Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

44 Street SE Calgary AB T2Z 4G9

Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Heather from Calgary
Heather from Calgary

Duct, dryer and furnace cleaning

Lee and Leo did a great job of cleaning our vents, furnace and dryer vent. They showed up on time, were friendly and described the whole process so we knew what to expect. For the high quality of service we received, it was an excellent rate as well. Highly recommended!

Thank you for the positive review! We are so pleased that you were happy with the service provided. Please let us know when you need our services again.

P.C. Duke from Calgary
P.C. Duke from Calgary

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Absolutely Great! 100% Quality Service and Workmanship. We purchased an older home and discovered the previous owners were smokers and had pets. Lee and Kevin were meticulous and absolutely thorough in "every" aspect of making our air system immaculate. Hard-working, professional and very, very attentive to every detail ensuring our peace of mind when they were done. It was the best furnace cleaning I have ever experienced as a homeowner. Thank you VERY much ADVANPRO for your Supreme Quality Service.

Thank you for the positive review! We are very happy to hear that Lee and Kevin were able to provide you with the high quality of service needed to ensure our customers get the best possible cleaning. Please let us know when you require our services again.

Phillip
Phillip

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

Lee and John were friendly, courteous and clean. Our dog liked them from the minute they arrived (she is an excellent judge of character!). They called to see if an earlier start time was acceptable. Great customer service and efficient workmanship. Will definitely use Advanpro again.

Thank you Janet (and dog) for the great review! We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service provided by our technicians. Let us know if you need our services again.

D.F.McEachern from Calgary
D.F.McEachern from Calgary

afterhours furnace repair

new hi/eff furnace issue, called the installing co.....no emerg sevice till following day....call advanpro....had it repair within one hour.....fast, efficent and professional.....they also do my duct cleaning bi-yearly....top notch outfit

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to continuing to care for your furnace and ducts in the future.

Natasha from Calgary
Natasha from Calgary
5 reviews , AB

furnace, vents/ducts, and fireplace chimney cleaning

Advanpro came to clean our furnace, vents/ducts, and fireplace chimney. They showed up on time (5 minutes early) and got right to work. They were very professional and explained everything. I was happy with the service and I will use them again. Their price was one of the best that I found when I called around and it was good value.

Hi Natasha,

I am very glad that you were happy with the service provided and we appreciate the positive review. Please let us know when you need our services again. Thank you!

Laura  from Calgary
Laura from Calgary

Furnace Repair

I would highly recommend Advanpro and will call them again myself. Less than four hours after I called to book an appointment for diagnostics and repair a problem with our furnace, the work is complete and I am on with my day.

Brad was professional, personable and helpful. He called fifteen minutes before arriving, and quickly diagnosed the problem once he got here. He explained the issue and promptly completed the repair with a part he stocked in his truck. Thank you very much!

Good afternoon Laura,

My apologies for the late reply. I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with the service Brad provided and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you!

vanessa in Calgary
vanessa in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

vent and furnace cleaning

I hired advanpro after phoning several companies we have 2 furnaces and a fairly large job. They were prompt, professional and strait forward about their prices. I felt they did a great job. We have dealt with other companies that are always overcharging and hiding costs. Dealing with Advanpro was a relief! I will call them again for this service.

Hi Vanessa,

We are very pleased that you were happy with the service provided. We would be happy to do any other furnace work required in the future.

Thank you!

Kelly from Calgary
Kelly from Calgary

Furance, Hotwater tank, vents and humidifier install

This is my 4th time using this company and each time the service has been excellent. Leo and Pat came to clean my furnace, hot water tank and vents. They were very careful, polite and professional. Got the job done in a timely manner and told me tips on how I can improve the air in my home. Would highly recommend them. I had tried calling around to see if I could get a better deal and found that Alberta Furnace Cleaning even though they seemed cheaper had such terrible customer service that i am more than happy to recommend Advanpro.

HI Kelly,

Sorry for the late response! Thank you for your positive review and for being a loyal customer. Please do call us again when you are in need of your next cleaning or furnace repairs.

Cherise from Calgary
Cherise from Calgary

Furnace Cleaning and Inspection

We hired Advanpro for a furnace cleaning, and were very impressed with the value and great quality of service we received. Steve and Pat were very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable, and went above and beyond our expectations in the service they provided. We will definitely hire Advanpro for any future furnace needs.

Hi Cherise,

My apologies in taking so long to respond. Thank you for your positive review and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

Judy from Calgary
Judy from Calgary

Furnace cleaning and annoying clicking sound!

We had Leo and Travis come out on probably the coldest day of the year so far, Saturday November 10th and I cannot say enough about the great service we recieved. I had used another company 2 years ago and cannot say they were the competition as Advanpro superceded all aspects of service. I have already recommended your company to numerous friends and family, especially my mother and will definitely use your company again.

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service Leo and Travis provided. Thank you for the positive review!

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

From annual HVAC maintenance to emergency furnace repair service any time of the day, you can count on the clean air experts at Advanpro. We’re proud to provide fast, efficient and friendly furnace cleaning Calgary, but our services don’t stop there. Our diverse expertise extends to hot water tank replacement, duct cleaning, humidifier installation and dryer vent cleaning.

We specialize in furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, cleaning and sanitizing of residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...

NOW ALSO PROVIDING PLUMBING SERVICES.