Redford Electric

Kevin
Kevin
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Electrical panel review

Fast response, even in the snowy conditions. Robert thoroughly checked all panel connections and answered every question. Very reasonable and fair service.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review
And know your busy.....

Rachel
Rachel
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Lighting install

I was nervous that I would make a mistake choosing how and where to place my new lighting. These guys knew exactly what should be done and did a fantastic job. They also replaced my old yellow outlets. I found them very responsive to my concerns and really client oriented.
I had gotten quotes from several companies. Some tried to have me pay for extra jobs or charged too much. Another company kept bumping my appointment. Working with Roberts team was stress free and economical too. No need to call anyone else. They are the best.

Fantastic Job!!
Thankyou... I'll pass this one on to the guys

Al
Al

Emergency service

Referred by the city of new west for electrical contractor to restore service to my house after an unfortunate accident on my street.Rob and his apprentice were on site and getting it done within 1 hour. I was very impressed.

Hi, yes that was a crazy day... As we are in New West and work with the City often... I'm glad we were able to get you powered up and back to normal
Thanks so much for the review

John  DeRose
John DeRose
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Electrical Panel Upgrade

it is a pleasure to write this. Robert and his team were awesome. Robert kept me updated all the way. All work was professionally completed. Everything went so smoothly with little interruption. With stories I hear these days of many trades, do yourself a favor and hire Robert's team.
Thanks Robert!

Thanks so much John, for the review WOW!!
I'll pass the koodoo's onto the boys
I love those guys

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

assessment and panel

Robert initially has provided me with a detailed report of the electrical status of my house . With that information I decided to replaced the electrical panel because of its age and also I am having issues with the circuit breakers. Robert and his crews did a phenomenal job of fitting in the new panel in a very tight space. His crews had to remove solid frontal bricks painstaking bit by bit but not only they got them done but they also did a great job cleaning up the debris afterward. At the end of the day we got our power back on and everything is working properly , Thanks Robert.

Thankyou sir... Always appreciate someone that appreciates good old fashioned service
Have a Great Summer!!!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical Service Upgrade

Robert recently completed an electrical service upgrade on my residence. The entire end-to-end experience was top-notch. He was responsive to my initial queries and provided a very competitive quotation by thinking outside the box for an evolved configuration (versus other quotations). The workmanship was high quality and easily passed inspection. Post job, Robert remained responsive and quickly followed through with some invoicing requests I had. Why 5 stars - responsiveness, effective communication, quality workmanship.

Thankyou sir, for taking the time to leave a review
Much appreciated. I'll pass on the review to the guys
They always like to know they're doing a Great job
Hoping you have a Great Summer
Stay dry. Lol

Jack in Vancouver
Jack in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Thoughtful, creative and highly experienced, exactly what you want

Robert is one of the best contractors I've worked with for his ability to truly listen to the client and to patiently offer options even outside of what the client (me) was thinking to ensure the best possible outcome. He is a rare personality in the contracting world that is very refreshing to communicate with as he approaches a situation without ego but with rock solid confidence as he takes in the full scope of the problem before making a decision.

We had a problem with where the city electric connected to our house (exposed wires, broken mount), a job made larger by the fact that city regulations had changed and would no longer allow the connection to be in the location it was. We had several electricians quote the job and quickly recommend the same solution - a very expensive solution. Robert approached the problem differently - rather than quickly offer the expected solution he explored several alternatives and checked with his connections in the city to test possibilities. What we ended up with was a job that was done efficiently, with less disruption, and at half the cost of the other proposed methods - and it looks great! I highly recommend Robert and his crew. A pleasure to work with.

Thanks for taking the time to leave such an awesome review Jack. We are very proud of our crews
All the best sir

ed from South Surrey
ed from South Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Highly Recommended

I have used the services of many electricians but Robert is the best by far. He is highly experienced, friendly, professional, punctual and reasonable. I would not hesitate to recommend RR Electrical and would gladly use their services again.

Hi Ed, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review for our company once again. Always a pleasure to work with you
Cheers and Happy New Year

Yann
Yann

Attic rewire

Hired Redford electrical to rewire my attic and Robert did a great job. No hassle, quick, clean and came under budget. This was the third time over the years that we have hired this company and they always done a great job. Highly recommend Robert and his company.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review
We're happy you're happy
See you on the next project

Jay d
Jay d

Hot tub hook up

Redford Electric took the time and effort to find us a breaker that is very scarce without it the job would have been hundreds more. The work was professional ,quick and efficient at a reasonable price.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review
I'm glad we were able to source out the specialty breaker for you
Enjoy the Summer

More about Redford Electric

Robert Redford Electrical Services is an electrical contracting company located in New Westminster, British Columbia. Our central location allows us to respond to your service needs more efficiently. We have years of experience in delivering electrical services to residential and commercial customers throughout the Lower Mainland. Our experience is in all aspects of electrical and has allowed us to deliver prompt and accurate quotes in a timely manner for your consideration.

Our electricians are experts in the essential electrical services required in our communities. Our main focus is to provide prompt and reliable service to our customers at a competitive price. Our electrical service coverage area is the entire Lower Mainland.

We are a Licenced, Bonded and an Insured company ensuring a standard of excellence to our customers.

At Robert Redford Electrical Services we only have Certified Journeyman Electricians showing up at your door. Our electricians are specific to your needs, should you require an electrician for commercial applications we have electricians that work and specialize in that field; the same for our residential customers, we will send our electricians with years of experience in residential wiring.

Robert Redford Electrical Services will show you the respect you deserve and expect.

We give you a written quotation , to cover everything required for your specific installation, as well as the cost for installation so there are no surprises.

Our estimates are itemized so you know exactly what is included for your specific application.
We specialize in Knob and Tube rewiring of homes with little damage. We also do Electrical Service Upgrades, Renovations and Office Upgrades