Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

Reviews for Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

David from East York
David from East York

Max to the rescue

Everyone has their area of expertise. Furnaces are definitely not mine. Furnace problems are the worst so it's great that I've found someone so reliable: Max at Aire Max Heating and Cooling. He's professional, knows his work backwards and forwards and has always done a great job. Max is my go-to guy when it comes to problems with my furnace. Definitely recommended.

Chris Weisdorf
Chris Weisdorf
17 reviews Oshawa, ON

Max comes through as usual

I met Max on Boxing Day, 2016. Our furnace, which we inherited when moving a few months prior, decided to suddenly die on us. I called every HVAC company in Durham. Only one answered: Max. He showed up a few hours later, removed the old furnace and installed a new one. Which we'll be forever grateful for and won't forget.

This time I just wanted our furnace and humidifier checked. Sure enough, the humidifier filter was clogged up. And the thermostat's batteries needed changing. All minor, but it made a difference.

Needless to say, Max has my highest recommendation. I've had some good luck on Homestars, but he takes the cake.

Karen in London
Karen in London
0 reviews London, ON

Furnace replacement

Our furnace suddenly stopped working and with not being able to stay with family right now we needed it fixed as soon as possible. We called Aire Max because of the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. He discussed options for repairing the furnace versus replacing it and was more knowledgeable about Carrier products than the other company we were getting a quote from. We ended up replacing the furnace because of an excellent rebate. The work was done quickly, extremely neat and cleanly and hassle-free and we will definitely be using Aire Max for any future heating and cooling needs.

Lally in North York
Lally in North York

Good service

Max was friendly and installed our furnace according to the time frame we set. He left everything clean after he finished. I would recommend his services. We are considerig installing an AC with him too.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace installlations

Max and Fred were totally courteous and professional during this trying time. They worked very hard and did a great job with the furnace installation After the installation was completed they made sure to clean the area and take all the garbage away.
Job Well Done!

Lalit in Scarborough
Lalit in Scarborough
1 review Kelowna, BC

Furnace

My furnace gave in , based on excellent reviews on google and Homestars I called Max. Max was prompt in responding, he showedup first thing in the morning. After trying to make it work by changing the Board for couple of hours, he gave me three options, get it repaired with poor economics ( it is 18 year old furnace) or go for second opinion or go for a new furnace. He gave me a very competetive rate , extra labour warantees and cah back from furnace manufacturer. I decided to go for it.
Max did a great job with furnace and humidifier installation, removed old furnace, left behind a clean place and applied to the manufacturerer for cash back,. Based on my experience I have no hesitation in recommending Max.

Roman in Toronto
Roman in Toronto

Furnace Heating Broken.

Our furnace broke during the day and it would not heat the house, only blowing cold air. I tried to take a look at a few youtube tutorials however nothing I tried helped, I posted a service request and Max answered within a few hours. He was able to come the next day (thankfully it wasn't freezing outside but still chilly). He was knowleable and replaced the broken part (motor) and we got our heat back before the temperature fell again the next day, we didn't realize how much we took our heating for granted. Max was a great help and I would call him again in a heartbeat if I were to have any problems with my furnace.

lulu.w87
lulu.w87

Professional, great customer service and reliable

Our furnace was breaking down days prior to Christmas. Max was able to come on such short notice to diagnosis and installed new furnace within 3 days. He was very open and honest with pricing and very knowledge. We felt very comfortable working with him, will definitely recommend him for all HvAC related work.

Furnace repair

Max is very responsive. I called him at Friday late afternoon after my furnace broke down. He went there in 2hrs and get it fixed. Although my furnace is very old and probably better to change to a new one. He still explained everything to me and offered me different appoarches.

Roseleen in Toronto
Roseleen in Toronto

Great job in Replacement of My home furnace

Our furnace stopped working last week in middle of Feb. My tenant who live in the property has small child so we needed the work done fast at competitive rate and good brand and workmanship. We were referred to Arie Max by friends as they had worked with them before. We got quoted from 3 companies Arie Max was most competitive and least pushy and accommodating. They completed the work next day fast and very clean job. They even took our old furnace. I will recommend them to anyone who wants get job done with good brand and very fast and good job.

Thanks for great review regarding Carrier furnace installation, we are at your service any time

More about Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

MORE THAN 15YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HVAC INDUSTRY.CERTIFIED AND INSURED COMPANY.REPAIR AND SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF ALL HVAC EQUIPMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SUCH AS FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND ...

________________________________________
FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIRE PLACE REPAIR,ALL KIND OF FILTER and Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto ...
_______________________________________
AMERICAN STANDARS , TRANE,CARRIER,GOODMAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.

FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.
Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
AMERICAN STANDARD, TRANE,CARRIER,GOOD MAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing.
Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
2008
Cheque,Credit Card,Cash,Financing
Mechanical Engineering,Gas license,Refrigeration and "ODP"license,TSSA
Life time heat exchanger, 15 years part,also you can buy 15 years extention labour