Straight Up Masonry

Masonry & Bricklaying
19 Midburn Ave Toronto ON M4C 2C8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 11 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 11 times

Reviews for Straight Up Masonry

Brad from Toronto
Brad from Toronto

Chimney Work

Straight Up Masonry rebuilt my main chimney, removed a secondary chimney, and corrected a crack in my front pillar. I had chosen them after getting 3 quotes and found theirs to be straight forward with the best warranty and lowest price. In the end I was happy with the result and would recommend them over the other options.

Hi Brad,
Thanks for the review. glad you are pleased all round with the service you received.

scsonenberg in Toronto, Ontario
scsonenberg in Toronto, Ontario

rebrick of our chimney

We were very pleased with this company. Tyler is a true mason who does excellent work and takes pride in his work. He arrived on time to replace the bricks on our chimney from the eavestrough to the top. He also replaced several bricks in the front of our house which had cracks. He made sure to leave our property in the condition in which it was before the work was done.
We had used this company once before to repair the chimney breast and if needed we would use them again.

Hi, Thank you for the review. I will pass it on to Tyler and Jordan. We really appreciate the business and working for you again.

amcalear in Toronto
amcalear in Toronto

Wall was crumbling

Highly recommended! Our 100+ year old house had bricks that were crumbling and masonry seemingly dissolving around them in an area by the driveway. Tony sent Trevor and his crew to handle the mess. They did a fantastic job! Matched and replaced scaling bricks, drilling out failing masonry, and pointing other areas. They were quick and they cleaned up perfectly.

I will be sure to pass it on to the guys.
We appreciate the review and business.
Thanks

Suzanne in Toronto
Suzanne in Toronto

Masonry Chimney Rebuild

Srraight Up Masonry rebuilt our chimney. Their service & workmanship was excellent. They were courteous & professional. I would highly recommend them. Suzanne

Thank you for the review Suzanne.
I'll pass this on to the guys.

Tony Alderson from North York
Tony Alderson from North York

Exterior tuck pointing

Excellent quote from Tony with photographs showing where work was needed, some of which I had not noticed myself. Good detailed description of work required so I knew exactly what to expect. Tony was careful not to schedule the work until unsuitable weather was finished. Work was completely quickly and as described in quote. Clean up was good. I'm very happy with everything.

Thanks for the Review Tony.
We really appreciate it.

Chimney removal

We couldn't have had better service. We absolutely recommend Straight Up Masonry. Thank you Tony!

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the business.

dayle
dayle

Chimmney Repair

Our roofer informed us that the chimney and area surrounding had been damaged by raccoons. Straight Up Masonry came and assessed the damages and sent all the information and costs to cover the job. They did an excellent job and the men who came were courteous and showed me pictures of the work that was done. I would be very happy to recommend this company to anyone. Thank You Tony Medici

Thank you for the business Tony and thank you for the for the great review.
I'll pass this review on to Decky, Tyler and Leshawn.

Thanks again.
Tony Devlin.

jchin in Scarborough
jchin in Scarborough

Masonry wall knockout and beam installation

I previously had a 4ft wide rough opening with a hinged exterior door. I wanted to have that widened to 8ft wide to accommodate a sliding patio door which required a masonry wall knockout and installation of a new steel beam above.

When I submitted my quote request I received a response from Crystal before I could blink. Tony then came out next day to take a look at my job and I knew I could place my confidence in him. His quote was very competitive and the workmanship of him and his team is top notch. I would highly recommend Straight Up Masonry and I will be hiring them again for my next wall knockout project in the future.

Thank you for the review.
You appreciate any future business you pass our way.
Glad all went well with the project.

Tony and Crystal.

Lintel and structural masonry

Great service, done on time with no disruption. The team is great, pleasant, and nice to work with. The quote was clear, the work was well described and explained. Once the work started, the discussion was very informed and professional. Great to work with.

Thank you for the review.
We appreciate the business.

Thanks

Chimney Repair

I'm extremely pleased with my choice to use Straight Up Masonry's services. Their work is outstanding, and came at a very fair price point. My request for estimate was responded to extremely promptly, with great detail, and with a very honest recommendation of required work (i.e. no unnecessary up-selling of recommended work). Tony and Crystal were extremely accommodating in scheduling work, and their labour crews were incredibly courteous, taking extra care on clean-up. Based on my very positive experience, I would gladly use Straight Up Masonry's services again, and have recommended them to family and friends.

Thank you for the review.
We truly appreciate your business and any referrals you give out to friend and family.

Tony and Crystal.

More about Straight Up Masonry

Straight Up Masonry Ltd. are the Masonry Specialists for all types of brick and block work. Chimney repairs and rebuilds. Window sills, house pillars, door and window repositioning. Additions, Foundations, Tuckpointing. Fireplace and firebrick installation and repair. New and Restoration brickwork. Free Estimates.

Visit us here are well: