Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

Dennis
Dennis
6 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Ductwork

What can I say - Adam and this company is amazing once again. Fast replies, great quotes and very professional work. Adam has done an amazing job at our house once again and we will definitely reach out again for future needs. No one else comes close to Convertible for service!!!!!!

Ahh Dennis, this brings tears.

Thank you sir. You're the best.
We appreciate you so much.

Marnie

Medic4900
Medic4900

Excellent customer service and install for Tankless Hot Water Tank

Customer service was fantastic while we were shopping around and prior to the install, answering any questions we had. The installation team was excellent. Very professional and knowledgeable. We had a bit of a complicated set-up for venting and electrical hookup for the unit and they took their time planning out an installation option that worked best for our space. The solution they came up with was better than anything we had thought of and they suggested it to us because it was the best use of our space, even though it made their job a bit harder.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Great customer service for a very fair price

Woke up one morning to my furnace not working and I called my regular furnace service company who did come and investigate the situation. It was confirmed that the furnace was done and needed to be replaced. I was provided a quote from my regular service provider and it seemed high. Speaking with a neighbourand good friend, they strongly suggested giving Convertible Air a call. They used them and was offered great customer service, fast response and a fair price for when they needed their furnace replaced. I call and got exactly that. How could you say no when they topped it off with a next day install from two very knowledgeable, friendly and careful team members. I am very happy they helped and would recommend or have the back without hesitation.

Thank you so very much for this for this review!
We appreciate it very very much, and we are glad that you loved our service.
Please ensure you've registered your serial number online

Marnie Amodeo

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Excellent sales and install team for my furnace

After my furnace stopped working in the middle of the night, my mom referred me to this company after she hired them to replace her furnace late 2020, I was so pleased from the beginning of the process to the end of it. The salesman was kind and generous, loaning us 4 space heaters to keep my family warm. And the two installation gentlemen, we’re also kind and generous, and practised safe COVID-19 protocols while in my home. I was very pleased with the whole experience and now my house is nice and warm!

Julie, thank you so very much for this kind review. We are extremely grateful for it.
Please give a big thanks and virtual hug to your mother and thank her for thinking of us.

Enjoy your new system And remember to register your serial number online..

Marnie Amodeo
general manager

Pradeep from Scarborough
Pradeep from Scarborough

Replaced my Furnace last week and Air-condition 6 years ago

Last week replaced my furnace. Convertible was the lowest and reading the reviews I was skeptical how they could do a good job for the price quoted. From the time of providing a no pressure quote, which was crystal clear to begin with. And gave me all the necessary answers to my questions. They did a job they said they will do to beyond my satisfaction. They found out I have replaced my air-condition 6 years ago and provided me with a further customer discount. The technicians showed up at the exact time they said they will come and finished in time. I would recommend Convertible if you want a headache free job. Thank you for a job well done.

I very very much appreciate this review.

And Yes it was a funny coincidence that when you were searching for a new furnace through the Renovation Find website, you found us as a local approved contractor, but did not realize until later that we also installed your central air conditioner six years ago.

Our pricing is low because we are nice and smart in our purchase.

We buy factory direct straight from the assembly line where the furnaces are made in high-volume. That really cuts out a large chunk of money that instead of keeping for profit, we deduct off of the cost of the furnace to give the customer a fair and reasonable honest price.

We absolutely could charge more, but it would not make us feel good about ourselves if we were gouging like other companies were.

The best part about us in fact is that we splurge on our technicians by paying them a doctors wage which is the highest possible employee wage to keep the absolute best technicians on staff.

This is the secret to our success over 55 years.

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We really appreciate you. Please make sure you registered your serial number online. Thank you again, Marnie Amodeo general manager

Laura
Laura
0 reviews Orangeville, ON

Furnace, A/C and Hot Water Heater

I was referred to Convertible Air after purchasing my home. We were in need of an A/C unit. Chris came out for a no hassle estimate. We decided to hold off for a bit until the furnace started to squeal. Convertible Air was out ASAP. They were able to replace the furnace and install the A/C as they had all their supplies on hand. With-in a couple of weeks the hot water tank started to go. I called Convertible Air and they were available right away. They are reliable, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I will definitely recommend and use again!!!

Laura, thank you so much my dear!
This is so wonderful of you. We appreciate it tremendously. You're the best!

Thank you for your kind words and support of our business.

Thank you from my brother Christopher, myself and all our staff and family.

Sebastian
Sebastian

Installation of Tankless Hotwater system

My old Water Tank started leaking on a cold morning. I immediately knew I had to contact Convertible as I had dealt
with them almost 12 years ago for replacing a furnace. Was able to talk with Marnie who explained very thoroughly my
options for replacing my leaking Hot Water Tank in the middle of a very cold day. She said she would ask her brother
Chris to call. Soon enough, Chris called and came to inspect and provide quotes. I finalized the purchase immediately.
The installation crew of two was at my place next morning at 8:30am as promised. Due to limitations of space, they had to
go about installation with a fair bit of complexity. The installation went of smoothly and I was able to once again have
my hot water back. Congrats to the entire team for a job well done again. You have not only kept up the quality but I
would say improved on it further. Keep up the good job. Best in the business and would highly recommend going to them
for your HVAC and other home services.

Sebastian, thank you so much! It is our absolute pleasure to serve you and work with you again. On behalf of my brother Christopher, myself and all of our amazing technicians, we extend our greatest thanks for this lovely and thoughtful review.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

Ida from Etobicoke
Ida from Etobicoke

Furnace

Convertible replaced my air conditioner in Sept 2019.
So when my furnace broke Friday I contacted Marnie. It was late in the evening and she replied right away. Adam came to look over the job and was very informative. Monday morning Adam came and installed the new furnace. Work was done and he went over everything and answered all our questions. He has great customer service with a sense of humour. Gives us suggestions and supplies all the information.
Thanks Marnie and Adam

Ida, thank you!

This is the most rewarding part of the job, making people feel good. Feel safe and well taken care of.

Money means nothing if we don't feel good about ourselves.

Thank you very much for doing this review.
We truly appreciate your kindness in doing so.

We are always here for you, 24 hours a day non stop.

Thank you again on behalf of myself, all our support staff, my family and our awesome technician Adam.

Gonzalo Perez
Gonzalo Perez
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace and A/C Replacement

I was referred by a friend of mine to Convertible Heating and Air Conditioning and we are so please with the job they have done.
CHRIS came in to give us a quote, he explain on details the process and provide us with the best quotes out 3-4 different companies.
It took less than 24 hours from the time we ordered to the installation day.
They installers did a fantastic job and paid attention to details and no mess left behind.
They explained how to look after the system and provided with tips to keep the system running at 100%.

Gonzalo,
On behalf of my brother Christopher And all of our technicians and staff here at Convertible Heating- Please accept our sincerest thanks for this lovely and thoughtful review.

We aim to please fast and effectively and professionally always. Thank you very much for taking the time to do this review.

Marnie Amodeo general manager

Rattan Deep in Stoney Creek
Rattan Deep in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Replaced Heating and A/C

We were having issues with our Furnace with lack of heating in our upper floor and also faced trouble with our A/C in peak summers. Different companies left us with a gap in our head of a decision to replace / not to replace. Along came Chris from Convertible, who explained why replacing is a good idea and gave us the best quote. David and Craig installed the same to our satisfaction. We are feeling the change in heating at our upper floor. Hopefully, we'll be able to save also on our hydro and gas bill.

Dear Sir, thank you so very, very much for this review. We love to hear that we are helping solve problems. It is our life's work as a family business to help others. We are so thankful to you for trusting us with your home and for doing this review.

On behalf of my brother Chris, and our long long time employees David and Craig, thank you again. Please remember to register your serial number online.

Take care always,

More about Convertible Heating And Air Conditioning

We are a 50 year old family business established in 1967 that specializes in the installation and service of Gas Furnaces, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Boilers, Hydronic Furnaces, Tankless Hot Water, Hot Water Tanks, Humidifiers, Air Cleaners and Custom Ductwork.