Handy 4 You

Ian in THORNHILL
Ian in THORNHILL
1 review THORNHILL, ON

various

We had a number of difficult jobs around our house, including window replacement, light fixturing and tile work. Glen did all of the jobs promptly and perfectly. Glen is a magician with his hands---he can do almost any handyman job. I strongly recommend him.

Julie in BRAMPTON
Julie in BRAMPTON
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Caulking outside windows, installing new toilet

Glen caulked our outside windows as well as installing a toilet. He is very personable and professional. The jobs were done efficiently and quickly. Finally a handy man that has many areas of expertise who is reasonable and trustworthy. I will certainly be giving Glen more business in the future.

Carol in North York
Carol in North York

various small jobs

We had accumulated a lot of small jobs around the house. Glenn did them all -- a great job and in a short time. He even fixed the fence gate that the installers hadn't been able to solve in 3 tries.
We are now accumulating another job list for him.

Jaise
Jaise

8 hours worth of work for Glen on our move day to our first house.

It was a pleasure to work with Glen on the same day we moved to our new house. We have a list of things for him to do and he managed to complete all with great results.

He's very friendly and nice to work with. We will definitely use Handyman Glen in our future projects.

Thanks Glen for doing a great job!

Dale in Toronto
Dale in Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

a series of home repairs -indoor and outdoor

Unquestionably a top-notch handyman. Glen is that rare commodity in Toronto: someone who can just about do it all. Reliable, personable, reasonable. Experienced in plumbing, electrical, painting, and too many other skills to list here. I had a list of about 5 things to do around the house, but I was so impressed that I kept adding to the list. Glen polished off 26 jobs for me in a few days : replacing light fixtures, fixing faulty wiring, fixing the door on my garden shed, plastering a water-damaged ceiling and cracked walls, installing new water faucets inside and out. I know I've found a gem in Glen, and my only fear is that he'll become too popular for me to get an appointment.

Joan Wilkinson in Brampton
Joan Wilkinson in Brampton

general odd jobs

Glen came to my home and offered his knowledge and expertise. He completed the tasks in one half a day. His work is excellent and he was very tidy while doing his work. I would, and have already booked Glen for some more work to be done. He arrived on time and worked in a timely fashion. He was very kind and courteous. He explained to me all that he was doing and offered some very valuable suggestions. I would not hesitate in recommending him to others and I will definitely keep his number handy. Thank you Glen.

June Barclay in Thornhill
June Barclay in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Powder room reno and general house repairs

I contacted Glen for some general house repairs (inside and outside) and for a powder room renovation. His work was excellent. He took care to finish the jobs properly, always left the work areas clean and tidy, and was very reliable. He showed up when he said he would, and on time! I would recommend Glen for any of your home repairs.

zanda in Brampton
zanda in Brampton

Shower Drain

We were reffered to Glen by another handyman. Our daughter's bathroom shower drain needed to be fixed. Glen called and came to fix the problem prompty the very next day. Next week, we have him regrouting our bathroom shower in the master bathroom. We will definately use Glen for any of our handyman needs. He is a nice guy and we will definately recommend him to our friends as well. Thanks Glen.

Karin in Toronto
Karin in Toronto

A variety of small jobs needed to spruce up the place

Glen came to the house do a number of small but necessary jobs such as hang a bathroom vanity, attach lattice under front porch, afix flower box, caulk windows, paint two bedrooms, install new toilet,patch drywall, correct light fixture. Glen was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible in scheduling.

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com