Aw Mechanical

7 Faithknight Court Brampton ON L7A 1H9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Aw Mechanical

Chris
Chris

Furnace - End of Life

Tony and Dale were seriously outstanding! I called him last Saturday afternoon Jan 29th told him that our furnace was not producing heat and he came the next day on Sunday morning to check it out. He was honest with me and gave me 2 options A & B. A to replace the defective parts on an 18 year old furnace and pay $2000 with no guarantee how long it will continue to run, or option B get a new furnace. We went with option B. He came the next morning prepared to guide us on which was the best furnace option for our house and he told me what was required and how much approximately it would cost (within $100). He ordered everything that was needed for us and kept us informed. He returned Wednesday Feb 2 with his partner Dale and they were courteous and professional, laying down mats where necessary. They completed the whole job within 4-5 hours and we got the heat back in our house. I was truly grateful to both of them. You don't want to look anywhere else then AW-Mechanical, they are a "top-shelf" company!

Christopher Terzievski
Mississauga Ontario

Hi Chris, I really appreciate this awesome review. It really means a lot. I really appreciate you and your family it was a pleasure meeting you all. Greatly appreciate it. Thanks a million

Rachel
Rachel

Fantastic Furnace Replacement

We called Tony to run maintenance on our furnace after reading his excellent reviews & he did not disappoint! He was honest, professional, knowledgeable and a genuinely lovely human being. He came quickly to help us fix our furnace when it stopped working & helped us find the best new furnace for our needs (and reasonably priced) and did an excellent job on the install which was more complicated than any of us had anticipated given how old our home is. Cannot recommend him enough. We’ll be repeat customers for sure!! Thanks Tony!

Tyler
Tyler

Furnace Replacement

Tony and his partner did a great job installing our new furnace. They were very quick, easy to work with and their services were very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend their services!

Hi Tyler, thanks much for your review.
Enjoy your new furnace.
Have a great weekend

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Quick and reliable

Made a call to Tony on my Fireplace issue. The previous service company, said I needed to buy a new one. Tony and his assistant came in, inspected the fireplace, did some troubleshooting and the issue was resolved in under an hour.
This saved me lots.
Very professional team.
Thanks Tony for coming out.

Francis in Etobicoke
Francis in Etobicoke

Installation of New Furnace

My old 20+ years furnace was making a loud noise. Called AW Mechanical, Tony visited the same day and advised I could either pay to get it fixed or go a new one. I opted for new. The team is very professional, efficient and completed the job on time as promised; They are reasonably priced and highly recommend them. Thanks Tony.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Furnace Installation

Tony was friendly, efficient and reasonably priced and we've had a working furnace since. He fixed the lousy job that the people who installed our AC did for no extra charge. There was an issue with our humidifier, which was not his fault, and he came back to fix it with no hassles at all, even though it was a long time later. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you very much for your awesome review.

Rob
Rob

AC Replacement - Happy Customer

Our AC unit died a while ago. Tony came out on the weekend and gave a no-cost assessment of the situation. He provided repair and replacement options - very objective, no pressure, reasonable pricing.

We opted for replacement, and the work was completed a few days later. It's working great. Tony took away the old unit and packaging, leaving the work site as clean as before he arrived. He explained how to file the the warranty paperwork, care for the unit, etc.

Tony is very friendly and professional. From both a technical and service perspective, his experience is immediately obvious. It was a great having him complete this project for us. We will definitely contact him again for HVAC needs, and will recommend him to friends & family.

Thanks Rob for such an awesome review. It was a pleasure working with such nice people. Greatly appreciate your review.👍🏽

Paige in Waterford
Paige in Waterford
1 review Milton, ON

Holiday AC Repair

Tony was able to come out to Milton short notice and diagnose and repair our air conditioning unit that stopped working. he even serviced the unit “just because”. Excellent service and would definitely use again and recommend. Thank you Tony!

Thank you Paige. Greatly appreciate this awesome review.

Bunbury
Bunbury
1 review Milton, ON

AC replacement

Tony was recommended to us by our friend who is himself a contractor and whose word on such matters I trust implicitly. Our friend was absolutely correct. Tony's quote was very reasonable compared to others and he honoured the quote despite having to do some extra work. He did the work in a professional and timely manner. Beyond that, he is a friendly and pleasant gentleman who without any doubt is a man of integrity. We will absolutely be using him for all our future HVAC needs and will be recommending him to anyone who needs that.

dean in Toronto
dean in Toronto

Prompt and Excellent service

Had Tony come in for an annual maintenance check on my AC unit. Used his services before and always satisfied. Knowledgeable, great communication, and excellent service. He’ll not only provide the service but also provide you with knowledge on the product/issue etc. Would highly recommend. Thanks again Tony.

Thanks Dean, I really appreciate you taking the time to write me this review. Blessings

More about Aw Mechanical

AW Mechanical handles heating and air conditioning with 20 years of experience. Ask for Tony. Servicing all makes and models in the GTA. Servicing both residential and commercial. At your service!

Some of the services that we offer are, FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS,
FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS,
GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS

FURNACES,AIR-CONDITIONERS,HUMIDIFIERS,THERMOSTATS, FILTERS,COMMERCIAL REFRIGERATION, HOT WATER TANKS, GAS PIPING, UNIT HEATERS (COMMERCIAL), DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONERS
REPAIRS TO VARIOUS MAKES AND MODELS Furnace and Air Conditioning installations GAS PIPING, Humidifier installation Thermostat installation
GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, LUXAIRE(YORK), PAYNE, ARCOAIRE WEATHERKING, DUCANE, AMANA AMERISTAR (AMERICAN STANDARD), FUJITSU, MITSUBISHI
FORCED AIR FURNACES VERTICLE OR HORIZONTAL, NATURAL DRAFT AND POWER VENTED HOT WATER TANKS, DUCTLESS HEATPUMPS AND AIR CONDITIONERS TANKLESS HOT WATER SYSTEMS(Rannai dealer)
WE SPECIALIZE IN BEING HONEST WITH OUR CUSTOMERS. WE STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT HONEST IS THE BEST POLICY
2003
CASH OR CHQ
Refrigeration, gas and contractors license
TSSA
Ontario college of trades refrigeration certificate, City and Guilds of London Institute
PROJECT RATE