Adrian Plumbing Inc.

48 Leaf Willoway Toronto ON M2J 2B4
Drain Services
Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Best of 2011 winnerBest of 2011winner

Reviews for Adrian Plumbing Inc.

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto
11 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Backwater valve install

Due to flooding, decided to have a backwater valve installed. Adrian was always on time, friendly and easy to communicate with. He even went the extra mile by ensuring the rest of the house wouldn't get any dust or debris by enclosing the room. Thanks!

Iza from Toronto
Iza from Toronto

bathroom & kitchen plumbing

Adrian has done several jobs for me, including; 2 laundry rooms; 4pc bathroom; and kitchen. His work is excellent. I wouldn't work with anyone else. He is very professional and his level of knowledge and troubleshooting is outstanding.

Nate from North York
Nate from North York
4 reviews North York, ON

Basement toilet

Adrian was a word of mouth referral from a family member. Our basement toilets flushing mechanism was not working properly, there wasn't much force with the flushing. Adrian is definitely someone who seemed passionate about what he does. I know plumbing isn't the most interesting job, however Adrian was friendly and full of smiles. He worked.with us to suggest how we could maintain the working status of a toilet better. Explaining regular maintenence to it that I didn't even know was necessary. Price was fair and I did not feel that I had to negotiate with him. He cleaned up.after.himself. I've had pat plumbers leave marks on walls. His overall quality of service and interpersonal skills were amazing. If you ever have a problem with your toilet, Adrian is definitely who you want to call!

Dirk Veenis from Etobicoke
Dirk Veenis from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Sewer Backup Valve

My street has been affected by sewer backup issues. I contracted Adrian as a result of a referral from a neighbour. He was always on time, very courteous and as tidy as the project would allow. I am a very satisfied client.

Effie Simanikas from Toronto
Effie Simanikas from Toronto

Plumbing

After calling several different contractors from Home Stars we went with Adrian as he was very personable and very competitively priced. We felt he was the most honest of all the people we canvassed and he did a fantastic job. We were tiling at the same time so Adrian had to make two trips and he was very flexible in scheduling, as were we. We would highly recommend him.

Missy from Scarborough
Missy from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Bathroom renovation

We renovated two upstairs bathrooms at one time. It took some time to get all the work in a position such that Adrian could do his work, He was very patient and had to return a few times to get everything done and although we experienced challenges with the installations (not a result of his work) his quote remained the same. Adrian is very honest and does not do work that is not necessary; Adrian is also very open with information and explains everything he is doing so we could learn along the way. It was a pleasure working with Adrian and will be using him to do other renoès and repairs when the time comes.

Carolyn Metcalfe from Old Toronto
Carolyn Metcalfe from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Plumbing

Adrian Plumbing is an excellent company. We did a basement renovation and used him for all the plumbing work. He did his work excellently and even went as far as correcting a tiler’s work. The tiler blocked the shower drain with concrete, went off without telling us about his error, and Adrian was left to correct the problem in addition to doing his own work. I would use him again without any hesitation.
Carolyn of North Toronto

Samuel from Old Toronto
Samuel from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

drain repair

We had a major leak in the house. At first we thought it was from the roof, but a gentemen from adrian plumbing quickly pointed out that it was because of an old leaky pipe. We were happy with his work and we sertainly do business with this company in the futre. thanks again!

M. E.
M. E.
4 reviews Old Toronto, ON

toilet and faucet replacement, bathtun tap repair

Adrian arrived on time, did the work quickly and efficiently and charged what he had estimated. Doesn't get better than this.We''ll use Adrian for other plumbing issues. He is competent and reliable.

Judy from Mississauga
Judy from Mississauga

Emergency water shut off

10++++I called Adrian after reading many reviews on Homestars. I called him and explained my emergency water shut off valve was leaking, he was there the next day. Adrian was fast efficient and very clean. I also asked him to fix two other issues I had and since he had time he was able to fix my plumbing in the laundry room and kitchen which of course I paid extra for but it was worth it. I would like to say hiring Adrian Plumbing was a great experience.

More about Adrian Plumbing Inc.

As Master Plumber, Adrian Plumbing Inc. has over 15 years of experience licensed, bonded and insured, after working for a few big companies in Toronto I decided to run my own plumbing business. In this way I can offer you high quality services at good prices and I can became your neighborhood plumber.
Just call and give me the opportunity to show you my skills and fix your problems. No job is too small for me.

plumbing