Handy 4 You

Reviews for Handy 4 You

Joan Wilkinson in Brampton
Joan Wilkinson in Brampton

general odd jobs

Glen came to my home and offered his knowledge and expertise. He completed the tasks in one half a day. His work is excellent and he was very tidy while doing his work. I would, and have already booked Glen for some more work to be done. He arrived on time and worked in a timely fashion. He was very kind and courteous. He explained to me all that he was doing and offered some very valuable suggestions. I would not hesitate in recommending him to others and I will definitely keep his number handy. Thank you Glen.

June Barclay in Thornhill
June Barclay in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Powder room reno and general house repairs

I contacted Glen for some general house repairs (inside and outside) and for a powder room renovation. His work was excellent. He took care to finish the jobs properly, always left the work areas clean and tidy, and was very reliable. He showed up when he said he would, and on time! I would recommend Glen for any of your home repairs.

zanda in Brampton
zanda in Brampton

Shower Drain

We were reffered to Glen by another handyman. Our daughter's bathroom shower drain needed to be fixed. Glen called and came to fix the problem prompty the very next day. Next week, we have him regrouting our bathroom shower in the master bathroom. We will definately use Glen for any of our handyman needs. He is a nice guy and we will definately recommend him to our friends as well. Thanks Glen.

Karin in Toronto
Karin in Toronto

A variety of small jobs needed to spruce up the place

Glen came to the house do a number of small but necessary jobs such as hang a bathroom vanity, attach lattice under front porch, afix flower box, caulk windows, paint two bedrooms, install new toilet,patch drywall, correct light fixture. Glen was friendly, knowledgeable and flexible in scheduling.

Lesa in Wanless Park
Lesa in Wanless Park

Outdoor painting, caulking of bathtub

I heard about Glen from a referral from another handyman. I asked him to paint and caulk my outdoor window frames that were all peeling with the wood exposed, about 11 windows. I also needed my bathtub recaulked and a towel rack installed. Glen asked a lot of questions to ensure he understood the scope of work, he arrived promptly and worked until the job was finished. The paint job looks great with no paint drips, and all the old paint chips cleaned up. He quickly completed the bathtub caulking and towel rack install; both look great.

Glen did a great job, and on top of that was reasonably priced, on time and very neat and clean. He's a really nice guy and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely call him back for all my handyman jobs.

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com