Professional Tree Services

Reviews for Professional Tree Services

Charles from Toronto
Charles from Toronto

Tree removal and pruning

I contacted Enrique of Professional Tree Services after reading all the good reviews in Homestars.com. We had a short phone conversation about my requirements, and he was at my house within a couple of hours to give me a free estimate. Work started the next day.
The job involves cutting down to ground an old dying cherry tree and 3 out of control weed trees. I also asked him to trim a few overgrown shrubs. He and his crew showed up on time as promised. They were polite, obliging, efficient, and professional befitting the company name. I cannot say enough about the fantastic job they did. The icing on the cake was the cleanup. My backyard has never looked this good after they were done with it.
Well done, Enrique. Muchas Gracias Amigo.

Hello Charles and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a great week, sincerely, Enrique

Tree trimming

Costumer service was top notch. The workers who came to do the cleaning/trimming were respectful and left the area cleaner than they found it. In my opinion they went above and beyond what we expected, and for that I’m writing this review. Would recommend to anyone who asks. Great job!!

Hello there and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Robert in Leslieville from Toronto
Robert in Leslieville from Toronto

Could not be more satisfied with the tree removal and pruning!

[Posted 2020-Nov-03]

This is the 2nd time we have used PTS and Enrique and his team. Could not be more satisfied once again! Not only professional but a pleasure to work with!

The requested work was taken care of and more! The job entailed a small removal and also general pruning and clean up of some large trees and deadwood

Enrique knows his craft and did what I was hoping for and more! As the first time around, the yard now looks so much better and next year we will be reaping the benefits of the work this fall! Thanks Enrique for taking care of us once again!

Hello Robert and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a great day, sincerely Enrique

Enrique in Kanata
Enrique in Kanata

Removal and dead branches

Enrique and his team are amazing, they helped us to remove some broken and dead branches that were hanging and about to fall down, a job that needed to be done as soon as posible. We were very happy with the results. Their attention and professionalism were exceptional, they took down safely all the dead branches with ropes. At the consultation he even went over how he was going to protect the surrounding properties from damage. The job was done as expected and very clean. Amazing job guys, thanks!

Hello Enrique and thank you very much for your wonderful review,have a great weekend,sincerely Enrique and team

David Dacks from Toronto
David Dacks from Toronto

Lilac Bush

Enrique answered my request for a quote really quickly. We made the deal a couple of days later, and a couple of days after that he came over and chopped back my gigantic lilac bush. He was very friendly and the job was done quickly, well and neatly. Full marks! Id contract him again.

Hello David and thank you very much for your wonderful review, please feel free to contact us at anytime that you will need an assessment or tree work thanks and have a wonderful day sincerely Enrique

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Spruce Fence Trimming

I hired Enrique and his crew about two weeks ago to trim a spruce fence and remove a couple of bushes that were already dead. I chose this guys after some research on internet and found this company with great reviews on Homestars. I can certainly say that they know what to do and also to get the job done as it was asked. He was quick to respond to my initial contact, showed up very puntual! They are efficient exceptional working as a team.

Hello Adrian and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful weekend sincerely, Enrique

Dayana in Etobicoke
Dayana in Etobicoke

Tree pruning

I called Enrique to prune an old Manitoba maple tree that was in very poor maintenance located in our backyard, since we moved in we wanted to have this job done. So we contacted Enrique to get an estimate, couple of days after he came himself and his crew to complete the job as agreed, he's very professional, highly knowledgeable on what he does. Furthermore, he also offered to come back later on if we feel that additional work is needed.

Hello Dayana and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a great day sincerely Enrique

Professional, timely and highly recommended

Enrique is a lovely person who clearly takes huge pride in his work. I completely agree with the great reviews his company has received. Both he and Alberto are hard working people who ensure that their clients are happy with the work done. I needed to have a significant amount of pruning done and a large number of small trees removed. The work was excellent and my yard was left immaculate - much better than it was before! I highly recommend Professional Tree Services.

Thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful day, sincerely, Enrique

It honours the name, Professional, but I would ALSO add Efficient

Knowledgeable, professional and timely - efficient. I requested his opinion on how to improve something that had been affecting the health of my back yard ( The shade of a humongous tree there), and he was able to prune it adequately - I would not have known or envisioned the solutions he came up with. Thanks.

Hello there and thank you for your wonderful review have a great day, sincerely Enrique

Neema in Toronto
Neema in Toronto

Tree cutting

Enrique was very prompt, friendly and knowledgable with a reasonable price. He was able able to maintain a balance of appropriate tree pruning while maintaining privacy and not disturbing the neighbours. he didn't haggle over additional branches that I requested to be cut after the estimate was provided and he was quite happy to do this for me. Very impressed and plan to use his services again.

Hello Neema and thank you very much for your wonderful review, have a wonderful summer sincerely Enrique

More about Professional Tree Services

Winter, summer, spring and fall! Every season brings a new look to your yard and with each season your trees and shrubs change their growth and shape.
***
Whether you need tree trimming, tree pruning, or tree removal, we can provide experienced, professional and affordable services to help you deal with the trees, shrubs and stumps in and around your property.
***
At Professional Tree Services we are standing by, ready to provide you with outstanding service.Your satisfaction is our #1 concern. We offer proof of insurance with every FREE estimate.
***
Please take some time to browse through our web site and feel free to contact us with any concerns you may have.
Tree and shrub removal/
Tree pruning and tree trimming/
Cabling and bracing/