Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Jared
Jared
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Roof Replacement

Fantastic service. They scheduled and showed up on what was probably the hottest day of the year, and still completed the job in the one day. I wouldn't have blamed them if they had to come back. It is true that the job ended up costing more than what was quoted, but I can't blame them. The underlying roof was worse than what was expected, and there was a second layer of shingles that wasn't caught during the quoting phase. However, they were the only company who actually came to the property to complete the quote rather than rely solely on satellite imagery. Most of the other quotes were in the same ball park, so they won me over solely on customer service. If I am still in the service area the next time I need a new roof, or any of the other services provided, I will be returning. Thanks!

Clay
Clay
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement Roofing

I went though Homestars looking for a roofer. I got quotes from a number of companies . The attention to detail and the full explanation of the options for replacement made me very comfortable in approving the quote.

They then arrived when they said they would (one day rain delay) but always kept me informed. The work was done quickly and with no disruption to my family. Their cleanup was fantastic .

I took a look at the shingle liners today and they were down perfectly

A great job . They were the highest quote but were relatively close to others . You definitely get what you pay form though a professional job with great quality products

G. Scott
G. Scott
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent and professional work by sales and work crew. The person arranging the work called in 1 week in advance with all instruction. The crew arrived on time and placed all protection in place. The project was cleaned up and a final visit was inspected by foreman, crew & followed up by sales later whom gave me the warranty package. Note to the singles used were Owens Corning, which allow warranty to be transferable should you sell your home.

LO in Whitby
LO in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Roof replacement

We had strong winds that blew a few shingles off my 13 years old roof. Robert came to have a look (no, he didn't need to go up there - he flew a drone!) and then he explained in great detail what needs to be done and why. It was clear from the beginning that Robert and his team know what they are doing. Everything - communication, materials, workmanship - was of high quality. The work was done quickly but with professionalism. The team started at 8 a.m., and they finished just before noon. I thought they are taking a lunch break. Nope, it was all done! The team picked up all debris from both the front yard and the back yard, making everything look like nothing happened there that day. The only giveaway was the roof :)
All in all, an amazing service and a one-of-a-kind experience! Thank you, guys!

yupin
yupin
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Roofing

Excellent service.
Robert contacted us and came out to estimate job. He was extremely helpful with all the questions and was very knowledgeable in his answers.
The roof was replaced quickly and efficiently in 2 days and the team was very friendly and diligent.
Work crew did a very competent job . The job site was set up very nicely and the clean up was excellent.
I would definitely recommend Turnbull Roofing to any of my family or friends!

KO in Whitby
KO in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Re-Shingled Roof

Seamless experience with Turnbull Roofing! They provided amazing customer service from day one. From Carol taking our initial request, to Robert showing up onsite to provide the quote and explaining in FULL detail the products and the process in which the project would be completed. He was punctual and did not rush or pressure us. Josh and his crew who performed the work, were on time, friendly, professional, and provided quality work and thorough cleanup the day of. We could not be happier with all of the steps in our first re-shingling project. 100% would recommend this company. In fact, we watched a few of my neighbours who had hired Turnbull last season, and I knew by the way they worked - safely, and professionally, that this was the company we wanted to go with. The fair price for a great product, good warranty, excellent service and quality workmanship is something that we wanted for such a valuable part of our home. Robert even recommended Moore Skylights for the sun tunnel installation that we wanted after our re-shingling. The pic attached shows both the quality of the Turnbull Owens Corning Onyx Black shingle installation, along with the sun tunnel from Moore Skylights.

Mike in Oshawa
Mike in Oshawa
7 reviews Oshawa, ON

Professionalism, Warranty, and Going Above and Beyond.

Talk about professionalism, service and standing by their work (and in this case fixing an issue caused by another company). It is now 2021, almost 4 years to the day that I wrote my first recommendation for Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd. and I have had some minor issues come up with some aluminum flashing pulling away from the house and some small shingle pieces that have come off a mostly decorative external sloped roof surrounding my garage and porch flat roof. This sloped roof was done by Turnbull in my original job in 2017 and then the flat roof had to be replaced by another company in 2019 because Turnbull doesn't specialize in Flat membrane roofing (believe me I contacted them first to ask). Anyway, I sent an email with some photos showing the issues I am having to Turnbull and explained that the 2nd roofing company installing the flashing as part of their work may have caused the problems. I ask if they could come take a look when they have time and provide me with a cost to fix. (The other roofing company most responsible wouldn't even return any of my calls or texts after several attempts over months). However, Turnbull responds to my email the very next day offering to come out and take a look a couple days later. Then they end up calling me to say they looked at the photos will instead come that same week and do the repairs and do a general once around to confirm that all is good elsewhere. To top it off, they say I am covered by the warranty and there won't be any cost. Wow...thank you Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd. I am so impressed by the response from Turnbull roofing. It is so refreshing to deal with such a professionally run family business that exceeds customer expectations. I see why Turnbull Roofing has such a great reputation. I am so glad I choose Turnbull Roofing back when I had my new roof installed in late 2016.

J Spencley in Brampton
J Spencley in Brampton
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Re-shingle Roof

We took 5 quotes for our re-shingling of our 15 year old roof. While Robert's quote wasn't the cheapest but I gave the go-ahead based on other factors. I new my roof would end up being more expensive because of the pitch and other complexities that he pointed out in detail. Basically he took his time and answered all of my questions and more.
We were quite pleased with the result. All in all quite professional and approachable interaction. Work crew did a very competent job and cleaned up work site well. We have trust that our roof will stand the test of time. We are confident during the warranty period and after, Robert and his crew will be there for us. Cheers!

Erica M.
Erica M.
1 review Courtice, ON

Roof Replacement

Turnbull was referred by a friend. Did not disappoint. Great quality product, work completed on time and on budget. Cleaned up the entire area daily and after the work was done.

Jay in London
Jay in London
1 review Newcastle, ON

The best hands down! Look no further

Wow Steve, Robert and the team know what they are doing. You get lots of options and no pressure at all. They use top quality metal vents, flashing etc. Give them a call, you won't be disappointed.

More about Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is a family owned and operated Professional Roofing Contractor, utilizing over 3 generations of Construction/Home Renovation expertise. With our friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly trained and professional installers, along with our competitive pricing, we guarantee to make your "Roofing & Roof Insulation" experience a positive one!

Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd, is proud to be an accredited "Preferred Contractor" and "Top of the House Contractor" with Owens Corning Canada. We also hold "Authorized Contractor" accreditation with GAF Roofing Products Canada.

-Owens Corning Supreme AR traditional shingles -Owens Corning Oakridge lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration lifetime shingles -Owens Corning Duration Designer colour lifetime shingles -Certainteed XT 25 traditional shingles -Certainteed Landmark Lifetime shingles -Certainteed Landmark Pro Lifetime Shingles -GAF Timberline Natural Shadow lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline HD lifetime shingles -GAF Timberline American Harvest Designer lifetime shingles Owens Corning Atticat Expanding Blown-In insulation
We provide all professional residential roofing services, including; residential reroofing and repairs, new construction roof installations as well as "blown in" roof insulation and attic insulation top up.
All Owens Corning, Certainteed & GAF roofing products. Owens Corning Atticat expanding blown-in roof insulation.
-25
Debit, Visa, Mastercard, American Express
Accredited Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, Owens Corning Top Of The House Contractor & GAF Autho
Turnbull Roofing & Renovations Ltd is proud to offer all Owens Corning Preferred Contractor & Owens