Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

Adrian
Adrian
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace replacement

I had Max replacing my furnace. I have used his services for my house and some rentals. Any HVAC job do not hesitate to contact Max

Thanks for loyalty and having business with us for more than 5 years, hope we can help you in future. Sam

Replace Gas Boiler

Our 15 year old gas boiler had to be replaced. We contacted several companies to give us quotes. But it was Max from Aire Max who stood out from the rest. We were impressed by his professionalism and giving us great advice and recommendation on the gas boiler system best suited for our needs. He was able to install the new boiler fast to ensure my 95 year old dad did not get cold from lack of heat. I will be sure to use Max for all my future HVAC projects.

Thanks for trust and having business with us, hope we can help you in future again. Lily office manager

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

New furnace installation

What great piece of mind we have now that we have worked with Max from Aire Max. Our furnace needed replacing and after vetting a number of companies and technicians, it was clear Max was going to be the most attentive, and responsive and was looking to find solutions to our needs. He assessed our situation and provided a few options that would fit a few different budgets, with products that are recognizable and reputable. We never felt pressured by any upselling, and when we decided to commit to having Aire Max install the furnace, he and his partner were at our home doing the work the following morning. Our new furnace is a better fit for our home, is running like a charm and we have ease of mind knowing Max will make himself available should we need to reach out to him. Quick, clean, efficient and knowledgeable, he truly earned this five-star rating Im giving Aire Max.

New Furnace and thermostat installation

From start to finish Air Max provided professional and punctual service. They were contacted and arrived the next day to assess the work, provided a quote and arrived the next day to install the new furnace. They provided a fair price and did exceptional work. We will be recommending them to others.

DanMarEth in Etobicoke
DanMarEth in Etobicoke
9 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Furnace & Central Air Replacement

Our old furnace & central air units were replaced last September 2021 by Aire Max. Max did an amazing job with the installation and having used both units for over a year now ..both units are so quiet and extremely energy efficient compared to our older models.. resulting in saving money on our utility bills.

I would definitely recommend Aire Max for your heating and cooling needs.

Dan and Marilyn Ethier - Etobicoke

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

AC replacement

My old AC was damaged by a landscaper. Since it was so old that it used old and banned refrigerant, I had to completely replace it. Aire Max was able to provide a cost-effective replacement that suited my needs, and did the job quickly and efficiently while accommodating my schedule.

Thanks for loyalty and having business with us, Thanks for your time to share your experience with Aire Max, any time we are at your service, Lily office manager.

Anne
Anne

Boiler installation

Max of Aire-Max was quick to respond to my inquiry texts, came out for an inspection when promised and once the work was scheduled, arrived on time - and again when promised - in order to remove our over 20-year-old boiler and install an new boiler. He and his associate completed the work in a qualified, professional, reliable and courteous way. He kept his word, answered all our questions and left the work area cleaner than it had been when they arrived! We'll be calling Max again in the spring to install a new air-conditioner.

Thanks for having business with us, Thanks for your time to share your experience with Aire Max, any time we are at your service, Lily office manager.

radu
radu

+ 20 year old Furnace and A/C replaced

One of the smoothest deal that I ever did. I've spoke with Max by phone and explained what I need to do, and same day he sent me 2 different setups/ quotation. When I read them, I said to myself I need to see this guy and talk to him. He showed up, check all that he needs to do and then he explained me why Infinity line ( AC, furnace , thermostat, air filter) is the best option for my house. And he said I will not regret even it is more expensive than the 10k quote with 2 speed A/C. From A to Z all was completed in one week. And I must say I'm more than happy with this Carrier high end line. With the HomeStars help I was lucky to find a professional, very serious, and meticulous HVAC Tech/ Company. Everything was installed as we've spoke, very clean and accurate in all details. I wish I could give him more then 5 starts for this excellent job. Please see the attached before and after pics. Also, I need to say that post installation online support was on same level, all my inquired and questions were asked in almost no time !! Thank you Max for this business, You will have my recommendations in my circle of friends.

jessica in maple
jessica in maple

Heat Pump Installation for $5600 greener home rebate

This is our 2nd time having a carrier product installed by Aire Max and they do a great job every time. Had them in for a service call for our old air conditioner and was able to remedy but recommended a new system for next year. I inquired about cost and any rebates now. He told me about Greener home rebate and installation of heat pump as alternative as it is more efficient and better for environment. After looking into it we decided to go ahead as the end cost is very low vs traditional ac unit and we had the new furnace from Aire Max as well that qualifies.
Aire max did a great job as usual. They were punctual, cleaned up after, and provided me with a great price and assistance with the inspector. Do not hesitate to use them as you will be pleased.

Jlyn in Toronto
Jlyn in Toronto
6 reviews Ajax, ON

my new A/C looks great

We had an issue with our A/C and wanted to find a good and reliable company. We reviewed many different companies on Home Star and got quotes, but ended up choosing Aire Max Heating and Cooling. I am happy and satisfied with the results and our new A/C looks great. Sam was professional and did a terrific job. Will definitely call them again in the future, if we need any replacement for heating or cooling systems. Thank you again.

More about Aire Max Heating & Cooling Inc

MORE THAN 15YEARS EXPERIENCE IN HVAC INDUSTRY.CERTIFIED AND INSURED COMPANY.REPAIR AND SERVICE AND INSTALLATION OF ALL HVAC EQUIPMENT FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL SUCH AS FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND ...

________________________________________
FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIRE PLACE REPAIR,ALL KIND OF FILTER and Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto ...
_______________________________________
AMERICAN STANDARS , TRANE,CARRIER,GOODMAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing. Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.

FURNACE,AIR CONDITIONER,AIR CONDITIONING,AIR CONDITION,BOILER,HOT WATER TANK,TANKLESS WATER HEATER,DUCTLESS AIR CONDITIONER,ROOF TOP UNIT,FIREPLACE REPAIR AN SERVICE,ALL KIND OF FILTER AND FURNACE REPAIR,BOILER REPAIR,AIRCONDITIONER REPAIR,ROOFTOP UNIT REPAIR . Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial coolng.
Repair, Service and Installation, Boiler Repair, Fireplace repair, service, Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto, residential and commercial, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
AMERICAN STANDARD, TRANE,CARRIER,GOOD MAN,KEEPRITE,NAVIEN,RINAE,COOLMAN,LENNOX,ARMSTRONG,Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rheem, Rinnai,Napoleon, Noritz,White Rodgers,Honeywell,Oil or Electirc to Gas conversion., Indoor Air Quality testing.
Boiler Repair, furnace Repair, A/C Repair, Fireplace repair, Fireplace service,Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs Toronto residential and commercial heating repair, commercial cooling repair, Rooftop unit repair, Hvac repair and installation, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner, A/C, indoor air quality, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, duct cleaning, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, custom duct work, humidifier, thermostats, HRV, ERV, hepa filter, indoor air quality, filters, gas line installation, in floor heating, electronic air cleaner, gas stove, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, commercial cooling.
2008
Cheque,Credit Card,Cash,Financing
Mechanical Engineering,Gas license,Refrigeration and "ODP"license,TSSA
Life time heat exchanger, 15 years part,also you can buy 15 years extention labour