Roof Repairs.Ca

Bob Hambley in York
Bob Hambley in York
20 reviews York, ON

Brad To The Rescue

I was having problems with my over hang coming out from my entranceway to my house. I engaged another contractor and got ripped off big time and had to start over.
Roof Repairs.ca was recommended to me and Brad, the owner, came over and assessed the problem and after listening to me proposed a solution which was exactly what I had envisioned.
The result was a new porch which looks great.
And yes, new eve troughs as well for the house.
Brad has imagination and design skills. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to help you bring your home to the stunning vision you had for it. It is with our quality workmanship, attention to detail and treating each home like our own families live in it, that we are able to continue to bring each one of our clients the piece of mind and knowledge that their home is dry and safe.

Art in Toronto
Art in Toronto

Amazing Neighbours and Collaborators!

Roof Repairs was amazing and really helped out our build! as an art organization, building a new site in Port Credit, our team relies on community involvement. With one phone call, we were able to locate the machinery we needed, and had their full support. They lent us equipment and were amazing supporters of our products. I highly encourage everyone to work with this organization as they are community minded, easy to work with, and want the best of everyone they connect with. You wont be making a mistake by contacting him and her highly skilled staff!

We were so pleased to be even a small part of the team that is bringing art to our community!!! It really does take a village and we are very proud of all of the communities and homeowners we are able to help out.

GustavoWoltmann
GustavoWoltmann

Thorough Roof Inspection

My experience with RoofRepairs.ca began with a comprehensive roof inspection. Their expert team arrived promptly and conducted a thorough assessment of my roof's condition. They meticulously examined every inch, identifying areas that required repairs. Their attention to detail and expertise gave me confidence in their ability to address the issues effectively.

We all here at RoofRepairs.ca feel the only way to make sure your roofing issues are repaired properly is by doing a thorough inspection to make sure we understand what needs to be repaired and why. We do no want small roofing issues turning into big problems which can easily happen if not taken care of properly.
Thank you for trusting us with your home!

Siding fixing

Great and fast service! Very professional. We loved the communication. The service van came in the right time as was agreed. The best service we ever had.

Staying on schedule is important to us all...our clients time is valuable! We are conscientious of keeping the lines of communication open so you are aware of what is going with your roof repair.
Thank you!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Possible Roof Repair

I had thought my roof needed a minor repair but after having Roof Repairs come out and take a look it was determined there was nothing to worry about. The roof was in good shape and still had years left.

Very honest company. I will definitely be contacting them again when the time comes.

Thank you! It is important to us that our clients and potential clients know that they will always receive trustworthy information and high quality recommendations and the only way that can be consistent is if every homeowner receives the correct information every time...and when we get to tell a homeowner the good news that their roof is not in need of repair, then we consider that a good day!

Marley in North York
Marley in North York

What A Transformation!!!

Im loving my new roof.
BIG thanks to the crew at RoofRepairs.ca, yall did a SUPERB job!
If you are in need of a new roof or repair and want an honest team who uses high quality material, are punctual and professional look no further. These are your guys and they will be happy to help you.
Before & After pics posted.

A BIG thanks to our clients as well! The trust you put in us when you choose RoofRepairs.ca for your new roof or roofing issues is greatly appreciated. Helping our clients protect their home with superior workmanship and top quality materials is what we aim to do!!

Fil from Toronto
Fil from Toronto

Chimney Removal

Brad and his team are amazing. This is a company you can trust. I called roof repairs in a panic. I had a leak in my living room after a rain storm. Kim was so kind, helpful and professional. She responded with the same amount of urgency. Brad arrived and explained what was going on. Thank you Brad, Kim and your amazing team. Roof repairs integrity, honesty and service is unmeasurable. Thank you so much.

Often the worst part about a roofing issue is not the problem...it's the not knowing what happened and why and what the fix is. At first contact, we really listen, ask questions and try and give our clients the price of mind to know that this too will be fixed and be ok.

Fariba
Fariba

Exceptional and Trustworthy

Most skillful , professional , courteous and reliable in the industry. After having disappointing experiences with many other roof companies, Brad and his company were like breath of fresh air. He diagnosed and repaired the issue on the roof when none other could. Kim , the customer contact, was most accommodating and compassionate under an emergency situation for us. We are forever thankful for this trustworthy business that are there to help the community rather than deceiving the public like many others have. Thank you Brad and Kim

Thank you! We are forever grateful to our clients for taking the time to share their experiences with our team. Thank you!

Water leak in bathroom

I called RoofRepairs a few years ago due to
some damage from squirrels and was so satisfied
with this company that I was so at ease when I called
again for a small leak in my washroom because of a heavy rainfall. I spoke with Kim who was wonderful and asked for Brad to come and check the problem.
I knew he would tell me his honest, expert advice.
He fixed the problem quickly the same day.

I highly recommend RoofRepairs.

Thank you! We are always so grateful when people call us back to help them with their roofing issues. Your trust in us is everything.

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Siding replacement, gutter replacement, roof repair, misc

I cant say enough about the service. Brad was so responsive, is a total expert, and his integrity is amazing. He cares about you and your house and wants to get it right. Kim is equally amazing. Constantly keeping me updated and answered all my questions. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for recognizing the care we put into our clients. For us, the homes and the people living inside, are equally important.

More about Roof Repairs.Ca

We Are Still Open - COVID-19 Business Update
Now more than ever, we all play a part in keeping each other safe & healthy. With so much new information and so many sanctioned changes, all of us here at RoofRepairs.ca are committed to being a part of the solution.
RoofRepairs.ca is deemed a company that provides essential services and we will continue to support & service homeowners with their roofing emergencies. With respect to the services we will continue to provide, our team has interpreted Premier Ford's release, with the understanding that homeowners still need repair work done to keep a safe & sanitary home to protect their families.
To that, we will continue to provide emergency repairs only, ones that will allow our people to remain a safe distance from one another and still provide a successful repair. At this time, until a means can be figured our, we will not be doing non-essential work, work that requires multiple people on site, nor will we be entering homes, which we usually do as part of complete investigation.
Please know that we will continue to help you as best we can while keeping everyone safe. We are a small business and our client's are at the heart of it all. My team & I are dedicated to working together in helping keep our community safe and healthy.
With Care,