Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

9.7 10 (1939 reviews)

Private User reviews Thorold, ON

Furnace

I looked everywhere for a furnace installed at a reasonable price. Convertible Air was hands down the best price, and incredible service. Adam was wonderful to work with and was so helpful.

Harry from Vaughan
Harry from Vaughan

Air Conditioning Install

Very satisfied with the Air Conditioner install.
The Installers were very good and accommodating.
Had work done in the past by this company and came back again.
Highly recommend as they have been around for a long time

John David Sutherland
John David Sutherland

Ductless A/C maintenance

A/C unit was approximately 15 years old and still running quite well.
Ken from Convertible A/C and Heating performed the required maintenance is short order and explained the reasoning behind his approach.

Steve K
Steve K

Furnace & AC

Had a great experience with Convertible start to finish for replacement of my furnace and AC. Marnie quickly responded to my request for a quote, came out to my place and gave me a clear description of the work that was required, why it was needed, how it would be done, and how much it would cost. She directly answered my questions and was upfront about everything. She was very knowledgeable, polite and a pleasure to deal with. The installation date was quickly set, Kemar and his team showed up on time and did a great job with the installation. Everything was done exactly as described in the work order for the quote. and to my satisfaction.

Mark in London
Mark in London

Furnace and AC install

Convertible installed a new Goodman furnace and a new direct air 2 ton air conditioner yesterday. David and Craig were punctual, did all the work made sure everything was clean after and tested the units to ensure everything was working properly. This team worked really well together, they were efficient and worked extremely hard. Prior to the installation, Marnie came in to provide a quote. She was very punctual and accommodating of questions. She sent the quote very soon after our meeting and her prices were excellent. She was very thorough with her measurements and explained all the work that was going to be done. I would definitely work with this company again in the future,

Karina
Karina
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Carrier Air conditioner unit

Michael was very friendly and knowledgeable. My Air conditioner unit broke when it was really hot outside and right away I thought of calling Michael. I have used his company before to change two furnaces in my rental properties. He called me right away and guide me through the process. He was able to get my new air conditioner unit installed right away. I highly recommend any one looking to find an honest company and great service.

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

Installation of Side-DIscharge Central AC Unit

We had an excellent experience with Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning. Sales manager Marnie responded to my email query immediately with quotes on two units suitable for our needs and followed up with an informative phone call. She then came to our home within a couple of days to assess our situation and was helpful, informative, and friendly. We had already decided to go with a side discharge AC unit due the space constraints on our narrow downtown property, and Marnie helped determine where the unit could be located. Particularly helpful was her knowledge of the gas code -- that an AC unit has to be located a certain distance from the gas meter. She clearly knows her stuff!

Installation was booked swiftly, and since the unit we selected had recently been modified to include a complicated computerized module, Marnie made sure to put her "A" installation team on the job -- a team that had already installed a couple of the same units.

I can't say enough about the excellent, far-above-and-beyond service that Adam (the lead installer) and Artur provided. It was a VERY long day since the job was a new install (no previous central air on site), and they both remained professional, calm, and good humoured throughout. The site where we had planned to locate the unit wasn't ultimately possible, and Adam helped us troubleshoot the situation and settle on a suitable place for it. The wiring and connections both outside and inside were also very professionally done, and the team cleaned up the area perfectly afterward. These are clearly experienced installers who really know their field and go the extra mile. We could not have been happier with the installation process and would recommend the team without hesitation.

There was initially an issue with the unit working seamlessly with our furnace, which was a problem on the furnace side, no reflection on the AC unit, installation, or installers. Marnie arranged immediately for a service tech, Ken, to come within a couple of days, and he was just as efficient, professional, and personable as the installation team. Ken sorted out the problem quickly, worked with us to determine what level we wanted the furnace blower to be permanently set at, and even said that if we changed our mind after living with it for a few days, he would be happy to come back and reset it.

We felt respected and professionally treated through every step of the AC sales and installation process and would recommend Convertible without hesitation.

HPHundal
HPHundal

Air conditioning install

The homestars team was extremely organized and professional in their interactions. The technician was knowledgeable and knew what to do and got the work done on time. Definitely a great experience

Stacey in Clarington
Stacey in Clarington
3 reviews Courtice, ON

New Furnace and Water Tank Install

I uses Convertible, over 15 years ago, on my first house and never forgot about them.

They still have amazing customer service, competitive pricing, and amazing workmanship.

I had a water tank and furnace installed. All completed in half a day with zero fuss.

Thanks guys and Marnie!

RyanRF
RyanRF
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Air Conditioner

Convertible came highly recommended to me from a few different family members who have used them before.
Calling to get a quote on a new central AC unit was quick and easy; I let them know the square footage of the house and they had two recommendations ready off the bat.
After comparing their quote with other local companies, nobody could get close to their price (and the price was for a Carrier unit).
When I called back with a few more follow up questions they were able to answer everything and put me at ease with my choice. They were able to get me an installation appointment two days after my order and the technicians showed up bright and early.
The two technicians were kind and very professional; they were able to remove the old unit and have the new one running in just under 3 hours while leaving my laundry room and yard just the way I left it.
I would highly recommend Convertible and will be happy to use them again in the future.

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.