Ea Renovations Ltd.

65 8888 216 St. Langley BC V1M
Basement Renovation
Ea Renovations Ltd.

Best of 2018 winner 5 timesBest of 2018winner 5 times

Reviews for Ea Renovations Ltd.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Suite Renovation

From day 1, I knew I was in good hands as Nino and Mark were very knowledgeable and provided great suggestions for my suite renovation. They both always made themselves available to answer questions and visited my home frequently to check on the work of their sub-trades (all of which did excellent work). These guys have an amazing eye for the little details and not will cut corners on quality.

Their top guy, Keith was always a pleasure to have around the house. He was clean, respectful, and very patient with all my questions and concerns. His work is also impeccable, truly what you expect from a professional tradesman. He would always clean up and tidy up the work area before finishing up for the day. I really appreciated that from a home owner’s point of view.

One thing that I learned from doing home renovations is that it can be quite stressful and you really need to have full confidence and trust in your general contractor. Anytime you are cutting up walls, you will never know what may happen. When there were little unexpected issues, I never worried because Nino assured me it would be taken care of and he was true to his word.

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nino and Mark and I have no doubt that I will be using them again in the future. I know I made the right choice in EA and can’t wait to show off what they have done for me to my family and friends.

Thank you very much for the great review. It was a true pleasure working with you and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Enjoy your new home.

The Hartwicks
The Hartwicks
2 reviews Delta, BC

Master Ensuite and Main Bathroom Renovation

Thank-you Mark and Nino for your guidance throughout the renovation process. We are very happy with how everything turned out and relieved that our bathrooms are no longer stuck in the 1980's. They are now both beautifully updated as well as our master closet. We are looking forward to enjoying them in the years ahead!

Thank you so much for the great review. The bathrooms do look great. Enjoy! An thank you for the wine.

Dave Thackray in Vernon
Dave Thackray in Vernon
2 reviews Vernon, BC

Renovated a back deck

Keith from EA Construction showed up when he said he would when we asked for a quote, he stuck to the quote, arrived on time and on the date he said was to begin work, followed up with the sub contractors to ensure they completed the job, responded to all of ur inquiries in a very timely fashion, did a great job on the deck and all during a time of difficulty with the whole Covid Pandemic swirling around us. I would recommend EA construction any day!

Hi Dave. Thank you for the review. Keith is our number one guy! I'm glad you enjoyed working with him.

1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Home makeover

Wow, where to start! My husband and I had been talking about renovating our forever home shortly after we bought it. We had a vision of what we wanted and needed to find a company that we could rely on to bring our idea to life. Nino and his team at EA Renovations EXCEEDED our expectations. They were professional, they kept us on budget, had amazing design ideas, their work was METICULOUS, they kept a clean job site and completed our entire home renovation on a tight and quick timeline. This job was no easy task as we painted our entire 2400 square foot home, did all of the flooring throughout with laminate and carpet, brand new fireplace design (that Nino helped bring to fruition), Kitchen and powder room. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend Nino and the team at EA renovations!

It was a pleasure working with you. enjoy your amazing home!

Lana from Vancouver
Lana from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Office Renovations

Our law firm used EA Renovations Ltd to do an upgrade to our offices in Vancouver. From the start of the project to completion, Mark and his team provided outstanding service and high quality workmanship. Our offices are located in a heritage listed building and there were a few surprises during the renovations. Mark provided regular updates and addressed any issues quickly. Our offices remained open during the renovations and the EA Renovations team cleaned up every night when they were on site so that our staff & lawyers did not come to work to see a mess to their space and offices. We are very happy with the end result and our staff & lawyers were impressed by the minimal disruption of renovations. We would highly recommend EA Renovations Ltd for any renovation project.

Thank you Lana! It was a pleasure working with you again.

Sandy A in Surrey
Sandy A in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Conversion of garage to self contained suite

Was totally impressed with Nino and his work crew. Was always given lots of time to have materials on site and no time delays between different sub trades. He was always happy to pass on other reputable construction companies to complete other needed upgrades to the house. Was very agreeable to any changes I requested that helped me save some money and gave a full accounting on completion of each phase. Would not hesitate to recommend him to family and friends. Wish him continued success.

Thank you very much for the review Sandra! It was a pleasure working with you!

irv2328
irv2328
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Garage, kitchen, roof, and two bathroom Reno.

They replaced my roof, renovated my garage and upstairs bathrooms from the studs. They also removed a wall from my kitchen, added a custom island and new quartz counter tops in kitchen. I was very happy with the work they did.

It was truly awesome working with you and Maria!

Davie
Davie
4 reviews Langley City, BC

Major home renovation

We hired this company based on a referral and their great reviews. This is truly a 12 star company. Extremely professional, easy communication and their company standards and the best I've seen. Highly recommended them . The quality of workmanship is nothing short of fantastic. Thank you Nino and Mark and the team.

Thank you so much for the great review!

mcrace3113
mcrace3113
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Full renovation of a rancher

It was a pleasure having Nino and Mark look after our renovation. From the initial quote to completion, the communication, quality of craftsmanship, cleanliness, attention to detail and professionalism for the duration of the job has made us feel very confident that we made the right decision to have EA look after the project, we will not hesitate asking them to complete our next one.
Extremely happy with the results!
Genuinely nice guys too!

Thanks again!

Thank you Mike! We had a great time working with all of you.

Jason in North Burnaby
Jason in North Burnaby
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Rescued our home from a disaster!!!

Nino and his crew literally rescued our home from disaster! We were wary from firing our first contractor when I brought them in to look at the state the previous contractor left it in.

Nino brought us to one of his projects and the finish was amazing! I called EA's references and they were extremely happy with their work.

From there, Nino completely took care of us! Any questions, any issues - he and his crew were there! Any variances were communicated clearly and promptly. The work site was always clean. All the trades were really professional and respected the home.

They love their work and it shows in our home. Thank you so much, guys!!!

Thanks for the great review Jason! We really enjoyed working with you guys!

More about Ea Renovations Ltd.

We understand that renovations, of any kind, be it a bathroom renovation, kitchen renovation, basement renovation or a new addition, can be stressful. As a general contractor, EA Renovations will take the time to listen to what you want and deliver on it, while making sure your life isn't turned upside down in the process.

***

We have brought together a highly skilled team of tradesmen and designers with well over 50 years of combined experience. So whether you need a new deck, a new kitchen, bathroom or an addition, we can get it done for you with the same care and attention that we would put into our own homes. Call now for a free consultation and written estimate!