Professional Tree Services

Reviews for Professional Tree Services

Chloe  in Toronto
Chloe in Toronto

Tree Pruning

We needed to prune the branches of some large trees that overhung into our garden. Enrique immediately came by to give us a quote, and returned the next day to do the work. He was fast, efficient, and very professional. Also, full of smiles and fun to boot! We'll be using his tree services from now on.

Hello Chloe and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a great summer, sincerely Enrique

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Tree Removal

This is the second time we used Enrique, and again he did an amazing job. We had five old trees at our fence line. He gave us a reasonable quote. Showed up as promised, crew was friendly and worked hard. They did a great job on clean up. I would definitely recommend Enrique for you next tree job big or small. A+

Hello Robert and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Jeanne Parker
Jeanne Parker

Tree pruning

Enrique and his team are efficient and clean. They pruned our big red maple, service berry, Japanese maple etc. In a clean and aesthetically pleasing way. Our backyard has never been so magnificent. We will definitely ask him to do all our pruning going forward.

Hello Jeanne and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer, sincerely Enrique

Carolina
Carolina

Tree Pruning

I have a big backyard with many trees and the previous companies that have worked left a mess or couldn't get it done to my liking. I came across Enrique through a friend and couldn't be happier! He left my backyard spotless and trimmed the tree exactly how I wanted. Everything I asked he was ready to do it. I would definitely recommend that you call him.

Hello Carolina and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

Adam
Adam

Tree Pruning

I found this company after looking for some arborists in my neighbourhood. We called Enrique who came the same day to give me a quote and the work was done two days later even with his busy schedule. My backyard was the cleanest I have ever seen. I am very happy with his work. We can finally enjoy the sunlight in our backyard. Thank you so much Enrique!

Hello Adam and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer, sincerely Enrique

vainoholmberg
vainoholmberg

Tree services

If you're looking for quality tree pruning and removal services, Enrique is your guy. He is professional, punctual and does a great cleanup. I would strongly recommend his tree services.

Hello Vaino and thank you very much for your wonderful review , have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

no in Toronto
no in Toronto

Tree Pruning/Branch Removal

I have no words!! I called on Tuesday and Enrique called me back to coordinate a same day quote (each job is different depending on the situation, so approx quote doesn’t matter). He was prompt and provided the best quote compared to the other companies. He called the following day to confirm when he would come to complete the job. He was on time, took great care of our trees and cleaned up everything. A true pro!! Enrique - thank you so much. We’ll be lifetime customers and can’t wait to call you again!! All the best:)

Hello there and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer, sincerely Enrique

Scott in Midtown
Scott in Midtown

Tree pruning

We’ve used Enrique twice now for tree removal and pruning, and we highly recommend his company. They’re knowledgeable, courteous, punctual, do a great job, and give good advice. They cleaned up and didn’t leave a mess in our garden. Very professional, just like the name says. Will definitely use again!!

Hello Scott , and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a great day sincerely Enrique

Stephen
Stephen

Small yard, big tree

We have a small yard with a large tree. It was growing out of control in several lopsided directions.

We sought 3 quotes. One person never showed, the next didn't have much to say but was going to take off several major branches. Then Enrique came by and everything changed.

The reason you want to work with this team is because Enrique actually likes trees. He spoke about the tree and its relation to the rest of the surrounding properties and obstacles. They removed many dead branches in the middle so that it would grow new ones. Then they actually shaped the tree so that it looks and fits better in the yard.

He also helped at least temporarily fix a fence that the tree had pushed over, and helped remove some additional branches.

Great response times, and great finish. Almost wish I had more trees.

Hello Stephen, and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Tree Pruning

Enrique came to give us an estimate to prune our magnolia tree in. He was very professional and courteous. He was punctual on the day of work. He and his team made sure to clean up all the trimmings and gave us tips on caring for our tree. Thanks Enrique!

Hello Jennifer, and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful weekend, sincerely Enrique

More about Professional Tree Services

Winter, summer, spring and fall! Every season brings a new look to your yard and with each season your trees and shrubs change their growth and shape.
***
Whether you need tree trimming, tree pruning, or tree removal, we can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property.
***
At Professional Tree Services we are standing by, ready to provide you with outstanding service.Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. We offer proof of insurance with every FREE estimate.
***
Please take some time to browse through our web site and feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Tree and shrub removal/
Tree pruning and tree trimming/
Cabling and bracing/