. I would definitely call Enrique and his crew in the future for all my projects. Thank you, Enrique, for such a fantastic job.

Hello Alicia and thank you very much for your wonderful review have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

Andrés in Toronto
Andrés in Toronto

Enrique Solved my problem by cutting the tree in my Backyard

Enrique showed up very punctually in the morning to cut the tree in my backyard. He and he is team worked in a timely manner and he did everything i asked, further, he made recommendations as the way to cut it and thanks for his experience the result was fantastic at the end. Very happy for his service i will recommend him one hundred percent.

Hello Andres and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer, sincerely Enrique

True Client relationship

Same tree Enrique cut for me 3 years ago, I needed an emergency pruning immediately this summer. He's very busy guy, but the moment he heard i'm a returning customer (small kids at home) he came over and offered the help to me right away
I was very impressed how he treats his customers even though we only had transaction 3 years ago, it shows he is professional and he cares for his customer.
If you've been missing the heart to heart service from your Canadian local service provider instead of big name big brand, try these guys they will leave you with a smile and warm fuzzy feeling.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Let there be light!

We have a Red Bud tree in our back yard. Enrique had trimmed it several years ago but this year, it was now dominating and shading too much of the garden. It needed a radical cut back. Enrique did a masterful job creating by allowing us more light while keeping the tree's beautiful shape. We recommend him highly. Nice guy too!

Hello Michael and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

Jeanne Parker
Jeanne Parker

Tree pruning

Enrique and his team are efficient and clean. They pruned our big red maple, service berry, Japanese maple etc. In a clean and aesthetically pleasing way. Our backyard has never been so magnificent. We will definitely ask him to do all our pruning going forward.

Hello Jeanne and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer, sincerely Enrique

Carolina
Carolina

Tree Pruning

I have a big backyard with many trees and the previous companies that have worked left a mess or couldn't get it done to my liking. I came across Enrique through a friend and couldn't be happier! He left my backyard spotless and trimmed the tree exactly how I wanted. Everything I asked he was ready to do it. I would definitely recommend that you call him.

Hello Carolina and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

More about Professional Tree Services

Winter, summer, spring and fall! Every season brings a new look to your yard and with each season your trees and shrubs change their growth and shape.
***
Whether you need tree trimming, tree pruning, or tree removal, we can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property.
***
At Professional Tree Services we are standing by, ready to provide you with outstanding service.Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. We offer proof of insurance with every FREE estimate.
***
Please take some time to browse through our web site and feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Tree and shrub removal/
Tree pruning and tree trimming/
Cabling and bracing/