Handy 4 You

Reviews for Handy 4 You

Carobs in Toronto
Carobs in Toronto

Grateful for their work!

Glen and his team (including a summer student) came to do a couple of small jobs.
They were prompt, friendly, respectful....and funny! :-)
They worked quickly and efficiently and cleaned up after their work (even vacuumed up the dust behind my bedroom dressers).
They are top-notch and I highly recommend them.

It was a pleasure to work with you! Thanks so much for your review! And we wish you the best, with your up coming move! Glen and Mike.

Handyman Services

I needed some handyman services for four little projects. Glen gave me a quote and delivered on all four, on time and on budget. Glen answered all my questions. He made sure I had the correct supplies for him to do the job. It was a pleasure having Glen do these repairs.

Hi and thank you very much for your review! It was a pleasure to work for you! And look forward to helping you with future projects! Have a great summer! Glen

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Very handy indeed

Glen was helpful before he even started, advising me about what I needed to buy and where to look for it. He was prompt, friendly and cleaned up afterwards. He even knew what I needed when I wasn't quite sure! Would definitely use him again.

General Repair and Odd Jobs

I reached out to Glen for help with some odd jobs - including hanging pictures and mirrors, assembling furniture, and repairing cracks in the wall - which needed to be finished as soon as possible. Glen was very responsive, communicated his availability clearly, and got the job done quickly. All of the work was excellent and completed with care. The team went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with the final results, and were a pleasure to work with. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you! Have a great summer! Glen

BOBBATH
BOBBATH

Covid Repair list

For the last year the repair list had been growing with some small repairs and some larger ones. I was drawn to Handy 4 You because they indicate they will do those small repairs. Glen replied promptly indicating he could do all the work involved. Glen and Mike were very pleasant, very professional and very punctual. I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks so much for your review! It's always a pleasure working with you! Look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great summer! Glen

B H in 'sauga
B H in 'sauga

Powder room vanity and sink

This is the second time I had Glen complete handy services for me. The first time was an excellent experience and I had no hesitation calling Glen again when we wanted to upgrade our powder room vanity and sink. I was aware of his plumbing experience from his first visit. He gets on the phone in advance to discuss the project and understand the scope to make sure there are no surprises. He is professional, friendly and highly skilled. He did a fantastic job installing the vanity, sink, faucet and reworking the plumbing, including installing shut off valves. He and his partner finished the job in 6 hours and were tidy throughout.

Highly recommend Glen.

It was a pleasure to work with you a second time! You make are experience of working for you, that much easier! We definitely look forward to helping you with future projects! And thank you for your review! Glen.

matthew
matthew

door carpentry

He answered my request for help expeditiously, showed up on time, did the job at speed without haste, and charged a fair price. CWe couldn't ask for more than that. I opened discussion about another, larger project, and he showed up in a day or two to work on measurements and estimates. He's a pleasure to deal with. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for your review! We were happy that we could help with your project! And look forward to working with you in the future! All the best! Glen

M.
M.

So Impressed

I was so impressed with Glen and Mark. They did a terrific job on everything on my (long) list. I hired them for various "bits and pieces" that required attention around my home. This included everything from cosmetic work (paint, plaster etc.) to re-caulking a bathtub. They arrived on time, worked efficiently, kept their work areas clean and tidy, were pleasant to have in my home, and did each item exceedingly well. They even had me go around and check everything to make sure I was happy before they left, and to touch up any last details. I was particularly impressed that Glen thought of the little touches such as painting screws to match a hook, after installation. Also good to note that they were (are) totally dog friendly. I'll be calling them again the next time I need these kinds of services, for sure.

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure being able to help with your list! And look forward to being able to help with future projects! Glen.

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Apartment Renovation

Glen makes your life easy. He was a tremendous help coming into save a project that another contractor left unfinished. He is very knowledgeable and even talked me out of some things I had planned to do, saving me money. I highly recommend him and will be using him again.

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure helping with your projects! Look forward to working with you again in the future! All the best! Glen!

Cassandra
Cassandra

Condo: Remodel

Glen did an excellent job at remodelling a kitchen cabinet in my condo. The original kitchen cabinets had a built in fridge. But when the fridge needed to be replaced I had the problem of finding the exact size fridge or removing the cabinet to buy a better fridge.

Glen successfully removed the original kitchen cabinet, re-applied the bottom trim, and did some plaster around the edges to make it looks seamless. I would highly recommend his wide array of services; based on his skill, reliable scheduling, and fair price.

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure working with you! And look forward to working with you again . All the best! Glen!

More about Handy 4 You

Hello, I'm the Handyman Glen, providing service for a variety of small jobs. I am a professional handyman that has been in business for over 12 years & in the industry for 25 years. My skills include plumbing & electrical (aesthetic & minor repairs only), repairing, installing, upgrading, painting, drywall, building, full bathroom renos, tiling as well as other related household maintenance and repairs.

Whatever small project you have I have the experience and the know-how to get it done right and get it done fast. The Handyman Glen's affordable hourly rate covers not just labor, but the right tools for the job.

EMAIL for inquiries: glens1@rogers.com