Professional Tree Services

Reviews for Professional Tree Services

Javier and Sam in Little Italy
Javier and Sam in Little Italy

Tree Pruning

Enrique’s company was recommended through a friend at work. We have a Cherry tree that needed extensive pruning with difficult access. We’ve had several other tree pruning companies over the years and they always did the easy stuff, the low branches and easy to access areas. This led to the tree having a long, flat, unattractive canopy that stopped adequate light from reaching the other plants in our garden.

Enrique and his crew did a marvelous job, they gave us exactly what we wanted and the yard was spotless afterward. The tree is thriving again and the other plants are too now that they are no longer in the shadow of an unruly canopy – thank you Enrique!

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Tree Pruning

I was very impressed. They were very prompt at all stages of the work from the estimate to the execution, hard working and efficient. I have several large trees that needed pruning. Enrique addressed all my concerns and thoroughly explained what he was going to do, and the actual work exceeded my expectations. My back yard is a bit complicated for access, but it didn't stop this team. They left the trees looking trim and great, and the back yard super clean. Definitely would recommend them.

Anna Kazmierczak in Toronto
Anna Kazmierczak in Toronto

cut tree

I had a big old oak tree removed from oor property. I was impressed with the professionalism and competency shown. The service was provided meticulously with attention to details and respect for environment around the house and the garden. The job was completed on time as promised, and I was dealing with the very polite owner not with often changing hired staff (often amateurs). The job was done quick and clean.
Thank you Professsional Tree Services.

Robert Regal Heights in Toronto
Robert Regal Heights in Toronto

Tree - dead limbs removal

I have a very old Norway Maple in my backyard with some large dead limbs. The job was tricky because phone and overhead cable wires were in the way. Enrique and his crew came on time (and on budget), to remove the limbs safely. My backyard was left cleaner than when they arrived! I will be using Professional Tree Services for any future work.

MJR on Rhodes
MJR on Rhodes

Tree removal, tree pruning and hedge roots removal

The small but really efficient and hard working team arrived on time and did an excellent job of pruning several trees, removing one tree and some hedges roots, and cleaning up after them. I would definitely recommend them.

More about Professional Tree Services

Winter, summer, spring and fall! Every season brings a new look to your yard and with each season your trees and shrubs change their growth and shape.
***
Whether you need tree trimming, tree pruning, or tree removal, we can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property.
***
At Professional Tree Services we are standing by, ready to provide you with outstanding service.Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. We offer proof of insurance with every FREE estimate.
***
Please take some time to browse through our web site and feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Tree and shrub removal/
Tree pruning and tree trimming/
Cabling and bracing/