Sandu Electrician Inc.

15 Robingrove Road North York ON M2R 2Z6
Electricians
Sandu Electrician Inc.

Best of 2015 winner 2 timesBest of 2015winner 2 times

Reviews for Sandu Electrician Inc.

Pot Light install

Mr. Sandu arrived to changed out a couple of very old 3" pot lights to updated 4" pot lights. He also changed out an old shower pot light.
He ran into issues with them as he needed to trim the tiles in the shower so it would fit properly and remove and cut out the other. This was extra work that was not expected and he made sure that everything was installed properly. He also installed a few sconces. I would highly recommend his services and the price was quite reasonable. I would not hesitate to contact Mr. Sandu in the future if I run into any electrical issues. Thanks

David
David

Changing burnt wire in electrical panel and other helps

Mr Sandu was very helpful and professional. Repaired the burnt wire in electrical panel identified by home inspector. Took to time to show me what caused the wire to overheat (loose connection). Even took time to check every wire in panel to make sure all were secure.

I was replacing the smoke detectors on my own, Mr Sandu showed me how it works, remember to turn breaker off, and even gave me a roll of electrical tape to do the rest on my own.

Called and came the next day.

10/10 satisfied and will call again

Michael
Michael

Rewiring of kitchen and bathrooms

Ion is one of the most experienced professionals we have ever hired. He is always working having in mind the Canadian Electrical codes hoping to ensure that the owners will never have any electrical problems or ant problems selling the property in the future.
He is at work and time and has the ability to offer options for the work he is about to perform.
Outstanding quality and great price.

AC
AC

Condo Light Fixtures and Dimmers

Mr. Sandu was very responsive to my quote, even though I was only planning far ahead before my condo closes. When I finally was ready to hire, Mr. Sandu was also very responsive and we set up an appointment very quickly. He also provided all the papers I needed for my condo management and was very punctual. Unfortunately A few things did not work out due to my condo's existing strange boxes and brackets, but Mr. Sandu provided suggestions of what to buy to try to fit. He completed my other 8 ceiling lights and 2 dimmer switches in under 4 hours. Everything is working fine and my condo now looks bright and refreshed. I will be looking for Mr. Sandu's help when I find the right fxitures to fit.
Thank you very much!

LindsayS
LindsayS

Upgrade electrical panel, fix bathroom lights

Hired Sandu to upgrade our electrical panel from a very old fuse box to breakers and fix out bathroom light fixture. The job was done excellently, he was timely and very knowledgeable. He kept us informed of what he was doing and completed the job professionally.

Thx a lot force support

Alex,Brampton
Alex,Brampton

Replaced 2 exterior ;ights,exterior outlet [with waterproof cover] and inside light switch

Contacted Mr Sandhu,he was prompt,very knowledgeable and good at his work;even spotted some other issues that were remedied.Prices were more than fair and he was quick and personable at his work.I would not hesitate to recommend him to any one who needed reliable electrical work done !!!

Thanks a lot

Mitch and Valerie Solway in Toronto
Mitch and Valerie Solway in Toronto

Quick response. Quick, but expert fix for light switch. Will call again.

We got a new light switch, just a basic one but were not able to figure out how to install it properly and we don't like to mess with electrical.

I called Ion at 6 pm Sat night. He came by promptly at 11 am Sunday as scheduled. He resolved a few issues with the wires in our light box and then got everything working - all in under 30 mins. He left our situation better than it was before and was very friendly. He even let me hang out and bother him with questions about what he was doing (I am always curious).

He clearly knew what he was doing and I will not hesitate to call him again for any future needs. This was a simple job but he took care to make sure that everything was safe and functioning properly and even went to the effort to make sure the face plate was even more flush to the wall then originally - a sign that he cares about everything.

Definitely would recommend based on my first experience.

derek in Markham
derek in Markham

Install GFCI receptacle

Ion called me within 30 minutes of my posting.
He arrived 30 minutes later and completed the job very quickly while observing COVID protocols.
He is professional, reliable and fully deserving of 5 stars.

Carmen
Carmen

Various Electrical Jobs

This contractor deserves all the stars because:
*He contacted me within 10 minutes of my post.
* He came the next day.
* He showed up 10 minutes early.
* I had 5 small electrical jobs. He completed 4, and because I had purchased the wrong part, he went to Home Depot and bought it. He returned the next day to complete the 5th job.
* And he wore a mask through it all.

Mario in Toronto
Mario in Toronto

outlets

We called Sandu to look at our outlets. Few of them didn't work. We had Sandu fix the problem the next morning and the job got done in no time. Very professional and great price. Highly recommend him! Thank you Sandu!

thx a lot

More about Sandu Electrician Inc.

Sandu Electric is a family run business with over 15 years of experience in the trade. We are equipped to handle all of your residential & commercial needs.

Sandu Electric has been a full service, third generation, family-owned and operated company since 1996. We provide electrical services to Toronto and surrounding areas with a focus on commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential designs.
We have successfully completed every project awarded to us in a timely manner, along with the highest quality workmanship. We can handle any size project and installation from initial design to follow-up maintenance.

Sandu Electric is a fully licensed company with up to five million in liability insurance for our customers' protection. We are a pre-authorized electrical contractor with ESA (Electrical Safety Authority).

Sandu Electric is fully licensed and insured to protect you, the Home Owner. Our high quality workmanship allows us to guarantee against workmanship defects for one year and we honor all manufactures warranties.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Boxes, Cabinets Enclosures, Wiring Devices, Dimmers, Home Controls, Lampholders/Sockets, Distribution Equipment, Switchgear, Transformers, Lighting - Ballasts, Wire, Floor Heating/Hand Dryers/Pipe Tracing/Roof De-icing/Snow Melting, Smoke, Carbon and Mono Detectors, Security and Fire Alarm Systems, Lighting - Emergency Metering, Power Conditioning, UPS
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades Fuses to Breaker Panels Lighting Fixtures Installed Basement Wiring Renovations & Alterations Office & Plant Maintenance Telephone & IT Installation
Leviton, Lutron, Siemens, Square D, Cutler Hammer, Cooper, Easy heat, Osram Sylvania, Liteline, Contrast Lighting, Hubbell, Hammond
100 AMP to 200 AMP Upgrades, Fuses to Breaker Panels, Lighting Fixtures Installed, Basement Wiring, Renovations & Alterations, Office & Plant Maintenance, Telephone & IT Installation.
$90