Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

16-16 Sims Cres. Richmond Hill ON L4B
Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Air conditioner not working

Nema showed up quickly and spent his time checking what could be adjusted/ cleaned/ tweaked before suggesting any parts/ further services. Amazing.

I’m so used to having someone show up, walk around and say they need to get a part after 10 minutes and they’re gone. Not Nema- he spent his time to really figure out and not rush to the next job.

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace and AC Installations and Annual Maintenance

I hired Mr. Heat Mechanical to replace my existing HVAC system around 6 years ago. They also help me with annual maintenance since day one. They are very professional and hospitable. Their pricing is also fair. I definitely recommend Mr.Heat to all my friends and family.

claudia.lavecchia
claudia.lavecchia
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Service

Nima was exceptional! He took the time to explain the issue which made me feel better having a baby in the house. He was quick, efficient and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend and would definitely reach out again for his services.

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Head Technician was rude

Today (May 2021), our gas fireplace which was turned off for the spring/summer season could not be re-ignited.

In the summer of 2018, the same issue developed and it was the first repair on the Insta-Flame Majestic gas fireplace which was installed in the new house in 1997.

Mr. Heat Mechanical's Head Technician in July 2018 came to diagnose and replace the one millivolt gas valve and one complete pilot assembly. He was pleasant. The service and diagnostic fee was $85.00 + 13% taxes. The total repair was $1376.00. Shockingly expensive.

Today, the same Head Technician returned to diagnose the no start issue. He didn't call in advance like he was supposed to to announce his arrival. My spouse opened the door. He was rude to her. He was cold and was rushed as if he was having an off day or perhaps he was annoyed that he had to return. A complete change in attitude. The re-ignition of the fireplace took about 5 minutes. Of course, the service and diagnostic fee jumped to $129 + 13% taxes which I had to pay. A bitter feeling which left my spouse and I shocked. We won't be using or recommending Mr. Heat Mechanical again.

Stellar work and service

We hired Mr. Heat to install a new air conditioner and replace our old furnace. Their work from the estimate phase to the on-site installation was extremely smooth. We were very pleased with the attention to detail during the installation, and the clean up after! They were very independent during the installation process, which made it easy for me to take care of my 6 month old while they worked away in the basement. Additionally, they made great decisions in the basement with the new piping for the air conditioner and furnace that showed the care they took in planning the installation. We are very pleased with their work, and would recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your business and positive review.

Fireplace

Fireplace is amazing with simple start up remote control. The heat is able to heat up the entire basement in just a few minutes. Nima was able to install the fireplace in just a few hours and any issue afterwards was fixed right away. The fireplace is working perfectly with no problems.

Thank you Ken for your positive review. We really appreciate your business.

Peter in Markham
Peter in Markham

Fireplace and tankless water heater

Knowledgeable, courteous and punctual. They fixed my fireplace when 2 other service guys couldn’t and also added a fireplace fan motor for a very reasonable price. After seeing how professional Nima was, I asked him info on going tankless for water heater. He knows his field very well, recommended a unit, gave me info on the whole process and gave me a great deal. Work was started and completed very quickly as promised. Removed the old tank free of charge and left my place cleaner than when they arrived.

Thank you Peter for your kind and honest review. We really appreciate your business.

Zachary Teitel from Toronto
Zachary Teitel from Toronto

Gas Fireplace Repair

These are the guys to call if you need gas fireplace maintenance or repair. Used another company before I called them...was quoted a 5000 dollar replacement cost. These gents not only repaired for less than half, but also upgraded the fireplace with remote control. Highly recommend. The fine gentleman who serviced my fireplace was also incredibly well mannered and COVID-safe. Hire them!

Maurice
Maurice
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service/repair 2 gas fireplaces

Couldn’t start one fireplace and the older one downstairs wouldn’t turn on immediately would eventually turn on, phoned Mr Heat and was fortunate that Nima was in the area and was able to come within a couple of hours. Nice guy very knowledgeable and identified both problems immediately had the items to do the repair in his truck and he repaired both problems within an hour. Very pleased would defiantly use and recommend Mr Heat
Cheers ....Maurice/Terry Hosford

Gilad
Gilad
5 reviews Nobleton, ON

Fireplace and Furnace fixed right

I shopped around for a quality company to fix my fireplace, the pilot light wasn't turning on and there was no flame coming up. I was impressed by a Mr. Heat Mechanical representative's knowledge over the phone, and in addition they also had an appointment available for the same week. I booked the appointment and waited for a service technician. The night before the planned service, my furnace completely stopped working, and the temperatures were close to 0C. I called Mr. Heat Mechanical the day of the service and asked if the same technician could fix both issues, and I was told this was no problem.

The technician that came over, Nima worked on the fireplace first, and had it working in less than 30 minutes, and explained what had gone wrong, and what issues I could expect with the unit and ideas for upgrading it should I wish to go this route. Next up, he took a look at the furnace, and got that going in about 15 minutes. In addition, he also spotted some issues with my new tankless water heater, and provided a list of fixes that I worked on with my installer the next day. My house temperature was perfect less than an hour after Nima fixed both the fireplace and the furnace, he was very professional, provided detailed information and went the extra mile with finding issues with my new tankless water heater installation.

I highly recommend Mr. Heat Mechanical for any of your heating related maintenance or installation needs.

More about Mr. Heat Mechanical Inc.

Mr. Heat Mechanical is HVAC-R Contractor (Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning & Refrigeration) specializing in Sales Repair & Installation of Heating and Cooling equipment covering the Greater Toronto Area.

Gas Piping for BBQ,Stove Range & Pool Heaters, Central Air Conditioning Sales & Service, Gas Furnace Sales & Service, Commercial Packaged Sales & Service, HRV & ERV Sales and Service.

Visit Our Facebook