The Cutting Edge Roofing

163 Jennings Drive Bowmanville ON L1C 0B8

The Cutting Edge Roofing

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for The Cutting Edge Roofing

Palidor
Palidor
7 reviews Pickering, ON

roof repair

We contacted The Cutting Edge Roofing after we discovered two shingles in our backyard which we thought came from our roof. Robert came out to our property and inspected our roof. Much to our relief, the shingles were not from our roof, but from our neighbour next to us. Robert was very professional and fast, and did not even charge us for the service call. Although we didn't require work, whenever we do need roofing services, we will definitely be contact Robert.

Thank you for the kind words...never hesitate to call us if you think there is an issue. That's what we are here for!!

Roof Shingle

The Cutting Edge Roofing Team is professional and knowledgeable. Too many fly-by-night roofing companies are popping up and Cutting Edge is NOT one of those. Their team has many years of experience and it shows with their workmanship. Would definitely recommend Cutting Edge!

Seriously thank you for your review. We are truly grateful for your kind words. Thank you Robert Landry

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Upper Roof Replacent

We had our upper roof replaced by Cutting Edge Roofing. This is the second time we used their services. They did an excellent job on the lower roof the first time. This time was no different. Robert, Jimmy and the rest of the crew again did a great job. From the initial phone call, inspection, written estimate with photos, workmanship to final cleanup, all were done in a professional manner, leaving us very happy with our new roof. I highly recommend Cutting Edge Roofing.

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write our company your thoughts!! We really appreciate them!! Robert Landry

1 review Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Cutting Edge Roofing is an excellent company with an excellent crew - hey Jimmy - that does an excellent cleanup after an excellent job. Their motto says it all - its the call to make when you want it done right the first time. I give them a 10+ in job satisfaction because they tell you what they need to do, they do it and then they give you pictures of the process. I really liked that. I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof. Thank you Cutting Edge Roofing. Youre the best.
I just wish you had a fence and plumbing department too.

Thank you for your kinds words.. ..we truly appreciate your review. Robert Landry

Josh
Josh

One of the best companies that's ever worked on my home!

The Cutting Edge came highly recommended by an extended family member.  I had quite a few roofers come to quote the work before I received that recommendation, and I knew I had found the right company when I met Rob.

I had done a fair bit of research on the scope of work involved, and my questions about the products being used and the installation methods were quite technical in nature.  Rob patiently addressed each question with detailed, thorough, and thoughtful answers, where by comparison other companies lazily gave vague, hand-wavy non-answers.

Rob, Jim, and the entire crew were all very professional, friendly, safe, and efficient, and treated my property with care and respect at all times.  Providing pictures of the work as it progressed, was a nice touch and great differentiator.

If you're thinking about replacing your roof this year, do yourself a favour and call them. The Cutting Edge is an absolutely stellar company, with excellent workmanship and Customer Service, and are a truly refreshing change from the vast majority of companies currently doing work in the GTA.  Thank you!

Thank you so much for such a well written outstanding review..we are humbled and truly grateful. Robert Landry

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

new roof

The Cutting Edge Roofers transformed my roof in just one and a half days and provided an excellent home renovation experience. The extraordinary competence, precision and work ethics of the team, the high quality of all materials used and the level of care for each phase of the roofing process (from the removal of old shingles to the thorough cleaning of eavestroughs and ground) inspire confidence and pride. Pictures of the work in progress (received upon completion) confirm my initial perception that The Cutting Edge does NOT ‘cut corners’. Truly reliable and trustworthy workmanship highly recommended! And oh! at a competitive price!

Thank you for taking the time to write our crew and company such an outstanding review. We truly appreciate your kinds words and it was a pleasure working with you. Robert Landry

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

New roof shingles and vents

Cutting Edge Roofing relaced my roof today.
Excellent crew of roofers they did a great job professional and courteous! I would highly recommend them to anyone. High quality materials and excellent installation

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. We truly appreciate it!! Robert Landry

storm37
storm37

new roof

Robert (the owner) was very easy to deal with, he explained what they were going to do and how long it would take. The crew showed up on time, Jimmy (site foreman) introduced himself and asked us to stay inside but to call his cell should someone need to exit the home so that no one would get hurt from falling debris. They did an excellent job removing the old shingle and replacing the new and improved shingles.
Very happy with their work and would highly recommend The Cutting Edge Roofing for all your roofing needs.

Thanks for taking the time to write our company such an outstanding review..we appreciate your kind words!! Such a pleasure working with you!! Robert Landry

Trudy
Trudy

Roofing - Amazing work and crew

Jimmy, Robert and crew did an amazing job replacing the shingles on our house, garage and carport. They removed the old, installed the new and cleaned up within a day and half. No tarps required for the storm that hit a few hours after day one. They truly are Roofing Ninjas (a person who is expert or highly skilled in a specified field), knowing their craft, doubling down to get the job done and anticipating weather conditions. We will certainly recommend The Cutting Edge Roofing to our friends and neighbours!
Well done guys! Very much appreciated. Trudy and Joe

My apologies I must have missed responding to your review. Thank you so much for the kind words. We truly appreciate them!! Robert Landry

Tom M. from Toronto
Tom M. from Toronto

Reshingled roof and porch

The crew from Cutting Edge Roofing arrived at 7:30 a.m. and worked hard all day. There were two layers of shingles on part of the roof so it wasn't the easiest job to remove everything. They also replaced a couple of boards and put in two more vents. By the time they left at 7 p.m., the place was spotless. Couldn't ask for a better job. Thanks guys!

Thank you for writing such a kind review. We truly appreciate it!! Robert Landry

More about The Cutting Edge Roofing

When you want it done right the first time......call The Cutting Edge Roofing , we will take of all of your roofing needs. So You Think You Need A Roof ----------------------------- Ask Yourself These Questions 1. How old is my roof? 2. Do you have curling? 3. Have …