Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Bathroom Renovation
North Vancouver BC V7M 2B7
Bathroom Renovation
Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 5 timesBest of 2020winner 5 times

Reviews for Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Kathy from Vancouver
Kathy from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation Dunbar House

My wife and I own a rental house in the Dunbar area of Vancouver. This house was where I grew up many years ago. When my father passed away, I inherited the house and rented it. Eight years ago we began renting it to our daughter, son-in-law and our two grandchildren. The house is over seventy years old and in need of some maintenance. The roof has been redone and the single pane windows have been replaced with more energy efficient double pane.
This year we decided to improve the upstairs bathroom. We hired Sandro to do the job. This proved to be a very good decision. He took the bathroom down to its bare bones. The existing tub was too shallow, the sink too small and coming away from the wall. Additionally, the toilet was cracked and not operating properly. Sandro retiled the bathroom floor (also cracked) and the tub surround. He is a one man wrecking crew. What our family really liked is that he cleaned up after every day spent on the job. Sandro can do it all, demolition, electrical, plumbing, tiling painting and so much more. This job was complicated in that I live in Chilliwack. I only met Sandro once in person and a couple of times on Zoom but instantly had confidence in him. He has an outstanding work ethic and I have no hesitation in recommending Sandro to anyone looking to renovate an existing home.

Thanks very much Peter for taking the time write a review. I'm glad to hear you are happy with the work done. It was a pleasure working with you.

Karl & Jack from Vancouver
Karl & Jack from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Basement Renovation

I am a returning customer: this is the second renovation I had done by Sandro.
I have nothing more to renovate but if I did, I would hire Sandro again
He is flexible, kept up with all changes and challenges which came along, and did they ever come along!
Offers good suggestions and aims for perfection. Honest, very honest.
Highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Much appreciated. Who know maybe someday down the road you might decide to do further changes:). Good to hear that you are totally satisfied with the work we did.

Long Life, Windows
Long Life, Windows
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Beautiful Kitchen Renovation

Sandro did an amazing job bringing our dream kitchen to life. We moved into an apartment on the 3rd floor with the original 1990 kitchen. There were several trickly components to the renovation such as angled walls, dropped ceiling that needed to be raised with pot lights, and the little subway tiles we chose for our backsplash. Sandro's creativity and attention to detail provided a stressfree process with a perfect outcome. Below is the photos of the kitchen before and after. Thank you Sandro!

Thank you For taking the time to post a review with photos for me, much appreciated and thank you for you business.

Jenni_Clark from North Vancouver
Jenni_Clark from North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Basement/shower room reno

Sandro did another fantastic job for us, this time renovating our open basement space and original 70s washroom into a bedroom, rec room, shower room and laundry space. Work as ever was completed to an exceptionally high standard; the project completed on time and the only budget amendments were due to our adding work once the job had begun. Sandro is also just a great guy to have around: he shows up on time, always brings a smile, keeps the place clean and tidy, and was happy to work around these homeworkers' zoom calls. We could not recommend him highly enough. Thanks, Sandro!

Thank you so much Jenni for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I really appreciate it, and look forward in working with you in the near future.

Martin in North Vancouver
Martin in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Patio Cover and Louvers

Can't express how good this looks. Before and After product was awesome. Sandro was very efficient always clean and organized. It was a pleasure working with Sandro and will always recommend his great work to family and friends. If we have another project he'll be the first to contact!

Thanks Martin for taking the time to write and post a review. Much appreciated

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Basement suite soundproofing

Sandro was excellent to work with. He did a wonderful job with our basement and finished the project in a very short amount of time. From the initial quote, he was always very responsive and kept us informed along the way. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to friends and family!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review . I'm really glad to hear that you are totally satisfied and willing to spread my name to family and friends.
Thanks Sandro

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Amazing Apartment Renovation, Kitchen, Bathroom, living room, Bedrooms, Floors

Professionally done Renovation that consisted of, the kitchen, bathroom, living room, and bedrooms. including new cabinets, counter tops plus redesign, Laid luxury vinyl flooring throughout, including baseboards and window trim. In the bathroom we removed bath tub and installed a new shower with sliding glass door and niche as well and new vanity an mirrors. All new LED pocket lighting throughout.
Work was done in a timely manner, without any complaints from neighbors.
Extremely happy how it turned out. Job well done!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you.

0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Stove installation

Efficient , prompt installation. friendly service. On time arrival. removal of old parts.. Will use again

Thanks Rolf and Cathy for taking the time to post a review for me. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

IRiley in New Westminster
IRiley in New Westminster
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Kitchen Renovation

We’re absolutely delighted with our new kitchen. This was a full kitchen reno and the difference it has made to our home is incredible; what a transformation! Sandro’s quality of work and attention to detail is unquestionable. He is completely focused on your project until the work is done. He kept us appraised at every stage of the process. He even came out on the weekend (we work full-time during the week) so that we could discuss placements and finishes. He was very thorough and clear about the scope of work and came in on budget. He’s exceptionally organised and tidy, so despite the upheaval of such a big project, we never felt like we were living in a building site. We will most certainly be asking Sandro to return to do our bathrooms.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write and post a review together with photos, really appreciate it and thank you for your business. Looking forward in working with you in the near future on your bathrooms project.
Thanks Sandro

Zee
Zee
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Shower Repair

We highly recommend Sandro and will be hiring him for future repairs/renovations as they come up.

Sandro was diligent in his work, kept our home tidy during the repair process, was great with our nanny and young children, and even tolerated our 2 dogs yapping at him.

Sandro's work was very well done, and he actively communicated with us during the project.

The project completed on time and on budget.

Thank you Sandro.

Thanks so much Zee for taking the time to write and post the review, I really appreciate it. Looking forward in hearing from you in the future for any upcoming project.
Sandro

More about Delfabulous Home Improvements Inc.

Delfabulous Home Improvement is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We specialize in all internal renovations. We do framing, drywalling, mudding, painting, wall and floor tiling, Hardwood flooring, Base boards, door trims and crown molding. Completely renovate kitchens and Bathrooms.Internal and external installation of Canadian made Easy Rock panels that resemble real rock.