Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Air conditioning

We needed an AC Unit for our home. Convertible came within a few days to give a quote and was able to install 2 days later. They are very professional and work was done quick and well. The price was competitive and came with excellent service. With delays because of covid and how hard it is to get things done we were shocked on how good the service was.

Air Conditioner Installation

From my initial conversation with Marnie the experience was very positive. She ask the correct questions to ascertain our needs and provided the right unit based on our budget.
The HVAC installers were fantastic, very knowledgeable and courteous.
I will definitely recommend Convertible Air to anyone.

Frank from Mississauga
Frank from Mississauga

Replaced my home Air Conditioner

I had a great experience with Grant and installation team for my new home AC unit. Very professional, and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thank you to the Convertible Team!

Frank, thank you so much sir, this is very nice of you to send this note. We certainly appreciate it tremendously,

We are thrilled you are pleased. On behalf of Grant and all our awesome staff - thank you Frank!!!

Enjoy your new system and please remember to register your serial number online.

DonLyall
DonLyall

Furnace and A/C

Marnie and the rest of the team at Convertible were very knowledgeable and professional. We got the very best deal. The installers exceeded our expectations of workmanship, cleanliness and Covid19 precautions. We are very satisfied with our equipment and the overall experience.

Maria del Pilar in Toronto
Maria del Pilar in Toronto

FURNACE & A/C REPLACEMENT

We had a new furnace installed in September 2020 and a new A/C in April 2021. The quotes we received from your office were great.
The workers came and did a good job; we are happy with both purchases.
Christopher, it was a pleasure doing business with you and your company.
We highly recommend your products and service.
Thank you CONVERTIBLE HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING INC.

Daniel Bergner

Daniel & Maria, thank you ever so much for this lovely and heartfelt review. It is our life's mission to make others happy, and doing it together as a family business has been a dream for my brother Chris and I, and all our amazing staff. We get to meet wonderful people like you everyday, for 55 years.

On behalf of my brother Christopher and all our outstanding technicians, Please accept my sincere thanks.

I hope you enjoy your new system in good health always.

Please also remember to register your serial number online for both items if not already done so.

All the very best!

Nabih in Toronto
Nabih in Toronto

Installing new Furnace and new Airconditioning

On April 22, 2021 Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning Technicians Kamil and Steve came in and installed the equipment , we found both of them to be very skilled and courteous . the installation went very smooth they kept us informed at all times, and gave us all information needed.
The sales person Chris , is also a very good sales person, gave us nothing but the truth and the best price possible.
In 2018 Convertible installed for us tankless hot water heater, same sales person, same tech. Kamil same excellent service.

Nabih, thanks so very much for this lovely and appreciated review. We are so very thankful to you for doing so. Please accept thanks from Kamil, Andrew, Christopher and all our staff and family here at Convertible Heating & AC.

We wish you good health and happiness always. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Replace A/C and Furnace

We had our A/C unit replaced this week. Michael and the team of installers were very helpful, friendly and accommodating. The job was completed without issue and the unit performs excellent.

Michael and his team also installed our new furnace in Oct 2020 and the same situation with the communication and install.

I would highly recommend this vendor!

Hi Rob, thank you so much for this awesome review! We truly appreciate it. Your continued support of our business is greatly appreciated. We hope you love your new system. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Stay well, always.

Marko in Grimsby
Marko in Grimsby
3 reviews Grimsby, ON

New Furnace , AC & Water heater

Furnace, AC & Water Heater upgrade from my 1970's equipment. Also, needed to move my location to other part of basement so required duct work.
Obtained 3 quotes, Convertible were the best because they did everything under one roof, no sub-contracting for ducting etc..which alot of companies do.
Professional all the way, from Chris on the quoting side and Brandon was our Lead installation guy (2 in total working on out installation), very good communicator and that's very important to me.
I want to be on the same page as the person doing the actual work, because my upgrade was a big job with Furnace location move & ducting. I felt good and comfortable that what was being done was being done right.
Believe we I'm VERY selective when it comes to parting with my money.
No hesitation in recommending this company. They've operating since 1967 & still family owned. I think I know why.....because they do it right.

Marko- Thank you seems hardly enough to express our gratitude for business, and for your review. We are absolutely delighted to hear how happy you are and we thank you very much for taking the time to do a review for our family business.

My father started this company in 1967 and I have been working there for 25 years and it is the absolute best job I've ever had. We are good at what we do because we absolutely love our business and we feel very good about helping people which can only be done through honesty not trickery.

Enjoy your new system in good health always, we are always here for you. Lastly, please remember to register your equipment online right away.

Marnie Amodeo
general manager

Roger G in Hamilton
Roger G in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

GOODMAN/AMANA A/C UNIT

CHRIS IS GREAT TO DEAL WITH AND HAS OFFERED GREAT PRICES. KAMIL AND HIS HELPER DID A GREAT JOB ON THE INSTALLATION. CLEAN AND NEAT ALSO CONFIRMED WITH ME HOW I WANTED THE PIPING RAN. THIS IS OUR 4TH TIME USING THEM OVER THE LAST 3 YEARS ON FURNACES AND A/C.

Roger, thank you so very, very, very much for this fantastic review of our business. We are absolutely grateful and delighted that you have been working with us for so many years. On behalf of my brother Christopher, and my outstanding technicians Kamil and Andrew, thank you for your business and thank you for this wonderful review. Please as always remember to register your product online ASAP for the manufacturers warranty.

Mike C
Mike C
1 review Milton, ON

New Furnace

Convertible Heating & Air Conditioning provided very good service! The furnace was professionally installed. I appreciated the competitive pricing when compared to other competitors. A job well done! Thank you.

Thank you Mike. We appreciate you too. Your review and support of our business are extremely valuable t0 us.

Take good care always, and remember to register your serial number online.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.